• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns

What Should Rikki's Punishment be?

• Be Killed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (And I never did project him physically. I didn't mean for you to take him standing there as literal. He is a giant weapon, giant enough to be placed in front of you and cover basically your entire body. :) So, no, he didn't project himself physically. Sorry that was my bad.)

Alex blinked a bit, a little dumbstruck to see Angel up and about. He was certain she had no pulse when Travis killed her. Alex shrugged, figuring no matter the circumstance, she was back. He was even more ready than before to fight, though.

"Angel..." He shook his head, not even wanting to hear how she got back. He held up his weapon over his head.

"I am prepared, but I don't make the first move. It is my style of fighting."

Travis smiled as he saw Angel reappear. He addressed her.

"I'm sorry you had to be seen in the condition you were by your friends. It must have been hard for them to see you like that. Next time, I'll make sure to cut you up into tiny pieces and scatter your remains across the four corners of the world. Would you like that instead? Or perhaps I should start with your loved one, Gold? Then when he is good and dead, I will move on to your other friends, until you are alone, and while you beg for death, I will be a merciful Dark Angel and deliver you to Oblivion."

Travis smiled as he said this, his eyes and emotions unreadable behind his sunglasses. He sighed and faced away from Angel and back at Silver. He held up his sword, ready for a round 2.

[Silver]

Tyler~♥~Amanda ~~~ Forever
    Years
    Gold smirked a bit at Alex.

"Wait... So if we don't attack, you'll just sit there?"

He chuckled but remained defensive.

~~~~~

Silver sighed. Angel came to fight as well. Travis was obviously waiting for an attack. He knew the perfect one. He charged Travis swinging the staff skillfully and lithely. He was using the ends to cut and stab. Then, strangely, he instantly appeared behind Travis, and continued the onslaught on his back.

~~~~~

Jade groaned.

"Seriously? You won't attack? That's a huge flaw in your style..."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (New profile, Silver? :) )

Alex sighed. He lowered his weapon above his head.

"Is it a flaw to not want to fight? Honestly, people nowadays only fight for the worst reasons possible. It gets on my nerves. It may impede me, but I stay true to myself. And if that means waiting a few hours before you launch an attack, then so be it. I have time to kill, do you?" Alex took a look at Silver and Travis battling, and then looked back at Jade and Gold.

Travis shook his head as he heard Alex speak. He never broke his smile, though. He continued looking at Angel, even as Silver charged for him. Travis's smile deepened. He had fallen for his trap. A staff is primarily a defensive weapon, and would do little against a close ranged sword fight, especially when the staff user is on the offensive. Travis didn't attack right away, instead, he charged and closed the distance between them, not giving Silver any room with the staff to actually do damage by thrusting and minor slashing, which is, at this point all a double edged staff could do. Travis watched as Silver was somehow on the other side of Travis now. Bewildered for a second, Travis implemented the same strategy and closed the gap for thrusting. With no room to attempt to strike Silver, and no room to return to a defensive stance, Travis apparently had Silver off hand and off an advantage. He briefly knocked away the staff from Silver's immediate body area, and slashed at him with a variety of attacks. Because of the close distance, Silver should not be able to retaliate seeing as he had no room to use an offensive style stance, and with no room given to back up, Travis gave Silver no room to return to a defensive staff style. Travis slash away with glee, his smile showing signs of a dark evil now.

[Silver]

Years
    Silver smirked as Travis instantly counterattacked and pushed him into a corner with no defenses.

"You thought it'd be that easy? I always have a trump card!"

He had pulled him right into a trap. The staff had instantly changed into a blade-ended chain whip (Dunno what they're called, but it's the weapon used in Ninja Assassin, you know ;) ).

