• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DBZ Movie 10 Broly Second Coming

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
Years
  • Meh. Not one of the best I've seen. It annoyed the hell out of me that they had Brolly come back TWO MORE TIMES (movies 10 and 11). Good to know that FUNi's using the original posters for the covers of the DVDs at least rather than them attempting to make their own by screenshotting the episodes/movies.

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
  • I've seen it already. Like he said ^ up there, it's not one of the best. It was ok, being that it is a Dragon Ball Z movie. But I like how it was mostly about Gohan and Broly fighting, since Gohan is my favorite DBZ character. XD

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • The Broly/Gohan fight was absolutely brutal. But anyway, Broly technically is in two movies. It's his clone that appears in Movie 11. I personally am awaiting Movie 12.

That Guy

aka Amphros23
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2011
    I used to be a pretty big fan of DBZ but when new movies or GT eps come out I still watch them when my bro buys them so I am awaiting this movie.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • jaysharpe#1 said:
    Witch one is ss2 gogeta in Broly second comming,movie 11,or movie 12 (the jenemba movie)
    Vegeta's not even in this movie, and Goku's only appearance is in the form of a spirit.

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
  • In singapore, we have 14 DBZ movies already... IT came out like two years ago... I have them on vcd...

14. DRAGON FIST!
    13. I THINK IS THE " NAMEK WARS 2"
    12. BATTLE OF THE UNDERWORLD
    11. BROLLY RETURNS
    10. BROLLY VS. Super Saiyans

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Broly comes back again O.O why can't they use someone new X3
    The thing is as well, thinking practically they know that the only way to beat him is with a spirit bomb, so really that should be the only attack they should use..but they'll probably suffer from amnesia and spend the whole film normally attacking him >.>;

But, having watched the trailer, im glad it's finally gohan doing the work ^0^ it was annoying that, even though gohan is the strongest saiyan, he stopped training ;_; good to see him back in action ^^

Doctor Zoidberg

His Royal Highness
    Years
  • DF dadragonz said:
    Broly comes back again O.O why can't they use someone new X3
    The thing is as well, thinking practically they know that the only way to beat him is with a spirit bomb, so really that should be the only attack they should use..but they'll probably suffer from amnesia and spend the whole film normally attacking him >.>;

But, having watched the trailer, im glad it's finally gohan doing the work ^0^ it was annoying that, even though gohan is the strongest saiyan, he stopped training ;_; good to see him back in action ^^
    I concur. When I saw him as a Super Saiyan 2 I was like WOW! But now he's gotten a bit doughy...
    However, I did like his comeback against Majin Buu...

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Broly again? And I thought they'd killed him for good in the first one. Ah, but it's no biggie. Though the one thing is bugging me. Is Broly any stronger than he was last time, or could Goten & Trunks (if they even fuse in the movie at all) beat him as Gotenks? If they don't fuse, then where is Goku? Gohan goes SSJ2 I see, but what about his Elder Kai unlock ability? Couldn't that be enough to beat Broly?

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • If you guys hate Brolly now, hope you enjoy movie 11..which features him AGAIN..sort of. More like a clone if anything. And rated as the WORST Dragon Ball Z movie by most fans (some argue over Lord Slug or Bio-Brolly being the worst).

Btw, it's not just Gohan. Kuririn, Goten, Trunks and Videl also provide somewhat in the fight against Brolly. And unfortunately, plot holes continue considering Brolly ends up being MUCH stronger than before and is somehow able to pummel the hell out of Gohan.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    [In the next movie, he's an android right? O.o Haven't seen them in a while. Meh..Brolly's almost as overused as Freezia was, then again he tchnically was the enemy of the series. I know I've got the movie around here...somewhere XD

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • Doctor Zoidberg said:
    Yeah but the Legendary Super Saiyan can't go down to easily.

I reckon instead of using one character in a movie, they should use the Legendary Super Saiyans from 1000 years before Goku went Super Saiyan.
    They can't because Dragon Ball Z's been over since 1995. >_> Not to mention, the whole Legendary Super Saiyajin backstory has been completely destroyed due to Toriyama giving Vegeta, Trunks and Goten the Super Saiyajin transformations.

Not to mention, they're very much mortal and couldn't possibly live for thousands of years. And even if they were to be revived with the Dragon Balls, they'd just die in space since Shenlong would revive them where their bodies were..which was on the planet Vegeta, which is no longer there.

Brolly may be a Legendary Super Saiyajin, but the fact that he was blasted head on into a comet which collided with a planet and EXPLODED and yet somehow survived without dying from lack of oxygen and the vacuums of space is just downright plot hole-ish.

And not exactly, Blue. Brolly in movie 11 is actually a monster made of sludge that takes on the form and strength of Brolly..but is defeated in the WORST possible way and quite lame at that. It was created by a childhood rival of Mr. Satan's that Satan often made fun of at school.

Doctor Zoidberg

His Royal Highness
    Years
  • Elite Trainer Raven said:
    They can't because Dragon Ball Z's been over since 1995. >_> Not to mention, the whole Legendary Super Saiyajin backstory has been completely destroyed due to Toriyama giving Vegeta, Trunks and Goten the Super Saiyajin transformations.

Not to mention, they're very much mortal and couldn't possibly live for thousands of years. And even if they were to be revived with the Dragon Balls, they'd just die in space since Shenlong would revive them where their bodies were..which was on the planet Vegeta, which is no longer there.

Brolly may be a Legendary Super Saiyajin, but the fact that he was blasted head on into a comet which collided with a planet and EXPLODED and yet somehow survived without dying from lack of oxygen and the vacuums of space is just downright plot hole-ish.

And not exactly, Blue. Brolly in movie 11 is actually a monster made of sludge that takes on the form and strength of Brolly..but is defeated in the WORST possible way and quite lame at that. It was created by a childhood rival of Mr. Satan's that Satan often made fun of at school.
    But isn't the entire show a world full of plot holes and spelling errrors (Well not spelling errors)?

Maybe they were immortal. Maybe they were deep in space. Take Turles. Where was he?

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • Might I remind you, the movies have NOTHING to do with Toriyama's story (and I absolutely HATE Toei for giving Garlic Jr his own arc --). As Vegeta pointed out, the last Legendary Super Saiyajin killed himself from having an overload of power. And we clearly see he's in his Oozaru form, thus nulling it from being Brolly.

As for plotholes, there really aren't that many for Z than there are in GT.

Back