• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

darkness between light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
  • When the knight punched Rason i saw that it wasnt a normal punch, i saw that it used a special magic. I cant beat him, he is to powerful i thought. Then i run for my dagger, i picked up and say you, I must kill you no matter what! I started running to where he was and i make a attack.

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
  • as i see that, i run and block the attack of kyo and push him back, i am going too kill you, i say, i run and with the sword attack him

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • Then i tried to evade him, but i couldnt and hitted me in my shoulder. You Kay, i will kill you traitor. the angel wings come from my back but these time they were stronger. Maybe if i combine my techs and use it i can hit Kay i thought. My daggers started to glow and i used my special fusion tech in Kay, I exclamed Now Kay! Fear my new power!

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
  • hahaha, my dark wings come out, come on haha, i say, i start to fly and my sword starts glowing like fire..

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • As he start to fly, i said not so fast. The holy power start to attract Kay to were i was and i start using my tech on him. then i thought i shall beat him fast that knight is fighting Rason, i need to kill Kay now.

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
  • Mmmm wut a good burrito XD
    Now i shall go with the others
    A i arrived i saw them fighting, but how i didnt wanna caused so much troble i went with to find the rock but i figured out that the weird knight that was totally a weird'o had him, but he was focusing just in the rock. Then i got an idea i went to his back and touch him so he turn back, as soon as he turned i went to his other side and took the rock without being noticed. I got the hell out of there ASAP. Then i thought before going again with the king im gonna go for another burrito XD but then they discovered me, i just said "why are you staring at me"?

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
  • As the knight saw Dela with the rock he said, not so fast and punched him in his stomach and grabbed the rock. I need more strength he said, I need your help "Blood". As he said those words another knight appeared, but this knight seemed more powerful than hungryness, Blood said, What do you want? Hungryness responded, i only need you to give this rock to our master. Blood taked the rock from Hungryness and teletransported to the purgatory.

Then i said oo Dela you are here lets fight, I use some poison and kicked Dela in his stomach.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • lying down on the ground, infected with the evil dark magic of the knight, i told myself that i couldn't die. Summoning all of the strength within me, flames burst around my body, and red, scaly wings burst out of my back. I suddenly realized why i had always been adept in fire - i was a dragoon! Rising up, i charged at the knight, holding my sword, which was now on fire, straight at his armor. When we collided, my sword bounced back, but had burned a hole through his armor. I now had him in my grips, but i was not sure how long my new power would last.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • As i saw the power of Rason i stop attacking Kay, That power its incredible, i thought. When i saw at my left, i saw Jone attacking Dela, Dela let me help you! i said. O i cant kill Kay, i must see if he goes up, he can attack me from the back, i thought.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • realizing my power might be limited, i began attacking with all my might. I slashed and slashed at his armor, my fire sword leaving behind fiery gaps. I just kept on attacking, and could feel his falling back. All of a sudden, he put out his sword, and my fire sword sliced right through it, but i missed and he took the opportunity to push me back with all his might. I cast a quick fire spell at him, and then flung my body at him, realizing i must also watch Kyo's back.

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
  • The knight was weak for all the fire attakcs. Suddenly the knight started to laugh and said, Rason, As i see you are powerful, you now my weakness but you dont now my other powers. The armor start regenerating, thanks to the energy i take from Kyo i am alive he said. Then the knight opened his eyes and excalme, Soul force! Now your soul shall suffer 10 hours, that will be for us 10 seconds. He start punishing Rason Soul.

Then when Kyo came he attacked me, you sure that are stupid i said to Kyo. Suddenly Blood appeared, saying, now we shall go, and he teleported Kay, Hungryness and me to where the 7-head demon was.

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
  • O boy, Jone's attack is really powerful but im glad that poison doesnt affect me, because i would be completly death if it did , well maybe. I got very weak after he punched me and i was lying in the ground, i said "the best way to recover is to drink some blood, but i didnt had any blood supplies" i saw some blood lying in the ground so i took it and drink it. After i drinked it suddenly my body began to glow in a strange way gathering more and more strenght and i got my sword transformed into a "demon sword" . I recovered all my powers and i got even more. How Jone and the others have already gone i didnt got anything to use my powers so i just slashed my sword in the wind and some magic balls came from my sword, accidentaly i hit the village

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • The Soul force spell felt like my fiery sword was inside of me - all i could feel was pain. I realized that my newfound power wouldn't last long now, and i couldn't even get up from the pain. Desperately, i gave a weak call out for help, but i wasn't sure if anyone even heard it...

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • As they got away, i saw that Dela was normal and that Rason was in the floor. Rason!! I said, Rason are you okay. ****! That knight must have unleashed a soul force to Rason. Then i thought, what kind of power is that? Is it so powerful to make a person stay in the floor? Dela! help me we must go and take Kei and Rason to the healer! I grabed Rason with and left to were the Healer was.

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
  • Why should i grab that guy? Even if he's one of our team he could betray us just like kay did. Right after i said those words i staved in kei's stomach with my sword and i told him "Go to hell, bastard!!!" Then when i was just gonna suck his blood i got the smell that he's blood was all full of weakness so i better not. After i prefer not to i rapidly went to the village i hitted and i got all the people to the healers except for kei that was not in the village

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
  • When i saw what Dela do, i exclamed, are you insane?! Maybe he was a real partner. I started walking to the city. Now we must go and take both Rason and KEI to the healers, then we will see what we can do about the stealed rocks i thought.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • I woke up and found myself lying in a bed. Still groggy, I tried to recall what had happened, but the last thing I could remember was being carried to the healer. I then realized that?s where I was, and I was cured. I stood up, and found that my strength and vigor had been restored. I left the tent to see the condition of the others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back