• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    OMG thank you so much but....i feel guilty what can i get you because as you can see i dont have much valuable pokemon on my hands take any legendary or starter that i have of your choice though.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    It's okay, I can give it to you for free. What's your FC? Mine is in my sig.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Okay, just give me a minute to clone the Walrein and the ditto and I'll meet you on the wifi. Okay?

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    thanks for going to the trouble of obtaining the ditto, ill help in any way i can in the future

but i forgot to bring sumtin good for you to have for the walrein

once i breed a spheal shall i give the walrein back?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    thanks for going to the trouble of obtaining the ditto, ill help in any way i can in the future

It's okay. I gave them to you for free.

And you're welcome. ^^

EDIT: No, you can keep it. ^^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011

once i breed a spheal shall i give the walrein back?

Sorry but I'm going to have to steal the appreciation on that ditto since I was the one who traded it to Diabolico. :p

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2012
    Hi, i'd love to have your Shiny Bold Creselia...But I don't know if you are interesting in events...Are you?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Right now, I'm just waiting for the pokemon that I'm getting from the players who are rnging them for me and I'm really not interested in events. However, if you want the cresselia so badly, I'll be glad to give it to you for free.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Oh thanks you are a great guy...When are you free to do are trade?

Thank you and you're welcome. I can do it now. But when I give it to you, you're not allowed to trade it okay?

What's your FC?

Mine is in my sig.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2012
    My fc is 1076 3290 4863.....What do you mean that i'm not allowed to trade it?
    I'm getting in in a minute..

EDIT: I'm allready in but you don't seem to be inside

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    My fc is 1076 3290 4863.....What do you mean that i'm not allowed to trade it?
    I'm getting in in a minute..

Because This Cresselia isn't originally mine. I got it from a friend who told me that I only have semi-redis rights to trade it. That means only me and my friend are allowed to trade it and not the people who get it from us.

EDIT: That's because I'm not inside yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back