• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    The SS one below :D

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 25 characters.)

The new trendy filler.

EDIT:
    Is it me or Nintendo WFC has problems? D:

I was having issues as well. I'll add your FC to my Pal pad right now.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Oh great. Network Traffic.

Nintendo said:
    Error Code: 61020
    Our experience shows that error messages within this range are typically caused by temporary network outages with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. If there is a problem with the network, our technician's will work to get the service back up as soon as possible. Please retry your connection later.
    If you are connecting to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection for the first time, or the problem has not resolved itself after a few hours, there could be an incompatibility with your wireless home network. You may want to try the following:

• Ensure your router has the latest firmware installed. Visit your router manufacturer's website and look for any updated firmware that may be available (these are typically found under "downloads" or by searching for your particular model number). Contact your router manufacturer for additional assistance.
    • If your router or modem has a built-in firewall, you may want to try and lower the security settings*, as they could be interfering with a successful connection. How to do this will vary brand and model, so consult the manual or the manufacturer of your router or modem for assistance.
    If after trying the above steps you are still unable to successfully login or play on the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, it is possible that your wireless home network is not compatible with the Nintendo DS or Nintendo WFC. We suggest purchasing a compatible router (more info.
    *While Nintendo provides this information for our consumers' use, it is up to each consumer to determine what security needs they have for their own networks, and to decide how best to configure their network settings to meet those needs.
    Can't seem to connect to Nintendo WFC. >.> I just got connected like an hour ago.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    D:
    Curse Nintendo's Technicians. I'll try till 1:30 and if this doesn't work, I guess we'll do the trade another time, probably later @ GMT+8 2PM.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    D:
    Curse Nintendo's Technicians. I'll try till 1:30 and if this doesn't work, I guess we'll do the trade another time, probably later @ GMT+8 2PM.

Well.... ummm... what time is it at your time zone right now?

My time right now is 11:27 am central in the USA.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    It's 1:30 AM lol. D: Still can't connect to Nintendo WFC. Oh well, I guess I have to sleep. >.> I'll try to wake up early and see if I could catch up with you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    for some reason i dont get your messages that you post.. anyway what do you want for them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back