• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Lord: Realm of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: Sneazel attacked from behind. :\

ic: After his behind attack, Sneazel threw up his arms to fend off the wings, grunting each time they hit, leaving cutgs and abbrasions on his skin. "use metal claw!" ONe of Sneazels claws started to glow and as soon as there was an opening he coutnerattacked.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: THat doesn't mean Hitari couldn't use Wing Attack...

BIC: Hitari was hurt badly by the attack, though she refused to go down. Kyra grimaced at her pokemon's strength, knowing the battle was far from over.

"Hitari, don't be giving up on me yet! Try a Fly attack!"

With that, the Xatu was high in the air, almost daring the Sneazle below her to attempt any attack.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I grimaced, as did my sneazel. We both knew he had no attacks to reach that high. All we could do was prepare for when teh Xatu attacked.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Sneazel raised it's arms in a defensive maneuver, but it didn't stop all the damage and he was knocked back sliding across the ground as he was hit. He raised himself up onto his elbow, glaring angrily at the Xatu.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Sneazel raised his arms again, and began to grimace as he started loosing feeling in his arms. I coudl tell we had to turn this battle around, or it would be a total loss. "Try icy wind!" Sneazel swugn his arm as best he could and launched an Icy wind attack.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Teh deflected parts of the attack doubled back on Sneazel. He was too weak to block teh attack, and he was hit with his own attack, turning him into a block of ice. I whinced at how that must ahev struck his pride, being taken down by his own attack like that. I begrudgingly held out his ball, returning him to thaw out.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Kyra rushed over to Hitari and tended to her POkemon's wounds quickly. She hugged the Xatu in congratulations before returning her friend.

SHe looked up to Sam. "That was a wonderful battle," she said quietly.

Years
    "then I am not your enemy, but not a friend either" I said, turning and starting to walk away. Umbreon had been absorbed in the battle, and for now had forgotten about it's trainer.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Mew13 said:
    Kyra rushed over to Hitari and tended to her POkemon's wounds quickly. She hugged the Xatu in congratulations before returning her friend.

SHe looked up to Sam. "That was a wonderful battle," she said quietly.

"yeah." I sighed. "Although I doubt Sneazel was happy about it. he's proud about his dark type strengths."

Years
    I sent out Murkrow as he flew ahead, scouting otu the area. I wanted to find my laptop that somebody had stolen from me a while ago, and between Murkrow and Houndoom, I could find just aobut anything.

Back with the others, Umbreon yipped, pretty much asking the pair if they knew where Eclipse had taken off to. Finally losing paitence, he ran over to the still sleeping Blaziken and batted at her lightly with his paw.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    Paige watched carefully this girl was not like other humans she was a wolf a lone wolf........... she choose to be alone Paige wish she had that choice.............

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back