• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Date me pls

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    If you like a girl get to know em. Sounds cheesy but it's more for you than it is for them. You wouldn't want to spend a crap ton of time trying to whoo them as they say just to find that you don't have anything in common. Once you got to know them just keep it simple, sweet, and too the point. Don't nag at them every five seconds looking for an answer believe me if they come to the conclusion you're looking for they'll let you know. O and try not to let your nerves get the best of you....they can smell your fear o.o... (this basically works for you ladies too :D)

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2021
    ah yes, dating

I tend to date friends that are close. All good relationships need an underlying friendship, honestly. All 3 of my relationships have been online.

My first relationship was the most stable - way back in 2008; we broke up though because we got separated and I fell in love with someone else. I was a young teenager at the time but I still feel terrible for it.

The following two relationships ended terribly and I'm glad to be out of those situations.

I really like someone else right now but we kinda did damage to each other during the summer, which was mostly my fault - though I've been keen on bettering myself and mending things before re-pursuing something with her. I just started speaking to her again this month after a 100+ day hiatus so I could focus on what I wanted to do. I even met her IRL in June, so...

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Apps: OKCupid, Tinder, Hinge, POF, etc.
    I'm currently seeing someone I met on OKC

School: Classamates, work groups, projects, etc.
    I moved from NY to Georgia with a classmate I dated in College.

Back