Silver had wrapped and tangled the sword into the chain when Travis attacked him. He spun and yanked the chain with all of the force he could. Either the sword would be yanked from Travis, or Travis would be yanked, with the sword, into a building built in stone and brick. He then whipped the chain and blade back into his hands. He took a stance that was both offensive and defensive, short and long range if needed. He was more than ready for this fight. His smile was matched by his eyes, burning with determination.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Travis was yanked by his sword as he was flung into a nearby building. The force of it caused him to feel a bit dizzy, but he quickly recovered enough to stand up, brushing debris off his shirt. He smiled at Silver. However, he never let go of his sword, which he still held in his hands. The chain was already lose from it. Travis adjusted his sunglasses, as they were a bit loose, and walked back to his older position.

"Well, I'd say that was enough for a warm-up. How about we get started with the real fight?"

Travis charged for him. There was always an opening, always a weak spot, and in this new weapon, was the fact that Travis was physically more stronger than the nimble Silver. If he attached to his sword again, he knew he could overpower him, and by Silver's sense of knowledge, he knew the same thing. (It's, your a lot shorter, skinnier, and more nimble, right? :) )

Travis struck at him with his sword, going now for an impalement rather than a swing, making more precision needed in his hits, but also more power. Travis focused and spread his wings, flying into the air. Before he struck at him again, he wondered something.

"I wonder, Silver. If you are blind, how can you see?"

[Silver]

Years
    (Am I playing 'fight' fairly enough? I'm curious :/ )

Silver grinned at Travis' remark, about the real fight starting. He formed new weapons. These had no name, because these were something he invented, as well as the stance he was in. They were claws, somewhat, and seemed to work like shields on his arms. He bounced back an inch, narrowly dodging the stab by pushing the sword to the side. Travis flew into the air and asked about his blindness. Silver smirked.

"Trying to get information you can use against me? Pfft. You have to be more discreet than that... My blindness does not weaken me. In fact, it makes me stronger and more skilled."

Silver decided to try some of his abilities. He lunged straight at Travis, then disappeared, instanly appearing around Travis with 6 figures, slashing at him like crazy. Then the five clones vanished, Silver hopped back and crossed his arms, protecting himself. Why? Only a half second after blocking he created a huge, beautiful blue explosion, exactly on Travis. This attack would still have some recoil though.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (Lol, yea sure. This battle has been going down for like the page 2-3 pages, I think. Pretty sweet. :D )

Travis shook his head, still smiling.

"I was just wondering. You don't have to assume I'm trying to find a weakness even in a simple question just because I'm trying to kill you right now."

The answer was pretty obvious that he was, but he thought he'd make a joke out of it nonetheless. But Travis had an altogether different motive for asking about his blindness. He laughed a bit when Silver spoke.

"Blindness makes you stronger? I doubt it. Look at you. You're handicapped. How anyone could want a handicapped person is beyond me. I suppose you are pitied a lot."

Travis saw Silver launch towards him. He smiled and prepared himself. He was about to use his abilities, which Travis studied pretty well, so he had at least a small idea what he might do. He formed into 6 entities. Travis looked around quickly below his eyes, recognizing that one of them was real while the others weren't. Travis focused with what little time he had and protected himself from only 3 of the 6 clones, as the others aimlessly launched through him. He bet his luck on the strikes, and it proved effective.

Then came a large, brilliant explosion. Travis had nowhere to dodge, so did the one thing he could think of, cover himself with his wings, making them take the impact. They were both bulky and thick, able to take loads of punishment before having a single scratch on them. This was a different case, however, and the explosion cause Travis to be his and tossed to the ground. His wings shook and shuddered for a while, scratches and a bit of blood forming around them. He decided he should probably not use them for a while, lest they be injured even greater. He sunk them into his skin, and smiled at Silver. It became clear to Travis at this point that Silver did not even know Travis was smiling. He thought of an altogether different strategy. Silver's blindness was a weakness, only Silver didn't realize it yet. There was a reason Silver was able to react as if he could still see. Travis smiled even more as he found what could be a death blow to him. All he needed now was to figure out what that other things was, which wouldn't be a problem, as he studied him. It wasn't his ears, or his nose. In fact, it was nothing physical that helped him see. Travis now figured it out. It was his mind abilities that helped him see, and interference in them would also distort him from being able to see.

