• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Void OOC

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    Sweet, I already have Barber's (Barboach) personality. Bossy with an ego as big as a giant. That's an understatement, too.

Ooh, I have a problem. I know that Togepi and Christopher will eventually earn to have a mutual respect/ love-hate relationship, but I also know that Togepi will never have "high friendship" with Christopher. If that happened then Strikit wuold be a four footed clown.

... How do I know she's not?...

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Cause if I had four feet, that would mean I either have six limbs (counting my two hands) or I've learned to type with my toes.

Hm. Maybe we can come up with something so it can evolve. Maybe a particularly rough battle, in which Christopher shows some compassion for it, will gain Togepi's trust enough that it chooses to evolve for him. And maybe it'll have a less angelic appearance as a Togetic. Pointed wings, and a more cruelly pointed crown.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    Ooh, what if it evolved to have no blue. Only blood red and pure white. And evil looking like you said. (Th middle spike being smaller than the outside two. The outside two pointed like a devils.)

Go evil togetic! But that wouldn't happen untill the third or fourth gym. (Gyms for time-frame purposes.)

Strikit

Years
    That'd be allowed. It's not that big a difference between the original coloration, and the slight changes in appearance would be fine.

I officially love the idea of Karis with a Raichu.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Ummm, I tried to catch a Roselia. Should I post here every battle?

Strikit

Years
    No, I've been busy working on a project today. I haven't had time to RPGod much with finals and such. You caught the Roselia. Level ten male.

PokemonGirl, Lance's side is low on members. Write up an SU with Elekid, Geodude, or Horsea.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Just typed up a battle with a corphish. So now I need to get back on the main road by back traking?

Years
    My SU
    Name: Aria Zen

Appearance:
    Aria has a pale face, dotted in several freckles. Her eyes are a shiny blue, and seam to change color in the sunlight. Aria's hair is a silken brown, draped around her shoulders and neck. It often frizzes from the constant warmth that beams down on her town day after day.
    She wears a regular blue t-shirt, with a Krabby embodied on the front. She also has a red jacket that is much too small for her to wear anymore- but she refuses to stop wearing it.
    She also wears long black pants that drape far past her ankles so she often trips over them.
    Sometimes, she carries around a small bag she hangs along her arm. It's decorated with a pickachu, and she stores all her pokemon inside it.

Personality:
    Aria is a very outgoing person; she couldn't resist the chance to help Lance. She isn't easily put down and wont take "im sorry" for an answer- as weird as it may be. She is very sympathetic, and can sometimes over do it.
    She can't say no to someone unless she has to, she always feels bad for weeks after. It's just her morale to either help, or feel guilty.
    History:
    Aria was raised in Goldenrod City; she had always wanted to be a pokemon trainer. For her brother- James had become one of the most recent gym leaders. She had always admired him, even when he mocked her for not having a single pokemon. She still smiled.
    She often took walks in the poke' parks near by.

She would visit the daycare man every day for she took care of the pokemon at the daycare center every Wednesday. Once, she found a poke' egg near one of the little charmanders. The day-care lady gave it to her as a gift for her work. She brought it home, and waited many months. Still, it did not hatch. Therefore, every day she keeps it with her when she walks along the roads.

Her brother guided her through the years and taught her how each pokemon type is unique. Him and her trained for days with the gym's pokemon. She befriended her brother's Ampharos, and they worked together every session. Soon, she was learning just as the best trainers.
    Though, a few years after. The gym was closed; her brother had recently been offered a job as a Pokemon professor- he accepted gladly. The gym's pokemon were left behind, and only that one Ampharos stayed, though she had to hide in the shade of the forests for years on end. So Aria had to let her travel free, though they both secretly knew they'd see each other once again.

Her parents had told her of a messege they recieved earlier in the day. She was rushed over to Berche's Lab, and would be recieving the first pokemon she would ever have owned.
    Pokemon: Horsea
    Dark Void OOC

Last edited:

Strikit

Years
    You're going to need to add more detail to your SU. Refer to other accepted SUs. Length and detail are your friends.

Strikit

Years
    One more tweak. Lance notified everyone through messenger Dragon, that's in the first post of the main thread. He had to because if the League finds out he's taking out a personal investigation on a gym leader he could have his trainers' license taken away.

Back