• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems [OOC]

Years
With the story currently at "regroup at the house", I just haven't had much to say. I could send Rex to find Lydia if you'd like, Stingray.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
It is up to you as its your character. I decided to make Lydia wait for people to come to her (as I felt it was in her character to do so as she really doesn't want to leave). Considering her ability to heal getting her back to the house to heal the two could help those players jump in quicker if their wounds are holding them back.

Years
Well, Rex is all about helping the group. And there's not much else he can do right now. He's mainly the muscle or the heart of the group.

Also, is Shadow's sister being introduced as an antagonist?! Dun dun DUN!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I would explain more, but I don't want to reveal too much.

She is mainly for my character as we came up with the idea to have rivals from the other teams. However, there will be chances for everyone to interact with her. But she will only appear every now and then. At most, she will only appear 5 times, maybe more maybe less, until Tulip gets back. Although it may go beyond Tulip's return depending on how much we post and how many days pass.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Well Lydia already has a "rival" in her backstory who is "loyal" to team rocket... He is suppose to be the opposite of her in many ways. A man who loves power and uses it to dominate others. So can use him as a rival for Lydia...

I have another "villain" idea if we need someone not Team Rocket and more working for his own self interest (Mercenary). The idea for him is he is more clever and a bit less up front powerful (as he is not a Hybrid however he has his tricks and... enhancements). I'm new here so will not post these ideas unless Grey wants them and sees a need for them.

Sorry if I end up posting too much and clutter up the RP. If you need me to slow down I will (which will likely naturally happen soon once I don't have as much free time).

Rain T.

"You clods!"
Years
Are you still taking people for this RP? Its sounds very interesting and I'd like to give it a try. I've not RP'd yet on this site (though I do have nearly a year of experience from a different site) and this would be my first. I've also got a question, if I can join. Glancing over other people's submissions, I don't think I've seen any aligned with Team Rocket, despite Team Rocket having been the ones to create them. Not all the hybrids escaped, right? So could I make one aligned with Team Rocket?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I don't see a problem with it, but the fact that there aren't many allied with Team Rocket other than temporally Tulip, who is going to be gone for another week or so, it may get boring and stuff.

However that is a good question, I will ask Gray via Twitter to see what he says. I'll see if I can have an answer tomorrow.

I also think Arryn is going to be go for a few days starting on the 8th, but again I will ask to see.

shatteredxfrost

i'm writing my own damn story
Years
I will be gone for a few days since I'm travelling six hours with my best friend for a concert xD but I will be back on the 11th!

Rain T. I don't see why your concept couldn't happen! It sounds very interesting and a nice change for the roleplay. I will ask Gray about it, too!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
If you want, go ahead and make a sign up so that you aren't stuck waiting and we can see how you set it up. It is a very interesting concept though.

Last edited:
Years
Well, we discussed having "rival" characters inside the villainous teams, right? Maybe one or two of us could make Rocket Hybrids for Rain to interact with?

It would essentially mean playing two characters, but we would get to see how the evil half lives.

shatteredxfrost

Years
Well, we discussed having "rival" characters inside the villainous teams, right? Maybe one or two of us could make Rocket Hybrids for Rain to interact with?

It would essentially mean playing two characters, but we would get to see how the evil half lives.

Love that idea, honestly!

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Might help the story flow more... However I do not think a rival in the purest sense as they might be too focused on the particular character. A rival team that is hunting the hybrids would keep the story progressing. It might be interesting if the players were not playing their character's direct rival and instead was playing another PC's rival.

Also sorry if anyone feels like I'm talking down toward you in the RP with Lydia I am not. Its just the way she is. She is odd... RPing her is a challenge at times as I normally play the strong character usually with a lot of firepower and loves technology. Lydia is the opposite of that... she is a tree hugger (literally I could see her hugging a tree) who is very disconnected from the rest of the world. She views things very differently and she is also a 100% confident she is right in her beliefs and is not afraid to say her opinion. Let me know if I'm getting too annoying with her... I do not want to drive people away from the RP.

Last edited:

