• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    remoraid, omanyte, snorlax and onix cmt for those. i know i dont got much but see what you are interested in

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    hello, i'm intresting for your shiny staru(timid) and roselia (timid) with perfect ivs and your azelf(naive) with perfect ivs too...
    What kind of pkmn you want for those pokemon?(event,shiny,ev trained ect.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    remoraid, omanyte, snorlax and onix cmt for those. i know i dont got much but see what you are interested in

Well.... If you want to tell what pokemon on your thread that I want, you have put the pokemons' iv sets right beside them?

And I'll give these pokemon to you for free. If that's okay with you.

hello, i'm intresting for your shiny roselia(timid) with perfect ivs and your azelf(naive) with perfect ivs too...
    What kind of pkmn you want for those pokemon?(event,shiny,ev trained ect.)

There's nothing that I want right now. However, I'll be glad to give them to you for free.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    for free? realy? thank you very much you are such a cool guy.
    here is my fc: 1677 6031 8424
    When you can trade tell me it.

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Diabocolio, I'm interested in that IV'd Aron with head smash. Is there anything in particular that you are looking for?

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    well, its very generous of you but the only pokemon i have to offers are by the ot baneana lol. the rest are my ot but bad iv

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    @Lunacy and Strictly - Well.... there's really nothing that I want right now. But if the both of you want those pokemon so badly, I'll be glad to give to the both of you for free. I'm sorry for the late response, I was doing something that a smogoner asked me for so I could get one of his/her super rare pokemon.

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    I feel bad about taking pokes for free. Are there at least any items that you're interested in? PPmax, PPup, masterball...

Years
    Hello i am really interested in your flawless shaymin,suicune and staryu for my competitive battling team.I have searched way too much to find them flawless and i found them in this forum.I have some shinies to offer such as Mewtwo(unfortunately i got them from trades and they aren't ev-trained,but they are lv 100).I have also some events such as 10th anniversary celebi,fal2010 mew adamant and calm nature.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I feel bad about taking pokes for free. Are there at least any items that you're interested in? PPmax, PPup, masterball...

Well.... if you have any PP max's that you want to give to me for these pokemon, that's fine with me.

Hello i am really interested in your flawless shaymin,suicune and staryu for my competitive battling team.I have searched way too much to find them flawless and i found them in this forum.I have some shinies to offer such as Mewtwo(unfortunately i got them from trades and they aren't ev-trained,but they are lv 100).I have also some events such as 10th anniversary celebi,fal2010 mew adamant and calm nature.

Well.... there's really nothing that I want right now and I'm interested in events and 10th anniversary celebi's. But if you want these pokemon that badly, I'll give them to you for free.

Last edited:
    Years
    Well,really need those pokemon but i don't want to take them for free.I will give you the 10th anniversary celebi,a mew from a really old japanese event of 2003(i am not sure about the date but it's legit,i checked it from serebii) and a phione.I can trade now if you want.My friend code is 4168 3262 6692.Which is yours?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back