• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns

What Should Rikki's Punishment be?

• Be Killed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    Angel felt herself being pulled back into her own body. She blinked, then opened her eyes. She had heard Gold. "Hey, I promised you I'd never ever leave you. And I don't plan on breaking that promise, my little Foxy-boy", she said. She hugged Gold tightly. "Note to self: Dying is not fun or pleasant in any way, shape or form. Neither are out of body experiances. Those just creep the hell out of me." Angel heard a knock on the door. She knew none of them ever knocked. She trembled, not fancying dying twice in one night. "What are we going to do, Gold? He killed me easily, not a second's hesitation. He won't hesitate for anyone Gold. It's not Alex. Alex didn't kill me. His brother did. A sword straight through the stomach. I will admit he did it fast and it was mostly painless. But that's beside the point.", she said. She didn't want to die. She wanted to live. *Silver please hurry, their here!*, she thought frantically.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    Silver scowled at Rikkilyn.

"I am not losing you! 'Trainer' will have to fight me to take you away. I'm done losing family. I've lost enough."

He remembered how his parents had died by their own children's hands. Not intentionally, but still.

"Gold, take these four somewhere safe. I'm going to make these two pay for their sins..."

Gold was about to object, but Silver stopped him.

"Don't worry. I've got the Almighty on my side. God will not let them prevail. The silver lining will grow, making darkness and light fade into nothingness."

Gold nodded, grabbed Rikkilyn, Josh, Angel and Julie, and flew away.

Silver sat on the windowsil and flicked his finger to the side, and the door swung open. His blind gaze was fiercely determined, and somewhat angry at the two, yet also calm.

"I know exactly what you two are here for. You slaves of darkness are here to kill me and my family. But you will NOT."

His voice boomed and his power spiked to unreadable levels, but he relaxed and concealed his power back to zero.

"You have angered the Almighty. The kingdoms, they both have. I am God's loyal child. I follow his command, not the orders of traitorous vermin from the kingdoms. and there are only two paths to this journey. In one, you finally realize your stupidity and join us. The other, we are forced to kill you. I would prefer the former. I wish not to fight. But if you ever try to hurt my family again, or try to disobey God, I'll have no other choice. Stop obeying the orders of a sinful ruler."

He frowned.

"God has told me. If you refuse to obey, he will take your angelic essence away. Your wings, your power, all of it. I am his loyal Archangel. I can make you explode if I wanted. But I don't. I won't abuse his power, nor do I want to kill either of you. Your brain seems to only think of obeying the kingdom of dark. You must realize what is outside of the box. This is so much bigger than you think..."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (I feel a godmod coming...hopefully not...)

Travis and Alex walked into the room. It was dimly lighted, but either way, Travis kept his sunglasses on. He walked a bit around the room. Alex looked around as well, seeing only Silver there. Silver spoke and there was a sense of familiarity in his voice. He remembered his personality quite well from before. Alex noticed his few changes in appearance.

Travis merely smiled as he looked over Silver, and began speaking.

"Ah, you must be Silver. I can tell it is you from your voice and speech, which shows a voice of apparent supposed superiority. I am Travis Azrael. It is nice to meet you."

Travis walked a bit around before looking over at Silver again. "Now then, let me make sure I understand you. You want us, the 'slaves of darkness' to 'obey' this Almighty of yours. Interesting. So we have apparently 'angered' him because we didn't 'obey' him. Ah, I understand now. Now let's see, what else, or yes, you want us to accept your ultimatum, realize that what we believe in is stupid, and only what you say is correct and right and just, or die. That is our two choices." Travis's smile never left his face as he spoke to Silver. "So if we try to harm your friends or family, we will be killed. I guess that's understandable, given what anyone would do for what they love, but...ah...I see, disobeying the rules of your God, now that will also quell judgment of death as well!" Travis looked at Alex for a second. "I think we have something like that in the Darkness Kingdom! Now, you want us to stop following our 'sinful leader'. So I say to you this, Silver: From what you have described to me right now, it seems you wish us to abandon our sinful leader for one that is equally, if not more so sinful."

Alex stood there, impressed. He had completely dissected, for lack of a better word, Silver's speech and turned it completely against him. Alex knew what his brother was doing, though, and wondered how Silver would react to this. Travis spoke again.

"So here is what I ascertain from your little speech. You follow the Almighty, who is to be obeyed at all costs, or you shall die. All other ideologies will also perish if they do not follow and worship the 'mighty one'. So you want to make us realize that our ideology is wrong, and shorthinking, and that yours is the only one that is right. There is a word for what you just described to it, and even these humans are VERY familiar with it. Do you want to know what it is called?"

