• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DBZ Budokai1,2,3.

Anyone have DBZBudokai1,2,or 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Toothache said:
    Did anyone manage to beat my Hercule anyway?

Here's the code again in case you missed it:

lKtRFs %Xa-vn NmmOrT
    aYd$dz dNrTWH !klHDh

Enjoy!

ohh right. I already told you how it went with your lvl.50 Herc, so I better take on your lvl.99 Herc.

~Blade~

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
    I beat Him!

I also know another way to get Kid Goku!Before the fight with Nappa,go to Grandpa Gohan's House.Then Goku will start saying stuff.After he's done a Capsule will pop up.It's Kid Goku.

Last edited:

Neon Methodis

Sapphire Champion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 1, 2005
    yea i got him and how do u enter passswords in Budokai 3

Guess I need to stop asking so much questions

Dark Dragonite

Vote for me!!
    Years
    • Age 20
    • PC
    • Seen Jul 29, 2005
    Excuse me dose anyone know how to get supernova for cooler?Also 0kay situation oppenet uses kamehameha you telport behind them but then they telport behind you.also during as puresuite they telport behind me how do you do that?

Last edited:

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    Toothache said:
    Did anyone manage to beat my Hercule anyway?

Here's the code again in case you missed it:

lKtRFs %Xa-vn NmmOrT
    aYd$dz dNrTWH !klHDh

Enjoy!

Nice toothache that battle i had with you're hercule was pretty good but i took him out 3x, once with Kid goku, the next with goku, and the last time with Broly, i might as well post the levels with them
    Kid goku-55
    goku-31
    broly-67
    also i need someone to varify this for me i heard rumors of a uub capsule that will allow him to fuse with buu, is this true cause im beating tournaments at advance level and buying capsules, currently at 51%

Last edited:

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    No, Im pretty sure thats a false rumor you heard somewhere. But I'm not totaly sure, I haven't had the game more than a week and 1/2.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    The only GT characters in teh game are Omega Shenron and SSJ 4 Gogeta.

I want to know how you put in the passwords. I'd liek to take a wack at some of you guys's characters. Considering I'm beating comp. players at levels like 80 and 90...

edit: Nevermind, I figured it out.

That Hercule was rough, man. His guard was off the charts and he kept using dragon rush on me, not to mention he had that mean Yakon on him...

Last edited:

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Omega Shenron will take alittle work to get, but he isn't to hard to get none the less.
    If your not to lazy, just go check gamefaqs or anther site like that to find out how to get him.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Now that I realize what I'm doing in Dragon Arena, I realize my Goku isn't taht great. I may have to start him over... Heck, I may have to start all my characters over. Most of them have breakthroughs already, so it shouldn't be too hard to build them back up.

Neon Methodis

Sapphire Champion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 1, 2005
    Anyone know what u press when ur in a power struggle like Spirit Bomb and Father Son Kamehameha is it L3?

Back