• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns

What Should Rikki's Punishment be?

• Be Killed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    (Ok, this is one Ooc post, but I must do it. Supervegeta and FallenAngelSilver, you are BOTH starting to piss ME off. If you two simply must argue, I will say again, DO IT ELSE WHERE!!! Do know how extremely annoying it is to have to read your arguement, and THEN find your post and read it? It's pretty annoying, I'm certian I'm not the only one who's getting pissed off at this. So both of you need to knock it off!! VM or PM each other if you wish to argue. I couldn't care less if you do it that way, but honestly guys, think of the other RPers and readers. Until you two can resolve your issues, I will not, repeat, NOT be posting in this RP unless absolutely needed to advance the storyline. Understand? *walks off*)

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    (Angel!! Don't leave us!! Look, I'm going to say a few more things, and hopefully end all of this. Okay, vegeta. Really. You pissed ME off, which pissed YOU off, which pissed Angel off. Seriously. Want my opinion? You and your freaking sword have been far overpowered from the start. Why did I get trainng from God? Because Silver is important to the story, leading a rebellion. I'm willing to tone it down though. It's not as extreme as you think it is. I was THIS close to ending the arguement on my last post before you brought it right back up. So, I'm asking that we just end this right now. I know things are not always going to go my way. But so far, it's been going ALL your way, which is completely unfair. So, can we PLEASE just be mature and end this, at least for everyone else's sake? Maybe you tone down your overpowered sword, and I'll lower my abilities, or rather, show you that it is not as great as you think. If anything, I was kind of unerpowered before. This will help even the odds. But be realistic. You're two angels going after a large group, and you're making it sound easy. The odds would not likely be in your favor. So I'm ending this. If you continue to argue, I'll simply ignore it. So, truce? *runs after Angel and stops her* Please don't go...

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    (*sighs in annoyance* *puts head in hands* Fine, Silver, I'll stay...but I'm warning BOTH OF YOU if this continues I WILL make a post where I go off and live alone in a far off country and never see any of you again. I very,very rarely EVER get upset over stuff like this, let alone pissed off. I do not enjoy being pissed off. I get pissed off enough when I have to go to school 5 days a freaking week, and not be able to take any time out to be sick, because if I do, I'll fail the year. I like being calm and happy. So please, for the sake of my own sanity and everyone else's as well, just call a truce so we can get on with the RP, ok? *That means you too, vegeta* )

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    *whistles* Whoa, a little hot in here, isn't it? If you get so "pissed off", you don't have to act like that in here. You should rather take a break from the computer for a moment and get some perspective. It's only a roleplay. And roleplaying most often doesn't mean trying to make your character the most important and strongest there is; it means creating a character and playing it out in the world of the roleplay. No matter if things go well or badly.

So, please consider this argument as over.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    (Sorry guys I was in the hospitel,I'll be able to post more now,and I'll go check ur post out in a few Silver,I've got a loooooooooooot of catching up to do)

Julie gathered her thoughts as she was pulled back to the hotel by Silver.She half smiled at him.She was glad to see him again,after she thought he was dead.She felt much better now that she saw him with her own eyes.She flew off with Gold to the room and sat down with Silver.When the guy Trainer walkedin she became as dead silent as anyone ever had been.She looked and watched them.Finally she stood up and walked next to Silver.She didn't want to grab his hand elese he grabbed hers,because she didn't want to seem weak.She's not weak,but she isn't the strongest around.She absent mindedly looked at the others.She then turned back to where trainer was,her eyes closed,then opened them to look at Trainer.She didn't seem to like him very much,but she'd keep herself from doing anything no matter what.She turned her head to the door.

"Now would be a good time for Riley to come in..."She thought.

She turned her head back to trainer.She shook her ehad slightly,turned around,and sat down.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    (Thank you RHCP now please you too stop arguing you actually managed to get the moderater involved)

The wave of energy knocked Josh from the building and onto the ground, he waited for a few moments, for them to resume their search, he then flew up high into the sky and dived down upon Alex knocking him to the ground, Josh kept him pinned there as he spoke.

"I dont think you recognise me like this Alex, but maybe you will now!" Josh swapped weapons, sheathing Demonata and drawing Divinity, he felt himself turn back to normal and then felt his Angel wings sprouting and his eyes turning bright yellow, he looked Alex right in the eye.

"Recognise me now Dark Angel!" He cried still holding him pinnned to the ground.

He sent a telepathic message to the others.

*Guys you have to get out of here! Alex and Travis are searching for you using Adamanta I can hold them off for now but not much longer you have to get away far enough so that iy cant sense you! You have to leave New York!*

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (I was just trying to make the bad guys...yes the bad guys, I'm kind of the bad guys in this story, seem cool and strong, and not easily defeated so I assumed they were important as well, hence the strong sword...I don't really know how the storyline is gonna go, and it seemed everyone was going good guy on us, so I wanted to make sure that we still have bad guys as well. Hence, I made Travis. :) You might not realize it totally now, but Alex isn't a good guy, I just wanted to spice up the storyline a bit in this way...but ahh...I see...I'm really sorry guys. :( I've made a fool of myself I guess. I'm sorry DarkAngel91, miley810, Fearless, Red's, AuraRift, and even Silver. :) I hope we can put this behind us and continue on from here!)

