• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I'll have to finish pearl and then go ditto and ralts searching. But I can do that it'll take some time but I can do it.

Well..... If you want to use a (nature) cheat code to get the synchronizers from the wild with the right nature, that's fine with me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Hi I'm new here...I would like to have this Shiny Elekid Adamant Nature..I have some events to give you if you want..

Edit: What's that semi-redis that is next to Elekid?....

Well.... Welcome to the pc. I don't mean to be rude. But I'm really not interested in events. And also I have a personal strict rule against trading with players who don't have their Friendcode in their Signature. Because a few players who came here with new accounts opened, don't put their FC's in their signature so they can keep themselves hidden. Which is why I hardly trust other people especially those who are new on this website and people who I don't know. I'm sorry.

And of coarse, the semi-redis rights means that I only have permission to trade the elekid and not the players who get it from me.

For example:
    Fully redis means everybody can trade it.
    Semi-redis means the person who has it can it trade but the player who gets it from that person.
    Non-redis (or NFT) - means you can't trade it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Oh thanks ... But I'm really dissappointed because I wanted that...And about my fc I'm going to write it to my signature in a moment..

Well... I could give it to you for free like I normally do to newbies. But you have to proof to me that you're trustworthy first. Because a few players who got some pokemon from me for free were trading pokemon without permission and I keep getting blamed by a few mean players here on this website for it even though it wasn't my fault. Also, the fact that you're speaking english pretty well proves to me that you're not one of those players who are trading the pokemon without permission because those people were greek players. But that doesn't mean that I trust you. So if you want me to give this elekid to you, you have to proof to me that you're trustworthy so I'll know you won't trade any of these semi-redis pokemon without permission. Understand.

Years
    And ask for you, Babismanias. I know you and Chirstos21 are from the same greek pokemon website just like Scizor111 (Giorgans). And I also found out that were redising some of the semi-redis pokemon that I gave to you guys for free without any Redis rights (permission). So I'm not gonna trade with any of you guys any of you guys anymore. So there will be no free pokemon for any of you. From now on, when I report to the pc members and smogoners about this, you and the other players on the greek pokemon website (who are trading pokemon that are not fully redis) will watched over now and forever. Understand?

NOT really understand.I have nothing to do with Babismanias and we're not the same person.I didn't give any semi-redis pokemon to anyone.You shouldn't blame me for this.I heard that babismanias got a shiny cresselia and i also got it from him.I didn't hear anything about redis when i got this cresselia so you can't talk about me like this.Ok?Are you from greece(because i can't understand how you found greek pokemon and understood what it says)?So please become more polite to other people even though they caused trouble to you because none of them insulted them.UNDERSTAND?(don't start blaming me after this message because i don't really care and i won't answer to your message but i was annoyed by your attitude)...

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Yes I did...But how can I prove that?...Also you are so cool...

Thank you.
    Well..... since you're a new member, I think I'll try making this a little bit easier for you. You can start by talking and have conversations with me and other members on the "Wifi daily chit chat" thread or talked to them by sending them vm's their accounts so people will get to know you first and know that you're trust worthy or not. And you have stick around being member on this website do all that for at least one full month starting right now. And when the month is over, I want you show me all the progress you have done by asking people on this website to tell me what they think about you.

NOT really understand.I have nothing to do with Babismanias and we're not the same person.I didn't give any semi-redis pokemon to anyone.You shouldn't blame me for this.I heard that babismanias got a shiny cresselia and i also got it from him.I didn't hear anything about redis when i got this cresselia so you can't talk about me like this.Ok?Are you from greece(because i can't understand how you found greek pokemon and understood what it says)?So please become more polite to other people even though they caused trouble to you because none of them insulted them.UNDERSTAND?(don't start blaming me after this message because i don't really care and i won't answer to your message but i was annoyed by your attitude)...

It has nothing to do with that, Christos. The fact is.... is that I don't trust anybody right now. Because A few players were redising the pokemon that they don't have permission to trade and I keep getting blamed and accused by few mean players for the situation even though it wasn't my fault. I do want to be nice and give free pokemon to you and other players. But I just don't trust anyone right now. I need to be alone. I'm sorry.

Last edited:
    Years
    It's a bit difficult because one month is big but I'll try it...The question is what do I have to discuss about with them?..I'm confused...And by the way can you put a shorter time limit? ( I can't wait until the 4 of December because I have to build a team and quickly....I don't want to be rude but i just ask)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    It's a bit difficult because one month is big but I'll try it...The question is what do I have to discuss about with them?..I'm confused...And by the way can you put a shorter time limit? ( I can't wait until the 4 of December because I have to build a team and quickly....I don't want to be rude but i just ask)

Well...... How about 3 weeks?

Just talk about anything that you want. Like talk about pokemon, tell them more about you (but not persoanl info about you), what you like, or anything like that?

Years
    Thanks a lot...But I'll try this tomorrow if it doesn't matter you...
    By the way have you got any pokemon that has no redis and to be a good pokemon for a team? ( I mean a pokemon for trade :) )

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Thanks a lot...But I'll try this tomorrow if it doesn't matter you...
    By the way have you got any pokemon that has no redis and to be a good pokemon for a team? ( I mean a pokemon for trade :) )

Well...... If you look at the first page on my thread and see any pokemon that doesn't have the word "semi-redis", "non-redis" or "NFT", that means the pokemon is fully redis.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Well..... Right now. You have to excuse me. Because I have a project to work on. So I'll you later.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Hello! I'm interested in these:

Spoiler:

Are you more interested in events, IV bred, or EV trained and IV bred pokemon? Thank you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back