Travis smiled and spoke again, "Tyranny. So please, make us explode, take away our angelic essence. Yes, that sounds like the just thing to do. That sounds like the noble thing to do. But before I do, answer me this. Who is a 'slave of darkness', and 'obeying a sinful ruler' truly? You, or me?"

Alex couldn't help but smile a little as well. He waited to see what Silver would do.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver felt his own smile coming on. Not for one moment did this other kid's, Travis', counter affect him at all. He didn't lose his cool. In fact, he seemed even more relaxed than before. His blind stare pierced Travis' eyes, staring right into his soul.

"You are both correct and incorrect. 'Tis true, my wordings have created a small hypocracy. But alas, you misread my speech."

He began to listen to sounds of all movement as he spoke.

"Let me explain it more bluntly. The Almighty, God, is our creator. He is the very reason we exist, correct? He created us to aid him in various purposes, such as guarding others, and following his teachings and helping him in his work. The kingdoms are two evil sets of angels, who differed from each other, and because of this, God was entirely ignored by his own creations. They started to kill for their views, killing one another for having diferent beliefs. The kingdoms are cruel, heartless creations. Those who rule them, are no better than Satan himself. And those who work for kindgoms, are no greater than demons. I am not trying to sound superior at all, nor am I wanting to remove your wings OR erupt your bodies or hurt you in any way. God is not happy with the angels of the kingdoms. They are slaughtering each other. And you two are supporting the murder. Just like Angel."

His eyes followed Alex, but went back to Travis. It was odd, the way he stared at people, despite blindness.

"I will leave you be, so long as you stop interfering with our plan to prevent wars, to prevent bloodshed. And as long as you don't try to hurt or kill the ones I love. I've lost enough. And spilling innocent blood is a sin itself. All I ask is that you repent, because I have no wish to harm anyone. I simply want to prevent thebgenocide of all angels, who will kill each other in this war. I want us all to be peaceful, I don't want any fighting."

He closed his eyes and sat, legs crossed, on the windowsil. Would they understand?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex noticed Silver remain calm. Perhaps he did mature a bit. He would have expected him to attack them already. But Alex knew Travis wasn't done. Travis never let his smile fall.

"Let me contrast what you have said, with respect. You may believe whatever you wish, of course, I wish not to become a tyrant myself. You may think of me merely as a messenger. A messenger of death, if you will. However, it is NOT correct, that this Almighty created me. If you wish to believe it, then so be it. I refuse. You may have been created by whomever you wish, but the Dark Angels, and myself were created differently."

Travis stopped and sighed a bit. "That being said, I have a mission. To kill you all, and bring back the heir. I personally don't like this mission." He kept on smiling. "I love it. And I will accomplish it."

Travis stopped and remembered Angel. "Ah, yes. Angel. I am sorry you had to see her like that. I should have considered your feelings. I should have cut her up into little pieces and fed her to the dark dogs of the Darkness Kingdom, that way, you wouldn't have see her like that." Travis smiled as if he had not said anything wrong.

"I must note, however, that there will be killing, there will be blood, and there will be fighting, and you cannot do anything to stop it. I think..." He said, as he took out the pictures of the other angels. "...I think I shall start with the one called Julie, I'll make it slow and painful, just the way I like it. Next I will move on to kill your brother Gold, followed by the newcoming Angel I saw flying about. I will then travel back to the Darkness Kingdom and for dessert, kill Rikki. Then after all of your close ones are dead, I will kill you, and I will smile as your body is broken, and then I will sacrifice what remains of your body to your God, and hope that your headless soul manages to find peace in Oblivion."

Alex shook his head. Travis sighed and began to turn. "Well, it was very nice to meet you, Prince Silver, but I have a very busy schedule to get to, as you can see. I must be off to kill your friends and family, but do not fret, we will soon see each other again once the others are dead."

Travis turned to leave. Alex stood in place for a moment, still a bit in shock by Travis's statements.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver laughed, quite kindly, but instantly changed to a serious dark expression.

"You have chosen a dark path. But know this. If I must fight, to protect them, I will. And there is no way in hell that you will kill them. Nor is there a chance that you will stop the rebellion. I see you for what you really are." (blindness joke)

Silver tapped Travis' forehead, causing about a half hour length of paralysis. He turned to leave, his blind gaze now facing Alex.

