• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    My SS is in my sig, 0432 2546 6040, im currently sitting in the wifi room.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Okay, you two. Just wait for 5 minutes. Cause I need to clone them and add your FC's in my pal pad first.

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    im interested in:
    Shiny Pidgey (timid) (semi-redis)
    HP - Ground

IV's: 31/30/31/30/30/31
    EV's: UT

and
    Shiny Elekid (adamant) (semi-redis)
    IV's: Flawless

Egg moves: Cross chop

cmt for an offer, i have a flawless IV shiny scizor not listed as well

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Not now. Okay?

I'm busy right now. Sorry. :(

Why not try coming back again maybe on thursday or saturday?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    @Pichuspark and everyone - I'm really sorry, guys. I can't trade right now. I'm very busy. I have some homework to do. :(

Why not we do it on Thursday or Saturday?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2012
    Shiny Skorupi (Jolly) (semi-redis)
    Ability: Sniper
    IV's: Flawless
    Egg moves: Night slash

I really need this pokemon...Can you tell me what do you want for it?

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    we cant because my thursdays and saturdays suck lol, just check when you can and then reply to it, theres no need for me to make an extra post like this one -_-

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Well guys, I'm really sorry. I have alot of homework to work on and I have mid-term exams to study for this week. I'm a college student and I can't help it because my teachers are giving me alot of homework to work on. And also, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday are the only days that I have school. So those are the only days that I'll be available since I got my hands completely full. I do like pokemon and I do want to have fun just as much as you all do, but my school, my homework, my chores, and my other priorities come first. You guys are gonna have to wait rather you like it or not. I'm sorry. :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Hi, i am making a team so, i realy need your shiny scizor(modest) , your shiny gyarados(adamant),chimchar (jolly) and your shiny shroomish(jolly).I have a lot of event pokemon to give you and shinies too if you want.
    Please tell me if you can trade those pokemon because my previous team was very weak and i want to make a better team....
    PS.:You have very nice pokemon :)

I can give you the Gyarados, the chimchar, and the shroomish but I don't have a scizor with a modest nature.

And thank you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Well..... I really can't trade right now. Because I'm very busy. You see I'm a college student and I have alot of homework to do and I have mid-term exams to study for this week. So even we pokemon players have jobs and work to do. So if you don't mind, can you wait until I can get things done first?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Okay, if you and cousin can wait for me tomorrow or the weekend, I'll give the pokemon to you for free.

I have to go now. I'll see you later. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back