Travis looked at Alex, who was stubborn and still didn't make his first move. He sighed and faced Silver again, waiting for his next wave of attacks, at the same time, he was reach into his pocket of his coat for something...

[Silver]

Years
    (I know, but typing this fight is as tiring as being in it >.< )

Silver grinned as he read Travis' thoughts.

"Yes, you naive fool, I am empowered by my blindness, not handicapped in any way."

Silver was still flying, taking full advantage of Travis' damaged wings. He sensed something different abou him. He was reaching into his pocket for something...

Silver, lightning quick, flung a dozen poison-tainted knives, not revealing the poison tips though, at Travis, one aimed at his pocket where he was reaching, the others spread around to hit him also. He grinned blindly and waited to see what would happen.

~~~~~

Gold and Alex were still sitting there, stubbornly waiting for an attack, and it seemed Angel was facing Alex too.

(lolololol Travis and Silver going nuts and Alex and Gold unmoving XD )

~~~~~

No one seemed to notice Jade at all. Silver sensed her and everyone at all times, but made no response that revealed that she was there. Jade fired the multiplying light arrows straight to Travis' back, and spam-fired them. (Firing arrow after arrow quickly)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    (Lol, this is beyond funny. They're building dramatic tension, it seems!)

Travis knew it. He caught the bait. He expected him to read his thoughts and thereby, aiming knives not just at him, but specifically something he was reaching in for his pocket. But Travis kept it hidden for now, feeling he could get an even better use out of it as the battle progressed. He noticed Silver's tendencies, and decided it was better to dodge Silver's knives than block them, and so he did, but ended up blocking the few he couldn't dodge.

Travis thought to himself briefly. Close one, perhaps I'll save it later. It's so perfect, it he doesn't even realize he's already lost, or is losing. Just then, Jade attack Travis in the back once more with the arrows. Travis was not expecting the attack, but there was someone who was watching Jade very intently. Alex once again appeared behind Travis and blocked the arrows with his giant sword Adamanta.

Alex now had an angry expression on his face. "I suppose you rebellion people have no sense of honor at all. Pretty cheap if you ask me." Travis replied to this.

"What can you expect from a couple of spoiled brats and children? They no nothing of honor. They apparently no nothing of decency as well.

Alex didn't move back to where he stood before this time around. Instead, he remained at his brother's side, close by.

"I've got your back in case they try something cheap like that again."

Travis smiled and nodded. He began reaching for his coat pocket again as he faced Silver.

[Silver]

Years
    Jade sighed.

"Cheap? If you realized exactly what we fight for, maybe you wouldn't be such a hippocrate."

She growled a bit. The first time Alex blocked, that was fine. But twice? Pissed her off a bit.

"Besides, all's fair in war. You two of anyone should know about fighting honorably!"

She remarked, pointing at Travis, reaching into his pocket. She grunted.

"I mean really..."

She remembered when Alex takled about 'not wanting to fight'.

"Ugh, why are you on the kingdoms' side!? If you're anti-war, you should be with us!"

She could easily pierce both of their skulls with a single arrow, but she didn't want to hit Alex, just Travis.

"Numbskull! Don't you realize you're fighting for the side that plans on an all-out war!? Travis, I can understand, but you!? Why do you want to be the cause of millions of deaths!? Even more than that, the oblideration of angels and humans!! Hell, all of us will probably die in a war like that, if we don't die right here!!! Well, I'm excluded, because I'm already dead, but you get the point. You're just-- Ugh!! Naive and ignorant!"

~~~~~

Silver rolled his blank eyes.

"Okay, fine, use whatever the hell is in your pocket already. Alex, please stay out of this, if Gold and Jade stay out too.