I can sense it... Alex does not want this, this is Travis doing all of the talking...

Silver frowned at Alex, before completely vanishing in flames.

There is still hope for Alex... Maybe he will realize it soon enough... I can only hope...

He felt a single tear. He reappeared with the others. They were now in a condominium, rented out in a nice decent apartment. Far, far, far frown Travis and Alex. Silver waved his hand, severing all connections that Alex or Travis could catch, let alone 'Trainer' or anyone else against them. He hugged the group.

If Alex ever wants to join us, he'll call Rikkilyn... He's a smart kid... He'll learn soon enough, the damage they are causing...

He thought. He looked blindly at Rikkilyn.

"Rikkilyn, you all matter far too much for me. I will not let anything happen to you guys... Travis is a true dark angel, he just ranted some indecent things, about me, us, he slandered God quite a bit as well... But Alex, he..."

Silver sighed.

"There is still some hope left for Alex, but it is completely on him..."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Travis felt confused as Silver touched his forehead, apparently causing paralysis for a while. Alex went to try to help his brother up. Silver left. As Alex walked up to his brother to help him up, Travis stood up and smiled, showing no signs of paralysis. Alex looked at him, and spoke.

"If you weren't really paralyzed, why did you let him leave?"

Travis looked at Alex and smiled. "First of all, I know all about Silver's bag of tricks, as I have studied the moves and abilities of the angels for quite a while, so my body, although not having any powers of my own, can withstand theirs quite well." He smiled at Alex. "Second, what I said to him was true. I will kill them all, and I will kill Silver last, to let him soak in his own tears and blood. Besides, think, dear brother. Silver no doubt thought his paralysis would keep me down for a while whilst he finds a new hiding place for his little pack of rats. He won't be expecting us now, but we know where he's going."

Alex responded. "But he has a sensing ability."

Travis shook his head. "Oh, dear brother, did you not hear me? I know of their abilities, I have studied all of them for months. I have relatively immuned myself to their mind enterings, unless I so choose to let them enter. If they do try to penetrate my mind, they will hear me think but one phrase over and over. Chaos in life, Chaos in death, Chaos in life, Chaos in death, Chaos in life, Chaos in death."

Alex responded again. "So how exactly do we know where they are now?" Travis pointed to Adamanta. "We don't, but he does."

Alex smiled. He might not have liked the idea of killing all of them, but he had to admit, his brother was a clever one. "You're a clever bastard, you know that, Travis?"

Travis smiled back at Alex. "Oh, I know. I know."

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    (What the flying magikarps!? That's a tad rude, making the paralysis 'weak' or making him 'immune' or whatever... I could just as easily say 'No Adamanta could not track them because Silver severed ALL connections.' You're giving Travis god-power with no logic behind it. At least Silver has a reason for his super-high abilities! Humph, I hate getting these kinds of responses. I don't wanna post now. Going to bed irritated now... =_= )

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (No offense, but doesn't making me paralyzed in the first place without giving me a chance to defend myself from it also a type of god-modding? Besides, I never claimed it was weak, and I gave a pretty logical statement of how he was able to counteract the paralysis. Travis is the kind of guy who wants to be able to KNOW his opponents before he fights them, and for the past month he has done just that. Besides, I clearly said it was Adamanta who had the power to trace you, not Travis. It was just Travis who suggested it. Alex controls Adamanta, and that is someone with power, so it could make sense. Think about it, if the best of the Light Kingdom could do things like this, why can't the Dark Kingdom do equally great things? Everyone knows that over time, one can gain immunity from anything if applied little by little and at a constant rate. Besides, I never saw in your SU that you could make people paralyzed with a touch of a finger, and they couldn't even fight back, plus you left without even giving me that chance, thereby godmodding yourself. And this isn't the first time you did things like this, just to let you know. Instead of saying, "He touched and paralyzed him for 30 minutes", why not say "he attempted to touch his forehead, doing so would cause paralysis for 30 minutes", or even "he reached in to touch his forehead, which would cause him paralysis if it hits". And what the deal with instantly severing all connections? Come on now. Now you understand? So don't call me out on god-modding, which I have never done yet. I've always tried to be reasonable in RP's. But I do take offense to when others say I do godmod...)

