• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Lord: Realm of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    OOC: okay, so weakness/strengths for my charecter are like this:

Weaknesses:

pity poor in battle
    has no special abilities
    is totally blind, unable to see in light or darkness
    is unable to own a non-dark pokemon
    is a girl, therefore psychicly weak anyway

Strengths:

None/zip/nada/absoloutly nothing.

wow, so I've got another useless charecter.

Let's try to even this up a bit.

Weaknesses (supposed): Is not a poor trainer. Currently the only trainer besides Sam himself who has earned the blaziken's respect.

Has special abilities, just doesn't know how to use them.

Is not totally blind. Natural Darkness still exists and she can have her vision in that.

Is not stereotyped into being psychicly weak just because she's a girl.

Can own non-dark pokemon if she so chooses so long as her dark types out number an other single type.

Strengths: A crafty battler. Control of natural Darkness, basically making her like Raven from Teen Titans. is actually potentially one of the most deadliest characters if her powers are used properly. But of course, like all the other characters, she will have to learn them over time.

So you're character is better than you think. You're jsut choosing to downgrade her roll, which honestly isn't helping you any. :\

Years
    OOC: Natural darkness is very rare from what you said. And the umbreon fight is only because you LET me have a chance. the reason I said no non darks is because part of her new abilities makes it so that her dark pokemon become a bit stronger(not by much, but it's noticable for her), but no other type will obey her.

bleh... also, I find it kinda ironic that this dark spell is created by a dark lord, and my charecter has dark powers and still can't see through it...

I feel so ill right aobut now...

Last edited:

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    As max and I entered the center, I saw several trainers inside. I wondered if possibly they too had an orb like Max and I did. Nurse Joy took Sandslash too check up on it and make sure it was ok and I sat down near the trainers.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    OOC: Natural darkness is very rare from what you said. And the umbreon fight is only because you LET me have a chance. the reason I said no non darks is because part of her new abilities makes it so that her dark pokemon become a bit stronger(not by much, but it's noticable for her), but no other type will obey her.

bleh... also, I find it kinda ironic that this dark spell is created by a dark lord, and my charecter has dark powers and still can't see through it...

I feel so ill right aobut now...

ooc:That is essentially my point though. The point in teh dark character not being able to see through teh darkness spell without light despite the dark powers is because that abiltiy to see through his spell would put the dark character and teh dark lord at the same level. The point of the plot, however, is that it takes all of them to bring teh darkness lord down.

And what teh darkness lord stands for is darkness in teh sense of evil, while your darkness is in teh sense of the element.

Years
    OOC: you've confused me to no end by now.

IC: Umbreon stirred and woke up, realising immediatly that his owner wasn't there. he hopped off the Blaziken, and got ready to take off, by using the glowing rings on his sides and front to see.

Years
    The girl now had my full attention. now that i was back in the range of the lights, i could see her as long as she wasn't toward the light. "who the heck are you?" i demanded.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: then let me simplify: For the sake of the plot, please don't have you're character see in the dark. At least not as well as you said she did.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    "I am Paige like you I have a orb I am the orb of grass" I said as two ravors like leaf blades came out of my wrist "and I was wondering If you are a friend or a foe?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back