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
Name: Deacon Masterson (People just call him by his first name, Deacon, though)
Personality: (At least 1 Paragraph) Deacon has always been a little skeptical to trust people ever since the incident. However, once he is around someone long enough he is a great ally and friend to have around. He is somewhat rash at times, and won't let anyone get in his way. If his mind is set on something nothing will stop him from doing it, and he never gives up. Although he can be a bit stubborn, he always cares for his friends in the end. He is somewhat naive though, so he doesn't always get things right away. He is a little too sharp for his own good, but somehow he still makes mistakes that cause him to lose his edge like being too nice to someone he doesn't know that well, or too mean to someone he knows very well. He sees the world in white and black, good and evil, and will always try to make the right choice and be the best he can be as a person. He knows how to be social to both other boys and girls, but he is oblivious to romance as he doesn't know how to be friends with a girl that well yet. All in all though he is a good man and has a genuine, good heart.
Appearance: His appearance looks something like the rival from Johto who is self-centered, although he wears black, triangular shades though. He also wears a necklace with a pendant on it that symbolizes his bond with his dragons and his home. He wears black and red tennishoes, black, saggy pants, and a black athletic shirt. He also wears black gloves with holes in them for his fingers, and a black fedora on his head. His favorite colors are black and red, and that is most symbolic in his wardrobe as well. There are various holes in his black, saggy pants from them being worn so long, and although his shoes have rusted over time, they are still great to run and exercise in, as well as walk.
(If you cannot provide a picture, Create 1 or more Paragraphs to describe your character's appearance)
Hybrid Trainer typing: (1 or 2; No Ghost) Dark and Dragon
Hybrid Trainer Ability: (1 or 2 *No weather or Legendary ability*(Excluding Pressure)*) Intimidate and Pressure
Hybrid Trainer Moveset: (Start with Up to 4, Can be 6 through character development) Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Tail, and Hone Claws
Pokemon team: (Minimum 1, Maximum 6; No Legendaries) Hydreigon, Salamence, Goodra, Dragalge, Altaria, and Garchomp
Attack execution: (Explanation in Spoiler) Whenever he gets into battle he starts by using Hone Claws 3 times to seriously strengthen his attacks. This is when he is most vulnerable. Then he uses his physical move, Dragon Tail, to launch the opponent into the air as well as deal some damage. He follows up by poising his hands into the air at the opponent with his palms facing out and fires a Dark Pulse from one hand and a Dragon Pulse from the other.
He also has two swords made entirely out of dark matter that he can summon into his hands and out of as he wishes. He is skilled in the art of the sword, but is still training. He also knows various sword techniques and can use them to block certain attacks. Whenever his blade or blades connect with an opponent though, instead of cutting any flesh or hurting them physically, as long as they are connected to the person they drain the person's life force and replenish Deacon's state of health in the process. This might confuse someone at first, but once they figure out what's happening it can be hard at times for Deacon to keep them still while his blade or blades are in them.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
Years
Name (Code Name): Valkyrie (Val)
Personality: Val has trained herself with many different personalities. She can be cold-hearted and emotionless, warm and friendly, or anything required to fit the situation. One can never really know how she'll act next…
At heart though, Val can seem cold and cruel. She follows only one, and she only follows someone she deems stronger than herself. She follows a sort of alpha/pack method. However, she will occasionally show a warmer side. She also has a great sense of humor, though cracking or laughing at jokes only happens aloud when she's using a personality it fits with. But, even if she's not cracking a joke or laughing aloud, you can be sure that she's doing so on the inside.
Appearance: Wears a black, half-sleeved shirt, black jeans, and black combat boots. Has a darkly colored, leather, steel-reinforced breastplate. Dark red belt around waist, holds three Ultra Balls; a medium-sized pouch for items; a small coin purse; and a sheathed Viking sword. Darkly colored, leather, steel reinforced gauntlets. Dark skinned, onyx eyes, light brown hair in ponytail.

Hybrid Trainer Typing: Normal type
Hybrid Trainer Abilities: Scrappy/Protean
Hybrid Trainer Moveset: Sacred Sword, Leaf Blade, Slash, Psycho Cut
Pokemon Team: Persian, Gliscor, Feraligatr (PC), Sharpedo

[FONT=&quot]Attack Execution: Her power is channeled through her Viking sword. Whenever Val is about to attack, she draws her sword. The blade will give off a faint glow in the color that matches the typing of the attack she is about to use: dark(ish) red for Sacred Sword, green for Leaf Blade, white for Slash, and dark(ish) pink for Psycho Cut. Then the attack is released through the sword, and the blade ceases its glow.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Might help the story flow more... However I do not think a rival in the purest sense as they might be too focused on the particular character. A rival team that is hunting the hybrids would keep the story progressing. It might be interesting if the players were not playing their character's direct rival and instead was playing another PC's rival.

Also sorry if anyone feels like I'm talking down toward you in the RP with Lydia I am not. Its just the way she is. She is odd... RPing her is a challenge at times as I normally play the strong character usually with a lot of firepower and loves technology. Lydia is the opposite of that... she is a tree hugger (literally I could see her hugging a tree) who is very disconnected from the rest of the world. She views things very differently and she is also a 100% confident she is right in her beliefs and is not afraid to say her opinion. Let me know if I'm getting too annoying with her... I do not want to drive people away from the RP.

Lol we are acting. Really anything said shouldn't be taken personally lol.

I find your character fun to RP with, as it brings out other sides of Shadow as it did when you first joined :p

I do like the group idea better actually. I am just using my character's sister at the moment to have a bigger impact when the time comes. She probably will not show up anymore for a while.

shatteredxfrost

Years
Welcome to the RP VillageofDragons and Rain T. (: I look forward to roleplaying with you!

I am leaving for the city now! Six hour train ride with my friend and two books ahead of me xD I will stay in touch over skype and if I get the chance, I can post here, too. Might not get any IC threads in because A, my internet might just be restricted to my phone unless I have enough data and B, I will be roaming the streets shopping + have a concert to line up for 12 hours in advanced ahaha.

I will be reading the RP though and will try to get in a post or two before I leave in a few hours (:

Back