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
    (Really guys? *Sighs in response to FallenAngelSilver's and Supervegeta's two previous posts*)

Angel shook her head as Gold took all of them to a different place. This time it was condo. She huffed a bit at not being able to get revenge on the angel who had killed her. She was sharpening her blade, for lack of anything else to do. Oh, how they'll feel after they see my body is gone. "I hope that Silver knows what he's doing and who he's fighting. Alex and his brother are like you and Silver, in that they have opposite talents that go hand-in-hand.", She said. She wondered how long and how far they had to run before they could end this. She saw that Silver had re-appeared. She put her sword down, got up and hugged Silver. "Silver?", she asked, her voice timid. "How much longer must we run? I don't want to run anymore. I'm sick and tired of being hunted down like rabid dogs, like we're vermin to be exterminated. All I want is to find a place to call home, live in peace, heck, maybe even raise a family one day. But until this war is over, I can't be at peace.", She said. She never wanted to pick up a sword again after this was over. She would need to find a home here in the human world. She's been banished from her own kingdom, and the light kingdom won't have her because she was once a dark angel.

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    (Ugh, pissing me off, which I really wishit didn't, but it does. Besides, he vanished for months, where there was no way Travis would know any of his new power. And it is not the same as the 'stomach jab' paralysis, it was more of the 'zap electricity in his body so he can't move' kind of attack. Which, as far as I know, can't really be avoided unless you happened to be wearing a rubber suit or something. I in no way god-modded. I'm being realistic. Plus, the 'files' on Silver would be slim to none, because he detatched himself from either kingdom, Gold as well. I'm just really irritated when people, let alone a character with no powers, is able to toss something like that aside with a mere shrug. Just saying.)

Silver frowned and hugged Angel back.

"I don't know... I just want all of this to be over... No more suffering... Peace..."

He sighed and sat with Julie on a bed. His empty stare was down at his feet, silent, lost in deep thought.

DarkAngel91

Years
    (I'm gonna play referee and say this.....If your gonna argue, do it else where please. It's really annoying having to read ooc posts like that. Thank you)

Angel sighed and sat back down on the bed. She returned to polishing her sword. She was disgusted by what she saw in the reflection of her blade. It was a face she didn't recognize as her own. The eyes were haunted, having seen too much in so little time. the skin was as white as freshly fallen snow, in stark contrast to the raven-black hair that flowed down her back. She looked at her hands. Her hands, too, were as white as her face. She thought she saw blood on her hands, and closed her eyes. When she opened them, there was no blood. It was her own imagination, and some reality. So much blood had been on her hands, on her blade...on her very soul. She hated herself now. She hadn't wanted this. This is not what she wanted at all. She dropped her sword, which made a metallic sound as the silver blade met the floor. Her hands shook. She said nothing, but inside, everything went cold. The reality of what she had done finally hit...and it hit hard. She felt dead. She knew what it felt like to die. This felt like the death of her soul. Her innocence had died the night her parents had. Her birthday was coming up in just a few days. *Hell of a way to celebrate my 17th birthday.*, She thought. She wanted nothing from anyone. All she wanted, was peace. But that seemed impossible. *Something is only impossible until someone believes it IS possible*. She looked up and saw her Father. *I...I'm sorry....I'm sorry for everything I've done.....So much pain and blood....what am I to do?*, she thought. *Now that, my dear, is up to you. I can't tell you what to, or not to do. It's your life. Live it any way you want. What is past is past. There's nothing you could have done. Stop blaming yourself. You have a family to take care of now. Just let it go, baby girl.*, He thought. He kissed her forehead and just like that, he was gone. She did just that and let it go. She let go of the memory of her parent's death. She felt at peace now. She knew she would not be haunted by the nightmare any more. She had a clear head now. "So exactly what is the plan now?", She asked.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    ( *sigh*, I'm sorry DarkAngel91 :) I'll stop, but I know I'm right, and the sooner Silver realizes that, the better.)

Travis and Alex left the apartment room. Travis never let his smile leave his face. Alex found it a tad creepy, but tried to ignore it. As they walked through the halls of the hotel, Alex took out his guitar and decided to play it. He found it was something he did often now to avoid thinking about something, or doing something, or just for the hell of it.

Alex thought about the upcoming battles. He looked at Travis, wondering what he was thinking about. Sometimes, he wished he was able to read minds, yet at the same time he was thankful that he couldn't, knowing he probably wouldn't like what he heard. Alex and Travis headed out the hotel and into the back of an alley, it was then that Alex released Adamanta. The giant sword took shape, as it always did. It was black and large, with it's eye in the center.