Alex wasn't looking as the angel came in straight from the top of him and pinned him to the ground. Alex wasn't great with faces, so he couldn't remember who this person was, even after he grew in his angelic powers. Of course, he wouldn't tell him that.

"Oh...right...I remember you now, from that one place in that one time." As the angel kept Alex pinned to the ground, Travis came in from behind him and placed his sword at his neck, smiling. Travis's sword was ready to pierce his neck if he made a false move.

"If you're going to fight two Dark Angels, you HAVE to remember to keep an eye on both of us, or something like this might happen." Travis was still smiling as he kept his sword at the angel's neck.

Suddenly and surprisingly, he took off the sword from the angel's neck and pick him off Alex. "Now you be a good angel and run back to your pack. We will be there to fight you all shortly!"

Travis took a few steps and looked back at him again, "Or would you rather we kill you here?"

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Travis picked Josh off Alex like he was a feather. Josh looked him in the eye and spat on his face.

*Does that answer your question?* Josh thought to Travis.

While Travis was distracted, Josh used his body to kickstart himself into the air, he aimed Divinity at him about to thrust when it shot a beam of light energy towards Travis instead, Joshs eyes widened in surprise.

"Wow didnt know I could do that......Oh well why question it when I can use it?!" Josh began firing beam after beam at Travis and Alex in turn.

He quickly sent a telepathic message to the others.

*Hurry up and leave I have them distracted but you have to go!!!*

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Yes, and I'm sorry too. I think we both misunderstood. On another note, vegeta, you aren't the only 'bad guys', we're against almost EVERYONE in BOTH kingdoms, and uh, yeah, that's well OVER 9000 angels... We seem to be enemies a lot too, we need to get along better. And Alex a bad guy? Fair enough. But the way I see the story, he's the bad guy that will turn good at a very important event, I mean, Rikkilyn is going to need him at some point. *lifts an eyebrow* Get it? *Silver smiles and glomp-hugs Alex* I mean seriously, Alex doesn't see the big picture yet. The better future. I swear, by the end of this RP, I WILL make him good, and I WILL make his wings change color and he will live in an awesome future where angels get along! :3)

(Got nothin' to post until Fearless posts >.<)

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Trainer listened to Silver, and when he finished, glance back at Rikki. "I do not apporve of harming those of another Kingdom, not unless they truly deserve it. But the council thinks other wise. I am truly sorry, but I cannot be of assistance to any of you." he turned to Rikki. "Do you still wish to return to your Kingdom?"

Rikki look at Trainer, and then to everyone else. She nodded. "Yes Trainer. I want to go home. . . . . but, maybe you could help them a little. Return me to the Kingdom, let me deal with my punishment. But let me keep an eye on them. I'll check in on their minds. Help them if I need to." even though connections were weak between the worlds, if she was contacting Silver, she figured she would still be able to reach them.

Trainer shook his head. "If you can do it without the council's knowledge, or go against their wishes, then by all means, help your friends."

Rikki nodded. She looked at everyone again, then walked to the window, ready to leave.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (OOC I have plans on what Alex will do silver, but I'm not telling you!! ;) But this isn't a typical scenario, but you'll soon find that out as soon as you find out why Alex chooses to side with the Darkness Angels.)

Travis moved out of the way of the first sword beam. He was agile and managed to relatively avoid it, but his shoulder got scraped a bit. Alex wasn't as quick as Travis in close-range scenarios, but still managed to place his giant sword in the way of the upcoming attack. The sword hissed as the attacks from the angel pushed him back a bit.

Alex got out from behind the sword and joint his wrist and arm with Adamanta. The familiar sensation of both cold and heat infused into his body as he felt his senses double with Adamanta's power. Alex lifted Adamanta into the air and struck at the angel into the air. Travis didn't have an energy powered sword, as he assumed Alex was really the only one that did, so he couldn't shoot from long range.

Instead, Travis went right up to the angel and struck at him with his sword close-ranged. His wings were long and fast, so he was able to sneak up on his while Alex fired the giant sword beam at him.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -There was a strong current of wind that blasted through the room, knocking things over, some of them breaking. Raike's upper body was visible through the window, while his lower half was standing on his sword. He glared at trainer a bit, then nodded to the others, before turning to Rikki.-

"And where do you think you're going Rikklyn"said Raike smirking. "We still haven't had our rematch."

-He knew it was more than just the rematch he was here for. He had been eavesdropping on their conversation for some time, so he had a pretty good idea of what might happen to Rikki if she went back. He then turned back to trainer, a slight frown on his face.-

"You know what's going to happen to her, but you STILL remain neutral? If you cared for her at all Trainer, you wouldn't be doing what you are about to. I know, and you know that this is wrong, so why?"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver held Rikkilyn's shoulder.