~~~~~

Gold nodded and decided not to do anything about Travis.

~~~~~

Jade grunted.

"Ugh, fine, have your little fight, I don't care..."

She leaned against a wall watching everything that went on around her.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex looked at Jade, and sighed.

"I'm not anti-war. I don't hate fighting. In fact, I have deep respect for the sanctity of fighting. I just don't like people who don't fight for good reasons, for what they believe in. I'm not, and I want to repeat it, NOT an anti-war rebel. I neither hate nor dislike it. I AM someone with a sense of honor, a sense of loyalty, though. I believe in fighting a fair fight, and have the utmost disrespect for anyone who doesn't fight fairly. It doesn't matter if you believe or don't believe in the ideals your side fight for. What matters to me is that I'm ON that side, and that isn't changing, until I die, and as long as I am on that side, I will defend it, for better or worse, because I am NOT a traitor, in fact, I despise traitors, which is why..." He looked at Angel. "....I reacted so harshly to when you left us."

Travis smiled as Alex explained this. Alex contiuned.

"So yes, I realize my kingdom is planning the deaths of thousands,maybe millions of innocents, and I realize they plan to obliterate all angels and humans. But I follow the ideals of loyalty, honor. I will never become a traitor, no matter if I fight for the most evil of all. The only reason I am unwilling to fight you is because I feel it is an unnecessary fight, one that doesn't necessarily have to be fought in order for our mission to be accomplished."

Travis nodded as Alex finished. He understood his concepts of honor. No matter how lazy or uninterested Alex got, he knew he would never abandon the kingdom. He, after all, followed the ideals of the man who raised him, who raised them both. Travis didn't necessarily share Alex's convictions, but nonetheless respected his brother for that.

Travis reach once more for his pocket. He focused his thought, and smiled.

"Ah, I see, so my plan worked. You don't know what is in my pocket, do you?" He smiled for a moment, letting the thought sink in. Travis held his sword pointed at Silver.

[Silver]

Years
    Jade smacked her forehead.

"Oy, vey..."

She groaned.

"You don't realize, that inactuality, you are the real traitors. To the almighty, the one who created us! We, the rebels, are those who will continue to worship our beloved father, beyond death."

~~~~~

Gold nodded.

