• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dawg 2005's Trade Thread

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
Years
  • No problem. I be glad to go Unown hunting for you. I am kind of intrested in that Chirmim and Qynda.

Really? Wow, thank you. Just PM me or post once you have one, and I'll have a Cherrim and Cyndaquil (at least, that's what I think you were talking about XD) ready for you.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • The Unown hunter is back. I got for you right now B, X and O.

I think the Cherubi and Cyndaquil be find. Still what do you mean by ANY starter pokemon? Like the Kanto, Jotho and Hoenn starters?

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • The Unown hunter is back. I got for you right now B, X and O.

I think the Cherubi and Cyndaquil be find. Still what do you mean by ANY starter pokemon? Like the Kanto, Jotho and Hoenn starters?

Alrighty. And yes, ANY starter, any generation. =]

Suprise you? XD

Scizor, okay. Meet me on Wi-Fi in about 2 minutes, same to you, charizard_maa.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • I got you C, U and V today.

Today I am intrested in Totodile and Tyrouge. Not sure what else I want. I am kind of eyeing that shiny Fearow but my logic is saying that unown doesn't equal shiny fearow. haha

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • I got you C, U and V today.

Today I am intrested in Totodile and Tyrouge. Not sure what else I want. I am kind of eyeing that shiny Fearow but my logic is saying that unown doesn't equal shiny fearow. haha

Awesomeness. Once you figure out a third Pokeman, let me know.

Well, hey, at least you know it, and aren't saying "Unowns for Shiny Fearow," like a lot of people in this forum would. Kudos to you! XD

Back