• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Yes, it's for free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATES:

A pokemon being removed:
    The shiny groudon has been removed from my trophy case because a smogoner named GeoHulk (who owns this goudon) was changing his SID/ID combo's on his pokemon games illegally to get shiny legendaries by hacking.

Two new rules added:
    12.) If any of the pokemon on my thread has the word "Semi-redis" right beside their names, that means I'm the one who can trade them and not the people who get them from me.
    13.) There will be no more pokemon from my thread given to players who are newbies for free except for the players who are well known on the website and those who I trust since alot of newbies don't read the rules well enough and redis pokemon without permission. If you are a newbie on this website, you have to be on the website for at least 2 to 4 months or let other players get to know you first.

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Your new rules don't make sense.
    Semi Redis means you can trade it, the person you gave it to can trade it, but anyone who get's it from them can't trade it. You're thinking of Non-Redis. Secondly, you shouldn't give anyone, even newbies other people's Pokemon for free, unless they have told you that you can, or if the Pokemon are your own with your OT/ID. It's really bad giving out other people's Pokemon.

CMT for Expert Evan's Blissey.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    May I trade for your shiny Pidgey or Hoothoot if you still have them? PM me for offers.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    @Alternative - Yes, I know what you're saying but the whole semi-redis rights things was a misunderstanding. I usually put the word "semi-redis" right beside the pokemon's name to let people know that I can trade it and no can. So I didn't think that the players' especially the newbies would take it the other way around. And Yes, I know. I shouldn't give out other people's pokemon. I've learned my lesson. And I do have some of my own pokemon on my thread. And I'll be glad to Check your thread for the blissey.

@Lord Scalgon - Yes, Of coarse.

@Ho-oh - I'm really sorry. But if you're new around here, you have to be a member on this website for 2 or 4 months and let people get to know you first.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    CMT for this please!:

DEZTROYA's Shiny Mantine (Calm)
    HP - Flying
    Ability: Water Absorb
    IV's: 31/31/31/30/30/30
    EV's: I think it's UT

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    It's ok, Diabolico, I understand that you don't want random newbies coming in and possibly hacking you :) I hope to come back again!

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    Hi, Diabolico. I like that shiny Absol, and MattJ's event Jirachi. In return, I can offer an EV'd Wigglytuff or a near flawless FAL2010 Mew UT.

If you don't want to trade, I understand ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    @Pichspark - According to your info, it says that you've been a member on this website since May 2010 (8 months). So I suppose I could give the absol and the Jirachi to you for free just this once.

@Darkthreat - I can give them to you for free if you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back