"And I agree, I wish not to fight as well."

~~~~~

Silver looked a bit bored now.

"So are you gonna do this already, or are you waiting for the secondcoming of Christ?"

Jesus Christ. The angel few talked about.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Travis looked at Alex and smirked.

"Yes, if you actually believe that stuff, it might appear we are traitors, but who ever said we believe he created us? Who ever said we believe in your Almighty? I certainly didn't. The Darkness Kingdom has a much wider belief of the creation of the worlds. You should look into it. It might open your eyes a little more, and who knows? It must send you away from your precious Christ."

Travis smiled as he said this. He noticed Silver begin to get a bit impatient. He was playing right into his hands, he just didn't know it yet.

"If you're determined to die so badly, I will grant you your wish, Silver."

Travis charged forward at Silver again, determined. He struck at him with his sword. His swings were with renewed vigor and strength. He decided on a very different approach to fighting now. He would keep watch on Silver's abilities and fight him on a strength vs. strength level. He struck at him with powerful blows, rather than simple, fast ones. They were still fast as well, but he substituted quantity for quality.

[Silver]

Years
    Silver pushed back a bit, blocking the tough swings but it knocked him back. He retalliated with swings and lunges with the claws, hoping to stab or slash. He changed weapons again, now they turned to short katanas, one in each hand. He used more of his speed with a flurry of slashes.

Just one hit, cmon!

He didn't stop, and suddenly he vanished, and appeared not by his back, but his left side, where it would be hard to deflect with his sword. He continued slashing, whether he hit him or not, kept going. He was still slashing at lightning speeds, and only getting faster.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    (Good gosh. I really dropped the ball didn't I? And Silver and Alex, you two are doing a super awesome job fighting :) )

Angel simply smiled at Travis. "You sound so confident. I admire confidence. However, my admiration doesn't extend to admiring stupidity. Well, no, strike that. Not stupidity. You aren't stupid at all. Your very, very smart. I would imagine the council is very proud of you. As they should be...", She said. She kept talking because she was trying to distract him. *And Alex, after this is all said and done, I promise I'll tell you how I came back. But for now that's for me to know, and you to find out later.*, She thought. "I don't wish to fight you either Alex. Your like a brother to me. I don't like fighting my family.", she said. She lowered, but didn't let go of her sword. "Travis? If I may ask, exactly why didn't you torture me? You could have very easily. You could have gotten information, but you didn't. Why? That's what I would have done.", She asked, smiling. She had been observing the battle, analyzing every move everyone around her had made so far. She decided to take a chance. She stepped slowly towards Alex and Travis, although she stayed the closest to Alex. She placed her hand on Alex's shoulder. "Dear one, I understand why you reacted so harshly. I bear you no ill-will for it either. Dying does things to you. It teaches you things. Like to let go and forgive. It teaches you to appreciate the things you once took for granted.", She said softly. "Although, I'll say this much. Death is much less painful than being brought back into the world. I mean, when you die, it only hurts for a few moments. When your brought back, you have to deal with the pain of re-learning how to walk, fly, run, fight, defend, everything you once did flawlessly. It's not fun at all." She backed away, still facing them. She side-stepped over to Silver and pressed an amethyst pendant on a silver chain into his palm. *It might help you*, she thought. She went back to Gold's side. *I love you. Enough that if I have to, I'll gladly die twice*, She thought.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Once again, Silver changed swords styles and weapons, but this time, Travis had an altogether different intention. Swift were his attacks, but Travis took a gamble. Through the hits and misses of the attacks, Travis lowered his guard briefly to give Silver an opening to attack him with his speedy attacks, only at that moment to give Travis a chance to attack an open Silver as well. Silver struck Travis on the shoulder with a fast strike. Blood was seen there, but Travis struck at Silver, and as his style of slower, stronger attacks had not changed, with a powerful blow as well.

At this moment, Travis recoiled for a second and addressed Angel. He smiled as he looked at her, and explained why he gave her a quick death.

"You can thank my brother Alex for that. He implored me that when it was time to kill Angel and Rikki, that I be as quick and as painless as possible. You mercy kill was my brother's idea, and I have enough respect for my brother to honor his wishes. Perhaps he still feels the bonds of friendship between you three. You all go a ways back." Travis turned back to Silver. "But he never mentioned anything about painless to you, Silver, or any of the others with you." Travis observed where he struck Silver with a sword, wondering how deep a wound he gave, and if the exchange of blows on his shoulder was worth it.

Alex sighed and shook his head as Angel was talking.

"Angel..." He had no words to say, or rather he knew not what to say.

"It seems to me that one of them finally is beginning to understand what it is you were doing all this time.", Adamanta said in Alex's head. "Interesting that it was Angel who accepted it, and not the others."

Well, Silver is quite stubborn, and hardheaded, so I doubt he would.
    Alex thought to Adamanta, a slight smile on his face.

