• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns

What Should Rikki's Punishment be?

• Be Killed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Travis looked over his shoulder, and smiled at Silver. Alex shook his head as Silver turned, and spoke to Rikki, who had appeared. Alex avoided Rikki's eyes, pretending she was not even there. But Alex was more concerned about what Silver said, and then for the first time he looked around at the others. He wondered what the heck they were all talking about. Angel, Silver, Gold, Rikki even. All of them stood and absorbed what Silver said to be true. He then realized what Travis had done. Alex felt bad for him. What was worse was that he had been playing into Travis's hands all this time. Alex wondered why Silver had a sense of victory on his face. Alex then heard Silver say that he wished he was on his side, and at that moment, he felt he should have spoken, but didn't.

With a smile on his face, Travis charged at Silver once more, and struck at his back as he talked to Rikki. Silver didn't seem to immediately do anything to stop it. He was unaware. Travis stepped back from Silver and admired his attacks at him, wondering how much damage he did. He finally spoke.

"An excellent fight we have been having, but unfortunately, it is over. You see..." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a device from it. "...The Darkness Angels had developed a device like this since Rikki was small, and was discovered to have powers. The powerless Dark Angels, in a bid to make sure that the three would never inappropriately use their powers, developed counteractions for them. In Rikki's case, it was this device, which contorts and blocks all sensing abilties, including responding to them. Your ability to 'see' is completely based on your sensing abilities, and your mind, and I used it against you. Your sensing, being remotely similar to Rikki's was enough for me to be able to use this device on you." Travis smiled more as he spoke with the assumingly shocked Silver. "Don't you see? I have been manipulating your mind since I activated this device. But that's not all. I have used it on Angel, Rikki, Gold, Jade, all of you who had some abilities with the mind. Alex and Raike being the only ones who don't have mind abilities, so they can actually see the truth...and the truth is....you never slashed me. You blow never struck at me. But mine, mine did, and even now, I believe mine has. Of course, Raike wasn't even here for the battle, so he couldn't warn you about the illusion, and everyone else around couldn't either, because they were getting played the same way you were."

Alex looked at Travis. He was right, he had no cut on him. It was all an illusion, one that was originally used to counteract Rikki, but Travis had supposedly effectively used it on Silver.

(As there is no other logical way for you to have used your powers to 'see' me when blind, I assume I hit right on target. If this is the case, nice battling you, but...GAME OVER. :D )

[Silver]

Tyler~♥~Amanda ~~~ Forever
    Years
    (Sorry, you miscalculated and assumed far too quickly XD Silver's mind powers help, but most of it is hearing, smell, and touch.)

Silver collapsed to the ground, many slash wounds in his back. He listening to Travis speak. But instead, he laughed. Laughed quite a bit.

"So, I never stabbed you, eh?"

The REAL Silver had snuck behind Travis, who was busy in telling the fake one he had lost. He forced a blade through Travis just as the clone-Silver said 'stabbed'. He made sure the blade was entirely through and he removed it, therefore successfully placing the fast-spreading poison. The false clone that was 'injured' disappeared.

"I feel I should explain. I knew of your plans with the thing in your pocket, ever since you questioned my vision, I knew. But you were wrong. Mainly, I see with hearing, feeling, smelling, sensing, AND mind power. I knew you were placing illusions and I went along with it. You can fool my mind power, but not my natural senses. Now, the poison, that was real, and it's all in you now. Now, you seem to think my clones cannot attack, or be attacked, I made you believe that, when the six swarmed you. Since that 6-clone attack, I've been off to the side watching; Well, you know what I mean. So, for your safety, try not to move. And not fight."

Jade was dead and unnaffected by the machine, so she knew Silver had won, but she was surprised at the huge plan.

He few to Rikkilyn. He had a serious expression. Silver was at the top all along. But honestly, how could an angel fight and beat a super-angel, the chosen ones? He pictured Alex and Travis fight, and Alex wins that too. Silver sighed and hugged Rikkilyn, facng her now.

"Please, you have to promise you'll return to us... Find a way if you have to..."

He talked to Trainer now, standing quietly.

"If you can help at all, please do. I'm not asking as a rebel, but as a family member..."

(Sorry if that was forcive... Can we please end the massive fight scene? :( )

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (...I give up, Silver. You have no concept of battles, and your explanations on how you knew makes absolutely no sense....I refuse to post until you understand that...)

