• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    Alright :) How many would you like me to train?
    Also, if you don't mind me asking, how was the Heatran?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    I can train any number you want :) I have a couple of long hours to spare lol.
    Oh, alright.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    2665 7065 1154 :) I'll be inside in 2minutes.

edit: Just to mention that I'm inside ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    2665 7065 1154 :) I'll be inside in 2minutes.

okay, I'll be there in a sec. :)

EDIT: Can you try putting your FC in your sig? It's much easier than posting it on your posts over and over again. ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    No, I don't. Sorry, Bro.

If there's any pokemon that you want, just tell me what you're looking for.

I have almost every pokemon that there is on the pokemon games. Just tell me what you're looking for and I'll tell you if I have it or not.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    what i should be asking is what do you want because it's not fair to keep asking you but i was anxious to know if you had a relaxed ditto. anyway i can be a item vendor for you if you would like.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    what i should be asking is what do you want because it's not fair to keep asking you but i was anxious to know if you had a relaxed ditto. anyway i can be a item vendor for you if you would like.

Tell you what, if you can give some extra time to find a relaxed ditto, I'll give it to you.

And there's nothing that I want right now. If you some of the pokemon that I have, I can give them to you for free. I really don't mind. I swear. :)

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2012
    Hey diabolico. I was really wondering if you had any of these because I've been having trouble finding them and I need them for my team.

Would you happen to have a gyarados with these evs?
    156 HP / 72 Atk / 96 Def / 184 Spe

I've also been looking for a naive heatran

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Hey diabolico. I was really wondering if you had any of these because I've been having trouble finding them and I need them for my team.

Would you happen to have a gyarados with these evs?
    156 HP / 72 Atk / 96 Def / 184 Spe

I've also been looking for a naive heatran

Well.... I really don't have a gyarados with those ev's. Sorry

But I do have 2 naive heatran's. one of them belongs to Twilightblade and the other mine. I just Rng captured it today. :D

But I can't trade one of them to you right now because I need to show my Heatran the moderators smogon first so I can get myself off of the blacklist. And when I'm done, we'll trade. If you're thinking about getting the new rng'd heatran that I got, let me think about it first. But I don't know if I want to give my very first rng'd pokemon to other players.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2012
    Ok. That's fine :). If you do decide yes though, I can ev train pokemon for you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Ok. That's fine :). If you do decide yes though, I can ev train pokemon for you.

Thank you. :D

Just me a some time for right now. I just need expert evan to get back online on smogon so I can show the heatran to him. I'm gonna log off the website. So I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow. Okay?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back