• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danganronpa: Super Highschool Level Mafia - EPILOGUE

りょ

Ryo
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    ivsjGY0.png

You guys have a few more hours to vote! Like 1 - 24 hours. Not sure yet, teehee.

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years
  • I haven't entirely caught up due to PSAT's today, but I see some bickering going on. Sadly, I don't have much time to read back seeing as I'm behind about two pages. Going off what I see on this page, I see a few suspicious things. I'm going out on a whim right now and lynch whoever. Once I get the chance to review I'll shift my vote accordingly. Hopefully I can finish reviewing before Night Phase starts.

[VOTE] Yukari

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    eq5Tyax.png

Just to let you guys know, if you bastards don't kill the right person the game will be over. This might be the last time to vote! Who to vote who to vote... that is the question. But which will cause more despair? That's the REAL question...

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • eq5Tyax.png

Just to let you guys know, if you bastards don't kill the right person the game will be over. This might be the last time to vote! Who to vote who to vote... that is the question. But which will cause more despair? That's the REAL question...

As if you guys need more to tell you who to really vote. Smh.
    Good job to the Mafia for the win.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Why hasn't Bard given info on his little 'clue' yet arg.

Anyways, Arx has majority votes but I feel as if Monokuma is trying to tell us something. Which is what has happened before in a past game before a inno died but hey that's just me overthinking I'm sure. vOv For the record though I'm gonna bank on the fact that Kirigiri doesn't have an action that makes her show up as Hope (because Toko has that if she's Despair) and my tooth hint.

[kill] Golgari

No, I'm not confident in myvote. I wouldn't be confident in any of the votes I could choose, but if there is one thing I feel is that we're not looking at this completely the right way and forgetting something.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Okay, I overreacted. I will still post the last few posts. Please wait for .. epicness?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So I guess this kinda died, but I wanna know what happened and would like some sort of conclusion for this.....

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I think that Monomi is gonna get around to posting the epilogue since our darling headmaster Monokuma has gone MIA

Yukari

So I guess this kinda died, but I wanna know what happened and would like some sort of conclusion for this.....

Ya know what happened kinda should be really obvious at this point. >.>

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    eq5Tyax.png

It might take a little bit longer. I always do the "rough draft" and Monomi always adds a little here and there. Monomi is too busy with other stuff. Maybe I'll go over to her to make things go faster, upupupu.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    eq5Tyax.png

I went to Monomi, I ended up slacking with her. But we had fun, so I forgive myself. The post will be up in less than an hour.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    tumblr_inline_mtib58vdzE1s55qm3.gif

EPILOGUE

The trial is over. Almost everyone pushed the button to vote for the one they thought were Despair. All that followed was the 'punishment' Monokuma had alluded to...

eq5Tyax.png

Eh, welcome, everyone. Our school year of mutual killing is already in progress, but...Really, I can just laugh.
    Our students, all full of hope, still think they have a chance of escaping! Upupu... When will it end, I wonder?

eq5Tyax.png

It's that time of the day again! Seems almost like it was just a few hours ago that you guys guys found the last body, oh wait.

The Despair and Hope stand in a circle, holding their hands on the name they are voting to have executed. "OK, LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD! PRESS. THE. BUTTON!" The students gulp as they push their button … this time something unexpectedly happens... three names pop up on the big screen behind them.

Junko… Kiyotaka… Celestia…

"What?!" "?!" "HOW IN THE H--"

Before Celestia could finish her sentence all three of them fell through the ground.

"What just happened?!" "Three, the Despair?!?!" "We won?! How is that even possible?" "… But I'm pretty sure we v--"

eq5Tyax.png

AHEM, as you all might have noticed just now; three people fell through the ground ... The Despair fell through the ground. Now please all shut up and look at the screen to see what's about to happen.

The students all look back at the screen, waiting for something to pop up… … …
    Slowly a pixelated video stream comes up, taking its sweet time to become sharp.
    Then after short while they see Junko, Kiyotaka, and Celestia standing on a mountain wearing graduation hats.

"What's going on?... we didn't program Monokuma to do this…" Junko whispers to herself "Where is this? A mountain, what the hell…".

"Did she just now talk about Monokuma? What did she say?"

gyFQa65.png

SILENCE, here comes the good part!

The students look back at the screen, waiting for what's going to happen…

The camera zooms out, away from the Despair, showing the mountain they're standing on. On first sight one would think it's something resembling Mount Rushmore, but with different faces on it.

Hhy4iJN.jpg

gyFQa65.png

Wait, what, Sakura didn't do ****. Let's get that poser out of here!

Monokuma goes out of his way and puts a sticker on Sakura's face.

leRSLQx.jpg

Olu7301.png

Much better! Now let's get this show started!

Monitors appear infront of the Despair, on it the remaining of the Hope appear. Smirks appear on the Despair their faces.

