• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Void OOC

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Your SU is a bit short. Refer to those that got accepted, and try to be just a little bit more detailed. Also, Lance wasn't open about wanting people to train for him, he sent them letters. If he gets caught recruiting trainers he could get his trainer's license taken away because he is in direct violation of the League rules.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Your SU is a bit short. Refer to those that got accepted, and try to be just a little bit more detailed. Also, Lance wasn't open about wanting people to train for him, he sent them letters. If he gets caught recruiting trainers he could get his trainer's license taken away because he is in direct violation of the League rules.
    Sorry about my freind, I want on yet today so he couldnt ask me.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    I just posted part one of the secret route, because I was unable to procrastinate anymore. Christopher really needs to grind Thief and Murkrow.

Strikit

Years
    You can go ahead and go in, all of the Pokemon have been distributed. Did I send you the details? I thought so.

Also, you caught yourself a level 7 male Togepi.

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Well, I'm going to disapper for the next 17 days. I'll check the RP every now and then. If you need me PM should work.

PS. HALO: REACH!

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    Yeah, I'll be gone-ish to, probably for the same reason as X75Flames, I'm gonna soak as much out of the beta as I can.

Strikit

Years
    Karis is going to add some formidable Pokemon to her team. They're going to be so very lovely.

Also, she's naming her female Poochyena Bunny.

Strikit

Years
    Time is ticking. No matter when you come in, you still have to fill out an SU and write your post up to the point where everyone else is. After the fourth gym, no one else is allowed to join, no matter what.

Strikit

Years
    I 'spose I don't really worry about level. Just be reasonable about what your 'Mon learns at what time, and if they evolve make sure they evolve at a fair time.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    Posted! Now I'm going to wait for everyone to catch up before asking for Petalburg City's Bio. Ooh, and Strikit you need to post the rout between Oldale and Petalburg for you lotto winners.

Strikit

Years
    Sorry, you've got a level 7 female Togepi. Aaall yours.

eveelution, level 7 male Barboach.

Back