• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danganronpa: Super Highschool Level Mafia - EPILOGUE

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Jesus Christ I had this weird feeling that Nakuzami was Junko....and I can't believe I was ****ing right. Like what the hell.

I suppose I have two questions to ask. The first is why nobody questioned Nakuzami's hint she got when Chihiro/Bardothern was killed. She just drops the hint, which was just a bunch of numbers, says nothing about it at all about it, but then the next day phase suddenly is able to decipher it and it apparently translates to "the stalker lies"......and interprets that as Jay lying about what he said about Syn and Doof being Despair. The role of Kirigiri/decetive is not exactly what I'd call a stalker.....especially when you consider that my night action, being Sayaka, is called "Stalker".

None of you found that suspicious at all all? Was I really the only one?

My second question is for Ryo. What exactly is the details of Kirigiri's ability, and if one of us had asked you about it (or at least if it was possible that Kirigiri's affiliation may not show up as what she actually is, like Fukawa or Chihiro) during the last day phase/investigation phase, would you have been able to answer?

Also can I just say that you do a pretty good Monokuma impression ♥

And I hope that someone does a Dangan Ronpa 2 mafia game sometime, I'd join that **** in a heartbeat. Even though I'm not really of any use at this......and may die early again.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I actually translated Naku's real hint and his fake hint and got ignored lol

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • it apparently translates to "the stalker lies"......and interprets that as Jay lying about what he said about Syn and Doof being Despair. The role of Kirigiri/decetive is not exactly what I'd call a stalker.....especially when you consider that my night action, being Sayaka, is called "Stalker".

That is what it translates to, lol. It's not overly difficult to read. I dropped it without saying anything because it made sense in context of the conversation that had been happening. A detective could sometimes be described as a stalker, and that being your actual role title was rather inconsequential. The point of that all was to play the other players, and it worked.

The actual hint that I got was
    りょ said:
    Next to Chihiro's body there is something written on the wall. You try to make out the words: |\\|0+ |-|3|2 |2341 |\\|4|\\/|3

What.

Which says "not her real name" and thus points at Celestia, so ofc I didn't post that.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    You're going to have to explain to me how exactly you deciphered it, because it's not obvious to me at all.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    My second question is for Ryo. What exactly is the details of Kirigiri's ability, and if one of us had asked you about it (or at least if it was possible that Kirigiri's affiliation may not show up as what she actually is, like Fukawa or Chihiro) during the last day phase/investigation phase, would you have been able to answer?

Also can I just say that you do a pretty good Monokuma impression ♥

And I hope that someone does a Dangan Ronpa 2 mafia game sometime, I'd join that **** in a heartbeat. Even though I'm not really of any use at this......and may die early again.

Thank you thank you c: !

"Has the ability to investigate one person per night phase.
    If the target is a Despair, he or she will come up as Despair, Hope if the target is one of the Hope. "

^ This was Kirigiri's description. So it's very basic. |\\|0+ |-|3|2 |2341 |\\|4|\\/|3 translated into "not her real name", it was "encrypted" into ULTIMATE 1337 SPEAK. I think that referred to Celestia. In the game Celestia's real name is Taeko Yasuhiro. I'm sorry for giving hard hints D:

EDIT: FK U NAKU-CHAN, I was explaining. But I love how you knew I was referring to Celestia <3

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Oh and by the way, I already have the second Danganronpa Mafia written out. I didn't end it on a CLIFF-hanger for nothing.

But depending on a personal issue right now I'll actually do it or not ( and when all the other Small Games have passed).
    So, if I got any fans, please don't get your hopes up too much yet!

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    .....that is some thick ass leet speak, am I the only one who didn't get it? =(

I actually translated Naku's real hint and his fake hint and got ignored lol
    Wait when did you do that?

"Has the ability to investigate one person per night phase.
    If the target is a Despair, he or she will come up as Despair, Hope if the target is one of the Hope. "

^ This was Kirigiri's description. So it's very basic.
    Would you have told us that though if we asked you during the game?

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Would you have told us that though if we asked you during the game?

Uhm, maybe. I did say "I can't lie!". I wouldn't lie about anything, because that's just bad. You guys lied enough to compensate, haha.
    But I might've just ignored the question in its whole. It just depended on how well the Despair were doing.

After Jay posted his fake Evidence I did post: ...................
    That was meant as "Why you lying" but it was a hint no one got. But I'm bad at giving hints.

Reactions: Nah
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Uhm, maybe. I did say "I can't lie!". I wouldn't lie about anything, because that's just bad. You guys lied enough to compensate, haha.
    But I might've just ignored the question in its whole. It just depended on how well the Despair were doing.

Mfw they could have just lynched me if they bothered to remember this after you blatantly told them my votes were doubled

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Mfw they could have just lynched me if they bothered to remember this after you blatantly told them my votes were doubled
    I don't remember this happening either.....

but it's been a while so....

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016

I was a giving GM when all looked lost for them. But I never told them YOU were Celestia, well I did in hints, but never just said: Syndrome = Celestia = Mafia, or did I?

Yukari

I'm going in record saying Ryo did legit PM me the information I claimed he did.

Spoiler:

I only really have myself to blame for losing this. I mean I really didn't put a whole lot of effort into the game. Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    I lived for your Monokuma, Ryo.

Sorry for making you wait <3. I am not in the chats you guys have running, but I heard a lot of good feedback from Nagi. So I'm happy many of you liked it!

Back