• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dawg 2005's Trade Thread

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
  • Awesomeness. Once you figure out a third Pokeman, let me know.

Well, hey, at least you know it, and aren't saying "Unowns for Shiny Fearow," like a lot of people in this forum would. Kudos to you! XD

haha. Thanks for comfirming that. Just wanted to make sure that the Shiny Fearow for an Unown was a no go. Can't blame a guy for asking . haha

Ok. How about a Spiritomb?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    i'll give you an Abomnasnow in exchange for a Cyndaquil or Charmander if you'd like

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • haha. Thanks for comfirming that. Just wanted to make sure that the Shiny Fearow for an Unown was a no go. Can't blame a guy for asking . haha

Ok. How about a Spiritomb?

Spiritomb will work. We'll meet in Wi-Fi later today when we're both on.

x ScizoR x, okay that'll work.

brotlov, I'll give you Cyndaquil then, okay?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    i've got tms: 76 and 36, i could give 1 to abomasnow for free.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • well no, u take ur pick and we trade, 2 maybe 3 for the spirittomb

Okay, then either 71 or 76. Suprise me. XD

I'm having troubles connecting with Brotlov, so it may be a bit until I get to you, alright?

Alrighty, got the trade done! Zasz, I'll meet you there?

Last edited:

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • I'll trade a Togekiss or Crobat if you can get me a Spiritomb that's Bold Nature and has the move Pain Split.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • I'll trade a Togekiss or Crobat if you can get me a Spiritomb that's Bold Nature and has the move Pain Split.

I may have one with a Bold nature, but it won't have the move Pain Split. That alright?

EDIT: Sorry, I don't have one. But they're female if you want to try to breed one. Anything else?

Back