"No. We're all family now, we stay together. If you're going up there, we will follow you. If there's punishment, we will all share it equally. It's not fair for you to be harmed because of us."

Silver hugged her and stopped her from arguing.

"I don't care if they try to kill us. I'd rather not fight but will if I have to. You're not leaving us Rikkilyn. So if you leave, we leave."

Silver turned to Trainer.

"I don't care what they do to me. I'm coming."

Gold stood up. "I'm coming too."

Silver closed his blank eyes.

"Family is not domething I will lose twice."

Fearless Love

Years
    Rikki crossed her arms, shaking her head. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to go home. She wanted to get out of this world.

"Silver, Gold. You aren't going anywhere. I am going home. And I am going to figure out what my punishment is. You are all going to stay here, and make sure Alex doesn't kill you. If you enter the Darkness Kingdom, they will kill you. Light Angels are not allowed." she huffed in anoyance, putting a hand to her head. "Just drop it. Worry about yourselves."

Then she turned to Raike, fighting off a smile at his first comment. Then she shook her head. "I'm doing this of my own free will Raike. This isn't Trainer's fault, it's mine. And they might not kill me, they have a lot of choices. . ." she winced thinking about it.

They could do a lot of things to her as a punishement, not a thought she enjoyed thinking about.

"Botton line. I'm going. And you're all staying here." Rikki said sternly, "Or, as I've said before, I won't hesitate to boil your blood."

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Alexs energy beam shot at Josh, who quickly held Demonata to block it, He then held Divinity up to his other side to block Travis sneak attack.

The force of Travis' attack and the energy of Alexs resonated through his two blades, ran up his arms and met in the middle of his body. Josh screamed and let the energy release itself from his body. The release caused a massive burst of light.

*Perfect* Josh thought.

Josh, using the light as cover, flew back to the hotel room, only to find that most of the group was already there.

"What are you still doing here!?" Josh cried. "We have to leave, NOW!!!"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Travis wasn't as faltered by the light as Alex was, mostly because of the sunglasses he was wearing, but he chose not to chase after the angel, figuring they would lead them straight to the others anyways.

Alex covered his eyes with his arm as the light hit, and then the other angel vanished. Alex looked around, nowhere in sight, and looked at Travis, who was once again smiling.

"We should get going. Adamanta can't maintain his released form for too long." Travis said nothing but nodded. The two Dark Angels took to the sky and flew. Travis smiled. Mostly because the person Adamanta was flying was a gamble. If that person was with them, all of his targets would be in one spot at the same time, and he would be rid of them all at the same time.

Travis was faster on Alex by the wing, so Alex had to push himself to keep up with his older brother. Alex wondered if Rikkilyn was gone from this world already. For her sake, he hope she was, because together with Travis, the things he would have to do will be hard to witness, let alone experience. Alex was prepared, though. Travis probably even more so. No, Travis isn't prepared, Alex thought, he is eager, he is yearning.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver smirked at the boiling-blood-threat.

"Then do it. Burn my blood."

He called her bluff. He sighed.

"I already said, we're going with you. They can only try to kill us. And we aren't light angels!"

He pointed to his wings, Gold's, everyone's, the Rikkilyn's wings.

"And you aren't a dark angel. We're Heaven's Angels. You can burn my blood, or even kill me yourself, but my mind is made up, we're not going to stay here, we will follow you."

He hugged her again.

"Because family knows not to abandon family, and will help no matter the cost."

His blind eyes looked determined. He obviously was not going to change his mind.

Fearless Love

Years
    Rikki was now beginning to get angry. "Why won't you understand this? If you go to that Kingdom, they will kill you. It doesn't matter how strong you are, there are no if's, ands' or but's. You will die. No question about it." she stopped for a minute.

She rubbed her head, trying to fit out her next words. "Silver. . .I'm leaving. If you follow me. . . .I'll boil my own blood. The Council won't have a chance to kill me, cuz I'll beat 'em to it. I am not afraid to do it Silver. I've done it several times, you've seen it. So I swear to God Silver. If you follow me, I will do it. I'm not bluffing." she pulled her arm out and reached her other hand over, not clenching it yet. "Do you want to test me, Silver?"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver was serious, his blind eyes squinted and he glared at her.

"Then stay. You don't have to go and get punished."

He sensed her preparing to burn her own blood. He sighed.

"You want to play this game? Fine."

Silver, faster than anyone could blink, had unsheathed both knives and had them crossed at his own throat.

"Try me. You burn yourself, I kill myself. And I don't bluff. I don't lie. So you have few options here. Stay, and we stay together, a team, a family. Leave, we'll follow, burn yourself, and watch us die."

Gold had his own sword pointed to his heart.

Silver's blank eyes burned with absolute seriousness.

"Your move."

Back