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    ((BEFORE YOU PEOPLE ERUPT INTO CONFLICT AGAIN, I think it would be best for the RP master to decide who actually won, based on the two methods of winning you guys just posted. Or why not have a vote))

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (I agree with SkyisUmbreon...let Fearless Love decide...or a vote can work as well.)

[Silver]

Years
    (Ugh... I spent forever on that post... I think I explained it clearly. But yes, Fearless decides, or vote... As long as the fight is over now... *rubs wrists* that hurts to write so much like that, let alone it's nerve-wracking... =.= )

[Silver]

Years
    (*frowns* Okay, I hate that I'm so upset with this... How about a draw, a tie of some sort...? Perhaps someone or something interrupts them? Then we could save a massive epic fight at the end... And this time, plan it out, like Fearless said...)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Don't let this turn into another argument. Sounds like a good plan to wait for the Game Master to decide, and don't spam up the thread with OOC posts in the meantime.

/just made an OOC-post, lol

But, seriously.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    (Ok, how about I interupt? And please Travis. Don't kill me this time )

Angel finally snapped. She let out a paralyzing screech and, while they were un-able to move, seperated them. She put Travis in one corner, and Silver in another. Her eyes were a glowing purple (Think of a glow stick). "Enough! This is pointless! It's getting us no where. Your both to injured to fight anymore.", She said. She walked over to Travis and started treating and bandaging his injuries. She never once relaxed, or let her guard down. "Oy vey. You two really did a number on each other this time.", She said softly. She began to sing a soft healing song. It had no words, but it was still very beautiful. When she was done, she walked over and did the same with Silver. She walked to Alex last. She put her palm on his shoulder, her hand glowing a soft pink. She closed her eyes for a moment. When she opened them, they contained sadness and understanding. She leaned forward and whispered to him, "You walk a very difficult and dangerous path. A path you shouldn't have had to walk. You've grown tired, weary. I understand that. But now your at a fork in the path. You must choose which path, and which life, you wish to follow and lead. I cannot make that choice for you. No one can. Not even Adamanta. Only you, Alexander, can choose. I will help you as much as I can for as long as I can, but in the end, it matters little if you choose the wrong path." Her voice was soft, comforting. She then went and did something very, very rare. She hugged Alex gently. She let go after a few moments. She turned and walked back to Gold's side, stumbling a few steps. She had given Alex what strength she was able to spare.

[Silver]

Years
    (I'm okay with this, if everyone else is... I just don't want to argue about it... I'm assuming we could cut it at Travis and Silver were both hit, you could just take out the part about the poison...?)

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Josh swooped down and stood there he realised that this was all on Alex now, the choice was his to make and his Alone. Josh stood silently he didnt make a sound he just looked at all the angels in turn and then focused his gaze on Alex. He wanted to run, but where could he go? Nowhere was the answer. He didnt even fully understand why but he felt something in the pit of his stomach that told him that Alex had a big decission to make, and that whatever he chose may well decide his and countless others destinys. Josh had chosen his side and he would not waver, but he felt injusticed that he ever had to chose a side in the first place.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (If anything else SHOULD be discussed about this, I suggest we do it in the OOC thread, if Fearless ever makes one :D )

Travis smiled as he marveled at Angel who walked over and began bandaging his injuries. Alex felt like he should have warned her not to approach him, but for some reason, Travis remained still, and didn't fight back. She then walked to Silver and did the same thing. The healing song she sang was quite an interesting tune, at least to Alex.

Angel walked over to Alex last. Alex had already sheathed his sword, as he believed the fighting was over. She put a palm on his shoulder. She spoke and whispered to him.

"You walk a very difficult and dangerous path. A path you shouldn't have had to walk. You've grown tired, weary. I understand that. But now your at a fork in the path. You must choose which path, and which life, you wish to follow and lead. I cannot make that choice for you. No one can. Not even Adamanta. Only you, Alexander, can choose. I will help you as much as I can for as long as I can, but in the end, it matters little if you choose the wrong path."

Before Alex could respond in any way, she hugged him. He let her, sadness brewing inside of him. He felt mixed for a moment.

"Angel..." Was all he could mutter out. Besides his brother, he had known Angel the longest out of all of the angels and Dark Angels here. He met her first, even before he met Rikki or Trainer. They went way back, and as of now, he felt the only one who really understood him was Angel, which made this all the more difficult.

Travis merely smiled at Alex, and then at Angel. Alex looked for the first time at Rikki, then at Trainer, then at Raike, something hit him.