OyRVkkp.png

Okay, here comes the GREAT part. There is a reason why all the three Despair are over there, and you … you are not. They all graduated, hence their hats. They'll be looking at you guys now. Arx was supposed to get Executed, by the way.

The Hope stand there with pale faces. "We… lost…?"

cBIdLBo.png

Getttttt dunked on!

Monokuma presses his big red button and the whole room starts spinning.

The room starts spinning and the students fly out of it
    They all fly onto a vehicle, and answer people's cheers in the middle of a huge, gorgeous parade. The crowd has posters that say things such as "Hooray for the Prime Ministers Hope". In the next moment, Monokuma pops up as an assassin and kills Arx with a shot through the heart. The Monokuma driving the car makes speed and tries to get away from the gun fire.

The car crashes into a building and catches fire. The driver Monokuma calls and sends a fire truck to put out the fire. The fire truck comes in moments later, it doesn't slow down when it nears the car crash, instead of makes speed and goes out of its way to ram Ash. The fire truck drives on until it drives into a wall exploding on impact. The last two remaining students run off.

After running for a few minutes the two look behind themselves, what they saw was complete darkness. Quickly they look infront of them again and saw a door. Without thinking they both rushed through it. On the other side they find three other doors.

The doors are labeled 'A', 'B', and 'C'. There is a 1/3 probability that one door is an execution. Yukari tries to enter the 'A' door. The door grows hands and feet and escapes. Without warning 'B' does the same thing. Only door 'C' is left. Blurryface tries to open door C, but a mouth appears on the door and eats him. Yukari falls to her knees … "This is it huh… Haha… hahaha…. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Come at me… Monokuma, I don't care anymore."

Yukari falls through the ground again and finds himself standing on a baseball field with a bat in her hand, and a black and white helmet on her head. Distributed across the field are Monokuma, sporting a black and white helmet and black and white glove.
    With the arena also filled with Monokuma

Without warning the pitcher throws the first ball with unbelievable speed, but being the ultimate baseball star Yukari is, she hits it right back and out of the arena, everyone applauds… Until an explosion is heard. The baseball was a bomb. Suddenly everyone became silent and Yukari begins to sweat out of fear and surprise. A giant Monokuma-head appears behind the edge the arena and stares at Yukari. All the other Monokuma flee out of fear, but (third student) is frozen by fear.
    The giant Monokuma stands up, getting twice as big, Yukari standing in its enormous shadow. The Monokuma takes out a black and white bat and grins. Yukari gulps nervously and stares at the giant bat. All the Monokuma are returning and cheer for the giant Monokuma.The giant Monokuma swings his bat in the air and laughs.
    With one quick move he swings it down and hits Yukari, who gets flung into the sky.

Olu7301.png

Well... now that's behind us, I should go go congratulate the others.

Back on the mountain you can hear Junko laugh "Hahahaha, that was amazing!!! I can't believe that just happened. Oh, I could die in peace now…"

Suddenly behind them they hear a voice: I could help with that…

"A-ah! Monokuma!" "WE WON!" "…What is going to happen now?" "A helicopter should come to pick us up."

GJIljKw.png

Well... Change of plans. I'm going to do the thing...

"The thing?" "What are you talking about, machinebear."

eq5Tyax.png

This was but a test. To see if everything would go smooth.
    For the big event.

"W-what big event?" "Hey BEAR, this is not how we programmed you. Take me to J—"

cBIdLBo.png

UPUPUPU NOPE!

Before Junko could finish her sentence Monokuma put on his black sunglasses, took out his neuralyzer and erased everyone's memories.

For the audience still watching on their screens; if you haven't figured it out yet, the Hope got outnumbered in terms of votes. See you guys in the next game… The real event starts now.

eNYr4cT.png

Ash is dead. He was Touko Fukawa.

eNYr4cT.png

Blurryface is dead. He was Makoto Naegi.

eNYr4cT.png

Arx is dead. He was Byakuya Togami.

eNYr4cT.png

Yukari is dead. He was Leon Kuwata.

------------------------------------------------------
    Ryo as Monokuma
    Nagi as Monomi
    Ash as Touko Fukawa
    Absol used bite! as Mondo Owada
    Yukari as Leon Kuwata
    Nakuzami as Junko Enoshima
    Melody as Hifumi Yamada
    Nimsy as Sakura Ogami
    Wizardman11 as Yasuhiro Hagakure
    Nah as Sayaka Maizono
    machomuu as Aoie Asahina
    Bardothren as Chihiro Fujisaki
    Blurryface as Makoto Naegi
    Arx as Byakuya Togami
    Golgari as Kiyotaka Ishimaru
    Deceptio as Kyoko Kirigiri
    Syndrome as Celestia Ludenberg

Last edited:

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    If you have any questions regarding anything, just ask. I'll answer every question except if they're about the memory wiping c:

Back