"Well, Adamanta? Will you be able to find them?" Adamanta's eye began looking around for a bit, trying to find the physical energy of them. Silver's and Gold's was a bit contorted, probably because of a connection sever, but the other's weren't as severed, so it was easier to lock onto. Adamanta found the physical composition of one of the others, and locked on. With that, the eye point a bit to the left, and remained pointing there."

"Which one are you pointing to?" Alex asked it.

"No need to know. I know multiple people in the group of angels that can read minds, and even if I have somewhat protected myself from it, it is not totally full-proof. Besides, you are not protected from it, and if they enter our minds and find out which one we are tapped to, they might send that one away, therefore leaving us astray. I say just go where the sword leads, and forget the smaller details."

Alex nodded. It was actually quite an effective strategy. They could avoid the abilities of the others this way. Alex point the sword and followed the eye. Travis walk in right behind him.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Rikki crossed her arms. Silver was making this very difficult. She looked at the new room, sighing. She walked over to Silver, who sat by Julie, and hugged him.

"Silver. I told you. It's not debatable. I'm going back home. I'm going to own up to what I have done, I will accept my punishment, whatever it may be. Maybe I can ever get them to spare one of you." she smiled a little, then stood straight.

She felt a pang in her head. A sign. She walked over to the window. Trainer had a lock on her location, thanks to her sending it to him, and he would be there shortly. She sighed, looking over at everyone.

"Oddly enough, I have enjoyed my time in this world. I have learned that you Light Angels aren't as bad as I had originally thought. I have met two...very interesting humans." again, she sighed.

She sent her gaze back out the window. She moved back, seeing something coming her way. Seconds later, Trainer had landed in the room. She crossed her arms, waiting for him to speak.

Trainer stood up straight, giving all of the people in the room a glance, before letting his eyes land back on Rikki.

"Are you prepared to leave, Rikkilyn?" he asked.

Rikki nodded her head. "Yes." she responded, leaning against the window.

(OOC: yeah, its not much longer, but its the best I can do at the moment. :) )

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
    Angel shrank back, quickly finding a reason to go to the bathroom. Shortly after that, Trainer showed up. Angel had to stay hidden. He thought she was dead. And she needed it to stay that way. She was going to miss Rikki. *I'll miss you Rikkilyn. Stay safe please, or else I come down there and kick your ass*, she thought. Until Trainer left, she had to stay in the bathroom.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Josh knew he had to buy the others some time at this rate Adamanta would pick up them at any given moment.

Josh unsheathed Demonica, transformed into his Demon form and tackled Travis to the ground, he then grabbed Adamanta and flew into the air. He began to speak in the demons voice.

Or more he was about to speak when he dropped the sword from his hands, it had burnt him. "Graaaaaah....what the hell...."

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (I'm not even go into how that was sooo wrong, Aura, Rift, the first being that Alex is joint to the Adamanta blade when it is active, meaning his very skin is attached to the weapon. I'll edit this post when you do :D...actually I find it strange that SOMEHOW people keep hearing conversations between Travis and Alex when they are NOWHERE NEAR them. This is getting a bit too ridiculous. I mean, come on, does everyone have sensing powers, as well as ultra hearing? smh...smh...I'll try to continue the story so it would make sense.)

Travis was smiling to his brother as an angel came in and tackled Travis. Travis momentarily fell back, but kept his cool and calmly stood up to see it was the other new angel from before. The new angel, in an apparent act of madness, tried to take the Adamanta blade from Alex. Alex almost willingly gave it up, but the second it touched his hands, it burned him, and he was forced to drop it. Alex walked over and coolly picked up the weapon again, this time activated it so that he and it were joint, and thus inseparable.

Alex shook his head and spoke to the angel. "You obviously never heard of Adamanta, my special blade. He and I are joined, and no one can separate us, as well as no one can wield him but me, or face death, neither mortal or immortal. That is my power, that is my curse."

Travis smiled as he walked beside Alex. He looked over the angel that tried to take the weapon.

"You should have done your research, little one." Travis said, reaching for his own sword. Adamanta's eye was now fixed on the angel, following his very movements.

Alex slung the blade over his shoulder, as Travis pulled out his own weapon. His sword wasn't large by any standards, but it was rather long, and it contain writing in the Darkness language on it. Translated, it would say, Peril and pain, laughter and misfortune.

Travis smiled as he stood there. Alex, unusual of him, decided to strike first, not willing to make this one suffer at the hands of his brother's twisted games. He launched a wave of powerful energy from his sword, the very air hissing with dark energy as the blade beam headed right for the angel. Alex hoped this would scare him off, or at least injure him enough to leave, but if he wasn't to retreat, he would be ready for another attack. Travis merely smiled as Alex launched the attack.

