• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hehe ;D Hope you have fun with it. Sorry I didn't make the beginning as exciting, though I did make you as a bit of a strategist.

Though it is a 12 yo Vs. a 13 yo.

Years
  • Nice post Jake ^^ So now we just have a total of 3 RPers left, and 1 NPC. Ah, this should be good :) And then everyone else can come back and we can all be one big, happy family here. >> << No hard feelings people. got it?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    They can still RP that they're watching or having a battle or going to the wood I imagine?

Gaz is Brian right? *is too lazy to flip back*

reading post now.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Yeah, real life sucks XD Oh well, at least I won't have to kick your butts for attempting to hurt me there isn't any conflict anymore I suppose XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Haha XD I liked the ending.

So scarecrow, should we pester Mike now? XD

Or wait a sec, Brian has to face off against the NPC? I know Gav is an NPC, while Gaz, is Brian's character.

Years
  • No, no, no...it's Gav VS Ant
    Gaz=Brian
    So Mike is going to tell us the outcome of that particular battle. I'm actually talking to him right now, and he's all...>>

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol... If it's possible to extenuate, use a whiny voice to tell him that we want to start writing XD

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    In response to the spam I am receiving from scarecrow. (edit: AND the spam on the bloody OOC thread)
    ...I AM GETTING TO IT!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol!

/me gives Mike a cookie........................ laced with nyquil and caffeine!

I hope we can start tonight though Scarecrow :P ;D (I'll be up very late, just cause Oo)

Years
  • Haha actually I've got to go to bed now. Before mother finds out I'm "up past my bedtime" -.- But anyway...we'll have to start tomorrow, but if you actually PM me tonight I can work tomorrow during school, as I have nothing to do for my 2nd period class. Well, except for studying and stuff I suppose.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol okay. Though I won't set it in stone. I work late tomorrow, so I might see you before I go.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Well then... it's 3am. im up an hour later than i planned. but...
    Done.

let me know what you think

........so i stayed up to post it at none of you are around to read it.
    -_-

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I was playing devil may cry 4 on my lappy :P

Perhaps I will post a response tomorrow.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Right.

Here's where you guys come in.

There's going to be a storyline involving Dark Lugia, Lugia, (two different ones) where dark lugia is a clone (or some kind of dark manifest of pokemon energy) either way...

It's going to happen after the tournament, and the champion will be center stage.

Who would like to battle Dark Lugia along side the Champion?

Dark Lugia will be contolled by 'Mr. L' the leader of the Dark Pokemon Trainers.

Two trainers will be required to battle against Dark Lugia aswell as the champion.
    Dark Luga will have two pokemon helping him also (this will come to light later)

Dark Pokemon and Psychic pokemon will not be able to enter this fight.. :)

PM me showing your interest.

+ I want you to tell me what your pokemon could do to beat Dark Lugia.

All 3 of these trainers will be awarded with a special prize from the Mount Moon tournament board (should they beat dark lugia)

Dark Lugia's type will be DARK + PSYCHIC

Also do me a favour, can you give the RP a rating? Depending on how good you think it is. Go on :D ^^ thanks :]

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back