• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Day/Night System by AndryAndrew & HackLars - Version 1.1.0 released!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thechurchofcage

a.k.a. The Cancer Fairy
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2023
    Emerald?

Can you release a version that works on Emerald, please? And is it possible to fix the the 1.10 bug?

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years
  • when i open my rom i get 'runtime error 0x13' or something of the sort
    is this maybe written in VB and i'm missing runtime files?

Andryandrew

Italian Asm Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 4, 2015
    Hey, Hacklars.
    Are you going to make this FireRed and LeafGreen usable?
    ehm, stop ask that, please... We already said more and more times that we are going to make the tool usable for fire Red... but it will probably take a long time

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2010
    We are transfering the domain atm, when we finished to transfer it on a new VPS, we will contact you.
    Maybe tomorrow it will work

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • Hmm, does this tool supprt indoor palette changes. And is there any way from a script to check it's a certain time of day (I'm going to guess it's the same as it normally is in Ruby).

Also a little feature you could add would be to darken/lighten OW pals depending on the light or darkness. It would be a nice little thing to have :P

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • I dont see why they dont host the tool here on PC... I am sure that the admins wouldn't mind...
    I can understand wanting to direct traffic to their site, but why not host it here until you guys fix your servers, since not being able to download the toll kinda sucks...

Balkia

パルキア
    Years
  • I dont see why they dont host the tool here on PC... I am sure that the admins wouldn't mind...
    I can understand wanting to direct traffic to their site, but why not host it here until you guys fix your servers, since not being able to download the toll kinda sucks...

yea i really really really want it it looks cool besides its kinda boring with just the normal screen

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back