"Wait, if you three are together...then the heir really is Raike? So you are basically saying that we have completed our mission, right Trainer? We could leave?"

Alex felt a bit relieved. He would be able to avoid any unnecessary fighting as well as killing Angel. His mission was finally complete. He didn't want to decide on anything right now, it was far too complicated for his liking.

Travis. although he smiled, was more angry on the inside, but he decided to wait for Trainer's response before butting in.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Trainer nodded at Alex. "Yes, the mission the three of you were sent to do has been completed. The heir has been found and is returning to the Kingdom." Trainer shook his head. "But it is a shame how all of this has gone down. Angel," he turned to her, "You are aware you are no longer welcome in the Darkness Kingdom?" he told her.

Rikki shirfted uncomfortably. When Trainer turned to her, she let her eyes wander else where.

"As for Rikkilyn, the Council will decide her punishment, and as to if her death will come, that will be a decision the heir will have to make." Trainer said.

Rikki took in a breath and looked at everyone. She pushed herself off the wall and walked over to Silver. She put a hand on his shoulder.

"Silver, you're like a brother to me. And all that time while you were gone," she shook her head, "That was just horrible. But you're back, and that's all that matters. Now, you take care of Angel, Julie, Josh, and you're brother, okay? I'm trusting you." she gave him a hug.

Then, she walked over to Angel. "You've already died once, don't let me hear you've died again." she said, grinning. "Make sure Silver's happy, kay?"

She went to Gold. "If I hear that anything has happened to Angel, or that you've hurt her, don't think I won't find a way to get down here and personally kick you're butt." she crossed her arms. She was serious.

She looked over at Josh and smiled. "Liking you're wings?" she laughed. "Stay out of trouble."

With that, she went to the last person, Alex. Sighing, she stopped to stand in front of him.

"Alex. I have tried immensly hard to be mad at you. I've tried harder than I've ever tried at anything. But the only person I can be mad at is me." she sighed again, then put her hands on her hips. "But that doesn't mean I won't do this." she said, punching his shoulder.

She smirked, crossing her arms back. "Do you know how much hell you put me through Alexander? A lot. You're a pain in my ass, but I like having you around." she put her hand out. "We aren't enemies anymore. I'm going for my punishment, and you're mission is finished. Oddly enough, I'm proud of you Alex." she smiled, "Are we still friends?" she asked, keeping her smirk in tact.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex watched Rikki move. He hoped he would forget about him and leave, but then she walked up to him. Alex tried not to look at her at first, but then felt he had to. He had to hear he out.

"Alex. I have tried immensly hard to be mad at you. I've tried harder than I've ever tried at anything. But the only person I can be mad at is me." she sighed again, then put her hands on her hips. "But that doesn't mean I won't do this." she said, punching his shoulder.

Alex grabbed his shoulder, a slight smile on his face. "I suppose I deserve that..."

She smirked, crossing her arms back. "Do you know how much hell you put me through Alexander? A lot. You're a pain in my ass, but I like having you around." she put her hand out. "We aren't enemies anymore. I'm going for my punishment, and you've mission is finished. Oddly enough, I'm proud of you Alex." she smiled, "Are we still friends?" she asked, keeping her smirk in tact.

Alex nodded and shaked it. "Yes, like I said before, Rikkilyn. No matter what happens, I will still be your friend."

It was then Travis's voice who interrupted them both. Alex closed his eyes and sighed. He knew his brother wouldn't be alright with the whole scenario.

"Wait one second there, Trainer." He said, a smile on his face. "Forgive me for interrupting your goodbyes, but while the mission is not complete. Raike the heir has been found, but the Council gave us another mission. I am to eliminate the angels here, as well as Angel and Rikki. You may have bought Rikki's life with your little plea, Trainer, but Angel's and the rest is still ripe for the taking, and I haven't completely had my fun yet."

Alex shook his head. He could say for sure without any remorse that his brother was heartless. He thought of something to say quickly.

"Oh come on, Travis. This primary mission is done. The secondary one was supposed to be completed before this one. We no longer have to worry about it."

Travis continued to smile. "I still worry about it."

Alex sighed. "What if we report to the council and see if they still want us to accomplish this? If they do, we will return...again, and...finish the job."

Travis smiled still. He sighed. "I suppose we can return for now....But mark my words Angels. You have not seen the last of me. I will come back for you all."

As they began walking, Travis smiled at all of them, but when he stopped at Trainer, his smiled dropped, and it was replaced by a sour look. Behind his sunglasses, the others might not have been able to notice, but Alex knew he was angry very angry. As they began walking, Travis went up to Rikki and whispered in her ear, softly so that only she could hear, all the while still having a smile on his face.

