• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Day/Night System by AndryAndrew & HackLars - Version 1.1.0 released!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2010
    We are temporaney stop because andryandrew have a problem with the computer.
    We must only apply the routine at all the roms

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2010
    Today we have make the routine for all Ruby-Shappire version (English, Italian, German, Spanish and French).
    Tomorrow we will make the last beta test and if the routine haven't bug we'll release the Day/Night System 1.1.0 :D

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
  • Today we have make the routine for all Ruby-Shappire version (English, Italian, German, Spanish and French).
    Tomorrow we will make the last beta test and if the routine haven't bug we'll release the Day/Night System 1.1.0 :D
    yay can't wait!

Good luck.

Are you guys going to try to do this for fire red after?

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • Today we have make the routine for all Ruby-Shappire version (English, Italian, German, Spanish and French).

I hope it really IS bug free. That would be a real disappointment if it did after such a big claim.
    I'll check it out when it is done, and report any bugs here.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • I've tried this yesterday and it's really awesome ^_^
    Hope that this Day and Night System will be available for Firered >3
    *giggles* Keep up the good Work out there! *winks*

-Yasumin >3

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2010
    Ok now the other bugs is: the palette don't refresh automatically when change hours, you must change the map.
    This problem can be fixed only studying RTC chip.

This is the new version.

Day/Night System v1.1.0
    Program Version: 1.1.0
    Routine Version: 1.1.0
    Program Features:
    -Multi Language (English, Spanish, Italian, French and German
    -It works with all Ruby-Sapphire ROMs (AXVE, AXVI, AXVD, AXVS, AXVF, AXPE, AXPI, AXPD, AXPS and AXPF)
    -You can see the ROM information
    -You can see the Palette Code
    Routine Features: All bugs fixed (animation of grass, sand, water...)
    Known bugs: Palette don't auto-refresh when change the hours, you must change the map.
    Download: http://www.pokehacking.com/daynight/download_file_3_Day-Night-System-v1.1.0.html

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2010
    Ruby again, we must study RTC chip to add the clock on FireRed
    Now we have problem with the school, we haven't time to study RTC chip, maybe we will study it in the summer

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2010
    Maybe we can extend the version to all roms, but before we want extend this for emerald and then for firered!

Hello, I received 220 download in 3 days :)
    If anyone find a bug, please send me a private message or post in this thread
    Thanks to all :D

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back