• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DBZ Budokai1,2,3.

Anyone have DBZBudokai1,2,or 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Toothache said:
    Bardock is nice, but I prefer Omega Shenron. He hits hard, starts off with a full Ki guage, and has some of the heaviest hitting Death Moves in the game. Ok, he's a little slow, but who needs speed when you have power? My main money earning technique is Omega Shenron + Sparking!!!!!!! (7) = 250,000 Zenie. Makes getting those Memories of capsules a lot easier.

Hmm. The base damage he causes with his death moves are ok. Quite a handful of characters have more punch in their death moves, but you did say he has some of the most powerful death moves and that's correct in some sense. The main thing I do like about him is his Ki. Making him a great teleporter and his Ki accumulates up to the baseline pretty darn fast. Too bad I dont really use him. Giving him the concentration capsule makes him even more annoying to your opponents. x_x (unless your planning on going in the tournament for 250,000 zenie) Oh yeah, I love his Dragon Thunder. o.O It's quite fun striking your opponent when they least expect it. (like most moves.. Dragon Thunder has a extra feature.. if you hold down the energy button you can decide when Dragon Thunder should attack your enemy if you didn't know) I rate him 8/10

~Blade~

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    billybob said:
    Does the story for Goku's DU go to GT storyline?Cuz I beat KB and DU ended.

Following the instructions that were made on page 3 by Toothache and Pogiforce should take you into the GT era.. It's nothing special really. You wont see much of it.. so dont expect anything huge at all.

I'll see how your Goku is mew.

~Blade~

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    billybob said:
    Does the story for Goku's DU go to GT storyline?Cuz I beat KB and DU ended.
    You have to beat Chibi Buu using the Super Genki Dama (make sure you ONLY use the Kaioken powerup and then go into Hyper Mode to pull it off). Once you do that, you can continue on to the rest of the series. It also has to be successful, as well.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Nope, that didn't work either. I tried changing the second Y to capital as well, that didn't work. Only thing I can see that might stop the code working is if your game is a US version, since I'm using a UK version of the game and it may have a different password system.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Toothache said:
    Nope, that didn't work either. I tried changing the second Y to capital as well, that didn't work. Only thing I can see that might stop the code working is if your game is a US version, since I'm using a UK version of the game and it may have a different password system.

That could have been the problem but it's not. U.K/US use the same password system as I was able to use yours with ease.(I have U.S version) Mew, make sure you got every symbol correct. You may have got your plus signs confused with t's and etc.

~Blade~

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Well, I've just finished levelling up Hercule, so here's one L99 Hercule. Enjoy:

lKtRFs %Xa-vn NmmOrT
    aYd$dz dNrTWH !klHDh

Can you spot his capsules?

Neon Methodis

Sapphire Champion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 1, 2005
    I got Budokai 3 You can use Gokus Father Bardock on their its off the chain

Neon Methodis

Sapphire Champion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 1, 2005
    I have Questions can u guys help
    1. How do you unlock Broly I beat the game three times but never got him.
    2. How do u use other characters in DU like Broly and Trunks

Back