"I promise you no pity or remorse from the council. I will plea with them if I have to. If you live, I will make sure the rest of your days are as painful as possible. If you die, I will request personally to be your executioner, and even as you beg for death, I will not grant it until I have made sure you have suffered...." He smiled at her behind his sunglasses, and added one more word. "...traitor." With that, he walked a little away from her and was next to his brother again.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Josh glared at Travis. *When you come back we'll be waiting?* Josh thought to him.

Josh looked over at Rikki then Trainer then Alex then Raike.

"WHAT?!" He screamed. "Its over! But...But what am I supposed to do? Where am I supposed to go?! I have no family, no home, nothing..."

Josh waited a few moments.

"WELL?! What am I supposed to do?....." Josh cried out once more in desperation.

(OOC: No seriously, what is Josh meant to do? I mean is this the end of the RP, or what?)

Fearless Love

Years
    (OOC: The RP isn't over yet. I've still got a few things planned.)

Trainer sighed. "The Council has much to discuss. But the two of you be prepared. It is possible the two of you could be called in to make judgement." Trainer said. He didn't say anything else, seeing as Rikki seemed to be ready to burst.

Rikki glared at Travis, then rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. "Yeah? Well screw you." she said, clenching her fists. "I ain't scared of Alex, and I sure as hell ain't scared of you."

Well, her fiesty nature sure was back. That was for sure. She looked at Alex. "Don't take this the wrong way Alex. I love you, but you're brother is pissing me off."

She shook her head, growling. "You want me dead so bad Travis? Go ahead. Kill me." she said, dropping her arms, still glaring at him.

(OOC: ha! I finally got Rikki back in character! Booya!)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex shook his head. Travis was doing it again. Rikki spoke, and he knew right away how Travis would react. Travis smiled and reached for his sword. He took it out and approached Rikki.

"If you insist." At this moment, Alex stepped in Travis's way and held him back.

"Brother, what are you doing?! The council want's her alive!"

"The lady insists that I kill her. Why would I deny her that?" He said, with a smile on his face.

"Damn it, Travis, she wasn't being serious! That's why she made this deal in the first place!" Travis sighed.

"Rikkilyn, don't pay attention to my brother", Alex said, "He always tries to piss people off, it's how his mind works."

Travis smiled still. "Brother, you wound me! How can you say that's the only way I operate?"

"Because it's true." They both smiled a bit. They may have different views on things, but they were brothers, and anyone who could tell would know they were very close.

"I want to hear it from the lady's mouth herself that she doesn't want to die right now, then I might let up." Travis said, with a smile.

Alex looked long and hard at Travis, and again, smile. "Oh shut up, brother." He looked back at Rikki. "Please, Rikkilyn, just ignore him, he's just a bit bored."

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Raike rolled his eyes during the whole "heart wrenching" experience. He already didn't like this Travis person, he had a sick sense of humor. He also seemed to continue with the other mission, which was to end all the other people. He snickered lightly when he said he would return for all of them, "Yeah, that would happen." He began to wonder what it would be like to have to rule over a kingdom, and shook his head. It was the 21 century, so people would have to forgive him if he didn't exactly do it right, but thats what advisers are for right? He definitely wasn't letting Rikki die, that would just be wrong, but he couldn't just ignore it either. He would think of something to say. When Travis began to walk over to Rikki with his sword, Raike murmured under his breath, "You would be dead before you even got the chance to swing your sword mate..."

Fearless Love

Years
    Rikki rolled her eyes, but smiled anyway. "Of course I don't want to die, you idiot. But you're beyond pissing me off." she growled.

Trainer stepped up behind her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "We should return now." he said, "I'll be back to open another portal for the two of you, unless you wish to return to the Council with us."

Rikki felt her anger simmer down, and she sighed. "What's the worst they can do to me Trainer?" Rikki asked.

Trainer put on a thoughtful expression. "They could lock you in the Dungeon. And even though they can't kill you, they have the option to torture you."

Rikki winced, that would be painful. Before she turned to Trainer, she hugged Alex. "I'll catch ya later I guess. Unless you're coming with us." she laughed, crossing her arms. Quickly, she kissed Alex on the cheek. "I've missed you...but don't expect me to act all mushy because of it!" she said, then started laughing.

(OOC: Sorry for taking so long, got distracted)

Back