• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [SU+OOC]

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Lol Mammoth :P thats the problem when u try and RP as a shy person or someone who dont like to talk loads :P so he slipped away after u fell asleep :P

interesting update, i need to think what i want to do lol :P

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
I feel that Link will probably grow tired of Buster in about 5 seconds. And just when he thought that he'd get some peace and quiet... lolnope.

Damn you!!!

I'm sure the resulting interaction will be entertaining nonetheless xD

Still nothing I fancy catching =(
Just some more Pokemon beatings on the horizon then!

@SwiftSign

Will my dear Gliscor be receiving any EXP from that Gyarados bashing? ^_^

@NightOfRemorse

I'll leave the Ship announcement of arriving at the island to your next post =)

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Thanks Swifty!

Sorry for my delay in a new IC post, usually pretty prompt but work has been hell today. Will have something up in the next couple of hours.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Sorry to double post but I wanted to make sure this bumped.

I have written out a vague scenario for the Seafoam Cave/Gym entrance.

As long as Swifty agrees with the following;
Can I suggest we all try to make the appearance of those particular areas as similar as possible to what other people put. Obviously there's room for creative input, but I noticed that with people posting about the gym in Fuchsia City, there were about 4 different descriptions of it, as well as people seeming to have gym battles at exactly the same time with the same person xD

Just wanna keep some consistency!

Pie for all!

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Sorry for not posting for a while. School just started and already the first week I ended up getting a lot of work. (4 tests on the first week of school was not pretty. D: )

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
School starts on Monday :) but I'm homschooled :) only have to do one lesson in each subject per week, so as long as I keep on track (which I already am, school hasn't started and I already finished a years worth of lessons) I'll have plenty of time to post :)

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Same here, but since all the other RPs are busy and im not too interested in catching another pokemon, im waiting for mammoth for a pokemon battle (and also not keen on rping with just myself :P)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@SwiftSign Oh by the way I don't know if you saw PokemonRangerJ's battle with me, but when will our pokemon be getting their experience from that battle?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
@SwiftSign Oh by the way I don't know if you saw PokemonRangerJ's battle with me, but when will our pokemon be getting their experience from that battle?

I'm a bit behind on it but yes, experience shall be given soon!

@BakersBulbasaur Since Blaine is found in the cave it's not too much of a big deal of the description isn't the same, could always just be another cavern after all :] - but yes in the future I shall give a definitive description of some places.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years

I'm a bit behind on it but yes, experience shall be given soon!

@BakersBulbasaur Since Blaine is found in the cave it's not too much of a big deal of the description isn't the same, could always just be another cavern after all :] - but yes in the future I shall give a definitive description of some places.

But if someone is battling him and has made vague approximations of description to the venue, surely he would remain in the same place?
But yeah some descriptions would be awesome ^_^

Also can I clarify;

Diving deeper into the cave away from the gym, are we going by the idea that it is ice covered like in the games? Perhaps with Ice Puzzles? Or does it not matter that much? I would assume that the tunnel of the cave leading deeper into it would have multiple forks for direction, so that way we could all be in completely different places? (Those of us that do go deeper into the caves of course)

And furthermore;

I remember at the beginning of the RP, someone received a special item (A 'Masterball' in her case) for imaginative writing, is that still occurring? =)

Sorry for all the questions, I know you're a busy man xD

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I wrote a post with the little time I had today. Meh, sorry for the quality, I ended up being a bit busy today as well (unexpectedly). I will only be able to write and post things on the weekends. ( Four test on the first week of school indicates that I will get a lot of work in the future. Why, school? Oh why? D: ) And look at the time, I actually have to log off now too.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
But if someone is battling him and has made vague approximations of description to the venue, surely he would remain in the same place?

He's exploring like you, so he'll it's reasonable he's move around as well :].

Diving deeper into the cave away from the gym, are we going by the idea that it is ice covered like in the games? Perhaps with Ice Puzzles? Or does it not matter that much? I would assume that the tunnel of the cave leading deeper into it would have multiple forks for direction, so that way we could all be in completely different places?

Basically, you can describe the insides of the caves as anything you'd like, as long as there is no fire. Puzzles might be cool but I'm not really sure how that would work with regards to RP :P you can try it though!

And yes you may all be in totally different branches of the cave.

I remember at the beginning of the RP, someone received a special item (A 'Masterball' in her case) for imaginative writing, is that still occurring? =)

The Premier ball is still happening, but I'm doing it on a much more random basis. In fact it has been a while since I gave one, maybe next update :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I've been really busy on a ton of stuff rn. D: I was going to make an attempt to catch a Whiscash but I went to spend the weekend at a poolhouse instead. >_< So, I won't be posting *as much* until the next event sorta. Swifty, I'll let you know in advance if my schedule prevents me from staying in this RP. :(

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Hey, one question, for the moves that the wild Whiscash that Dorian's fighting, do I pick any move that it could learn by level?

Picking moves up to level 30 is best :) I try to pay attention when I do capture posts but he may not end up with 100% the same moves.

Also, update will be coming tomorrow! Once I'm home from work :3

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Sorry swifty, but im bowing out of this one, sorry :(

If you insist :[ I've just finished writing the event (and didn't kill anyone this time ><) so I'll keep you on the list for a while in case you change your mind.

UPDATE!

This update has an extended deadline as I am going back to Uni an won't have internet for a few days :) Hope that suits everyone.

Back