And then Angel spoke of death, and for some reason, he thought Angel might actually know what was going on with him, and what was happening inside his body.

But how could she? Alex thought, standing there now a bit bewildered.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Rikki was watching the fight out the window. This could go on forever. Sighing, she turned to Trainer.

"I want to go down there before we leave. Not to fight, I just want to, observe." Rikki said, leaning against the wall again.

Trainer seemed to consider this for a moment, then nodded his head. "Yes, I suppose it won't hurt for us to go down there. Just stay out of the line of fire. Both of you. Alex nor Travis are allowed to harm either of you, so I do not believe they will try."

Rikki nodded. She wouldn't get into the fight, as much as she wanted to comfort the others, she wouldn't. This wasn't her battle anymore. This was Silver's, Gold's, Angel's, and Julie's. She looked down at them again.

She pulled her wings out, a little, but not too much, so she could still fly out the window. She looked back at Trainer, who gave her a nod of approval, and she flew out the window. She let herself drop to where the battle was, but kept herself out of fighting range. After landing, she tucked her wings back in, crossing her arms.

Trainer flew out next, following Rikki, and gesturing for Raike to follow. He landed close to Rikki, but she stepped away, keeping just a little bit of distance.

She looked at Gold, shaking her head. Those two wouldn't be fighting anytime soon. Then she looked at Angel, thankful that she was alright, or at least, not dead. Then she looked at Travis and Silver, who were still at it. Then she looked over at Alex. She smiled a little, but didn't say anything. She just watched them.

She looked down at her arm, the scars from what she had done before still there. Sighing, she began rubbing her fingers of the scars. She had been stupid to do that. All because she couldn't control her emotions.

Maybe I do deserve to die.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Raike sighed, but pulled his sword out of the wall and free fell. He then swung his sword, piercing the wall like it was soil, and swung around on it to slow himself before pulling it out and free falling again. He repeated this process until he came close to the ground, where he positioned the sword ahead of him. One again, it cut through the cement like butter, and when it had stopped completely, Raike flipped, and landed on the cement, then pulled his sword out of the ground and placed it back in his makeshift scabbard. He leaned against the wall not too far from Rikki, and closed his eyes, frowning.-

[Silver]

Years
    Silver winced in pain as Travis and he both were hit. Travis got it in his shoulder, Silver was injured on his side. It wasn't that deep, but it hurt nonetheless. But Travis did get hit. Silver chuckled a bit. Travis fell into his discreet trap. He smiled still.

"Finally! I must say, I was wondering how long it'd take to deal blows, instead of dodges and blocks."

He closed his eyes and felt the sun. "How long have we been on this? A good half hour or so, I think. And we finally land a blow."

Silver turned serious.

"Now, you have fallen into a trap. I'd suggest you sit perfectly still, or else the poison that now coarses through your veins could kill you."

He chuckled a bit, keeping his guard up in case Travis tried something stupid.

"Any sudden movements will cause instant paralysis. It also will bring slow-building pain over time. It's poison I invented. There is only one cure; you must remain still for about a week, and the poison will exit safely. If you move, you'll be paralyzed, then you will likely enter a coma. And then if you wake up, you will slowly die. It's not a painful death though. But it will make you weaker and weaker as time progresses. Your lifespan will vary depend on how much fighting you do. Don't fight at all, and you'll live a full life. But the more you fight, the shorter you'll live."

He glanced blindly at Alex and his blade, Adamanta. "It's kinda like the sword Alex has, only it doesn't give you power."

He sighs at Alex. " I really wish you were on our side... You seem like a good friend..."

He suddenly appeared by Rikkilyn.

"Please don't go, sis..."

He glance blankly at Raike.

"And you're the reason for the fighting... Though I agree, it's your decision on what you want to do. Oh, well there's the other reason, of you guys hunting us."

He frowned at Trainer. "Do you think there's any way to bring Rikkilyn back to us...? We're like a family..." His expression was sadness.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    Trainer smiled a little. "Her final punishment it up to her brother. He decides her life or death." he thought for a moment. "As to if she can return to this world, that I believe gets put to a council vote. Though, like a human trial, members of her piers will be asked to come into judgment. This could vary to anyone in the Kingdom."

Rikki tensed up. People didn't like her one bit, so if she wanted to return to the human world, all of those people would do anything in their power to let it not happen. She furrowed her brows, a question on her mind.

"Trainer, is it possible that. . . . Alex or Travis could be asked to join the judgement?" that possibility worried her a bit. She had the feeling that she didn't want Travis to join the judgement, she didn't think he'd let her return. But she didn't know about Alex. She didn't really understand much of what he did at all.

Trainer nodded. "It is possible. Now, Rikki, Raike, it is time that we must go. A portal to our world has been opened and we must leave quickly." Trainer turned to Alex and Travis. "We are returning now. Is there anything either of you wish to say to Rikkilyn or her brother?" Trainer asked.

Rikki leaned her back against the wall, groaning. She looked over at Raike. "Sorry I dragged you into all of this." she said, sighing.

Back