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    (Honestly Vegeta, I think you kind deserved it... >.> After once again defying MY posts, by proclaiming that the angel trained by GOD HIMSELF could not fully sever connections, and that the freaking SWORD was better than him. I'm not even gonna keep complaining about this, because it seems at this point you're trying to piss me off, and if I let it, I'd have lost. So whatever. I'm passive, for now. Unless this sort of thing continues.)

Silver listened to Trainer and Rikkilyn. This was his chance. Trainer was 'neutral' as Rikkilyn had said. This meant he might be convinced to help their cause.

(I don't want to type it all *LAZY* :3 so I'll summarize)

Silver introduced himself, explained his backstory, the entire situation and everything that has happened up until now. Al he had left out was the story (between his death and his return) to which he summarized: "I was trained by the Almighty himself, I am his Archangel, in the same rank as Micheal the Archangel." (Micheal is known as an important archangel, look him up. Research.) He even showed trainer his parents' death, the kingdoms' cruelty. Trainer seemed wise, with some age behind him as well. Certainly he had heard of the Olden Days, and certainly he would understand what they fpught for. Other than the above, the only thing he left out was the fact that he was blind. His blank gaze and lack of, well, pupils, would make it rather obvious. He sighed, exhausted from explaining so much.

"I hope you understand what we're trying to do... We could really use some help, I mean... We're all just kids..."

He closed his eyes and sighed.

"Angel, please stop hiding in the bathroom. It's impolite when we have a guest."

He had a permanent frown, after explaining all of his and their pasts.

Is this really worth living for? Why couldn't someone else be the leader of the rebellion? Certainly I am not the best person for this...

He sighed. He obviously did not have much self-faith.

DarkAngel91

Years
    Angel sighed. She had an intense urge to shout "I don't want too", through the door, like a human child. She was going to have a few words with Silver as soon as Trainer was gone. *Fine, fine, I'll come out*, she thought. She gulped and opened the door. She walked, rather ran, to where Gold was, taking refuge behind him and his wings. *I'm going to be brutally honest, Silver....That man scares the hell out of me. He always did. And exactly how well do you think he's going to take hearing that not only have my feathers gone from black to light purple, but that I'm not dead, even though he was told I WAS dead?*, she thought. She kept her wings sunken into her skin. *And now, Alex will know exactly where we are. He will come and kill us all, Silver.* She wanted Trainer gone. He made her nervous. The extreme side of nervous, which was not good.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (OOC Silver, honestly, give me a break. Seriously, dude, what makes you think you're so special that you can get trained by the Big Guys uptop and none of the rest of us can do anything about it? We're all equal in this RP, or at least I'd like to be. You need to lighten up. I clearly explained that you may have severed the connections between your brother and you, but the blade isn't following one of you two at the moment. This is like a double-edged weapon, and it's FAIR. This give you your God-like power, and gives me an oppurtunity to advance the storyline, or would you rather Alex and Travis sit in the corner and do nothing? You can't expect everything to go your way, THAT is, in a sense, godmodding. For the record, Alex cannot sense, he doesn't shoot fire out of his hands, or ice, he can't bend water, or transform into animals. You know what he has? A dang blade, and I'd like some dang compassion enough to the point that you understand that this blade is AS GOOD AS your powers, or your brothers, or Angel's or Rikki's or WHATEVER. So if you decide to get trained by the God himself, although it sounds wrong, I will step up my expectations with Alex (with Travis) and be equal to your level. You're not special. We are all equals here, and you need to get it through your head, and lighten the heck up...That being said, I really wish we could put this behind us, as long as you realize I didn't do anything damn wrong...because even though I'm trying to be calm and rationalize with you, now you're pissing me off...)

Alex could not see the other angel anywhere nearby, so he shrugged and move along. The eye of Adamanta guiding them to the angels. They had to walk as to not arouse suspicion that they were approaching, although it was interesting that the other angel was able to tell they were after them, and find them for that matter among the big city as well. Alex shrugged this away and concentrated on the battles to come.

Travis looked around, and spoke. "It's quite interesting that another angel has actually joined them. I did not have any records that state that the Rebellion picked up anyone knew from the Light Kingdom. Could it be..."

Travis trailed off. He was obviously deep in thought, and Alex didn't want to distract him from it. He watched the eye guide them closer and closer to their targets.

Back