• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hehe, yeah I knew what you mean >.> *in regards to the rating thingy* lol

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    truth.png

Only those with a keen eye will see :)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    psh... I see it already :P XD

I'll try to get something up tonight.

Years
  • Why? Is there something you'd like to ask? See, in a few days Mike's going to this download festival. I'm probably not doing it much justice, but it's sounds pretty amazingly awesome. Don't worry, we're not abandoning it :) It'll aaaaaaaall come back in full force after the festival :D

Years
  • Quebec? You're in Quebec? Blah! *huffs and pouts* XD Well, we know that Jake, Feign, Swift, and I are still floating around and ready to RP. What about the rest of you?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    yeah do feel free to post the battle. i'm sorry i wasn't able to help out with it earlier, being busy with work and planning and all. but i hope not to miss much, as using my dsi just doesn't feel the same for writing a large amount of stuff. i'll have internet access until friday then i am unsure when i will have access again. but it would probably be in the US.

Years
  • Well Mike's away anyway for a bit (not as long as you're going to be) soooo...the tournament is on a small hold at the moment :) Don't worry about typing the post, I can (most likely) take care of it XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    okay, :) cause i do hope to be around for the rest of it. i suppose it may be like this for everyone this summer too.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    we've all got to spend our money somewhere anyway, haha. I'm spending mine a little too freely... lol. As among other things, I want to save up for another tattoo.

Years
  • My parents would flip if I one-day got a tattoo...at least, I'm pretty sure. So even though getting one would be exceedingly sweet, I'm not going to XD

Lar...Larvitar! Haha, wow I'm weird, right? (b^^)b

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    hehe yeah I took over a year to finally get it, not that I didn't want one, just that I decided that if I still wanted it later, I'd get it. I never knew what my parents thought but in the end they didn't mind. Btw in Wisconsin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back