• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    well apparently need it for the present and future reasons such as ev training and competitive play

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    sorry for the late response , well thats reasonable since you have assisted me in many ways so thanks anyways

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    CMT for these:
    Lord Scalgon's Shiny Cresselia (Bold) (Semi-redis)
    HP - Fire
    IV's: 30/18/31/30/31/30
    EV's: UT

Shiny Hoothoot (Calm) (semi-redis)
    HP - Ground
    IV's: 31/30/31/30/30/31
    EV's: UT

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    @Deoxys - There's nothing on your thread that I want right now. Sorry. :(

@Rogoku - You need to have iv sets typed right beside your pokemon on your thread if you want me to pick what I want.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Not now, Dark Threat. I'm very busy. I have alot of homework to do. :(
    Why not try coming back maybe on Thursday?

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    (talking to myself) Sigh... How could I have been so Naive? How? :disappoin

First I've been ripped off by The_Coza, then I started thinking that syndrome, chains, and stavross wanted to be my friends without seeing that they are mean people, and now I have been tricked by a few noobs who lied to me about not trading pokemon that they don't have rights to trade. :disappoin

How could I? :disappoin

EDIT: Right now, the people who I trust are twilightblade and the people on my friendlist.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    I have hacked Pokes and traded you one >:D (Nah, kidding. You should really start to get-over that scenario. Focus on school instead. :D)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back