• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dead School [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
Years
  • Ghosts, ghouls, spooks, zombies, vampires... etcetera, etcetera. They all roam our nightmares, scary movies, and books, but how do they come to be? I don't mean how does one turn into one of these horrific creatures, we already know that, but how do they know how do do... what they do? How do zombies learn to eat brains or poltergeists learn how to possess? How do lycans learn to stay way from silver or how do vampires know to keep out of sunlight? Why... the answer is simple. No; they do not know these things instinctually. They go to school, of course!

In this world, there is a world parallel to it. The buildings, natural formations, and everything else is the same, but there are no humans. This world that we do not see, yet exists on the same space is inhabited by the very spooks that were mentioned earlier. Dubbed "Night World" after it's state of perpetual nighttime, this is where all the frightening images from our imaginations reside. Only when a member of these "people" has reached adulthood can they venture into our world so, to learn how to exists as... whatever said young'un is, they attend one of the many branches of the Roseblood Academy for Fledgling Spooks. There is one in each major nation that has a schooling system and they are all directly linked to a school in this world. All Spooks (the proper name for all frightening creatures with sentient intellect) must attend and graduate this school in order to move on to a successful career in maiming, draining, haunting, or whatever career choice the student wishes to pursue.

Our story takes place at the Japanese branch of Roseblood which is parallel to Tokyo University. It is founded and run by Shinigami or Death Gods and is taught by lower class demons of various forms. Since this large campus is, in fact, run by the noble Shinigami, all students who achieve great feats of education, upon graduation, are given a chance to join their ranks. Because of this aspect, it is a very sought-out and famous academy branch.

The Classes at this school are as follows:

1st Year
    History 101: A Look at Spooks of the Past
    Mad Science 101: An Introduction to the Evil Chemist in You
    Reading: Tomes Through the Ages
    Writing 115: Basic Spell Inscription
    Art 101
    Concert Band
    Marching Band
    Jazz Ensemble
    Chorus
    Guitar 1
    Theatre 101

2nd Year
    (All 1st Year classes)
    History 202: Demon Wars (H101 required)
    Mad Science 202: Alchemy Basics (MS101 required)
    Mad Science 215: Potion Basics (MS101 required)
    Writing 215: Spell Casting and Basic Summoning (W115 required)
    Vampire Studies 1: Blood Sucking and Transformation
    Lycan Studies 1: Transformation and Control
    Spectre Studies 1: Living Intangible
    Zombie Studies 1: Limping and Moaning
    Art 202 (A101 required)
    Concert Band
    Marching Band
    Jazz Ensemble
    Chorus
    Guitar 2 (Guitar 1 required)
    Theatre 202 (T101 Required)

3rd Year
    (All 1st and 2nd Year classes)
    History 303: Spook Government (H202 required)
    Mad Science 303: Transmutation (MS202 required)
    Mad Science 315: Advanced Potions (MS215 required)
    Writing 315: Spell Combat and Advanced Summoning (W215 required)
    Vampire Studies 2: Castle Keeping and Mind Control (VS1 required)
    Lycan Studies 2: Feral Combat (LS1 required)
    Spectre Studies 2: Haunting and Ghost Powers (SS1 required)
    Zombie Studies 2: Brain Eating and Traveling in Groups (ZS1 required)
    Art 303 (A202 required)
    Concert Band
    Marching Band
    Jazz Ensemble
    Chorus
    Guitar 3 (Guitar 2 required)
    Death Metal 1 (Guitar 2 required)
    Theatre 303 (T202 Required)

4th Year
    (All 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Year classes)
    Human Psychology
    Human Biology
    Human History
    Human Government
    Vampire Studies 3: Dominion Making (VS2 required)
    Lycan Studies 3: Stealth and Living with Humans (LS2 required)
    Spectre Studies 3: Demonic Studies (SS2 required and must have become a demon)
    Zombie Studies 3: Mind Control and Super Strength (ZS2 required)
    Art 404 (A303 required)
    Concert Band
    Marching Band
    Jazz Ensemble
    Chorus
    Guitar 4 (Guitar 3 required)
    Death Metal 2 (DM1 required)
    Theatre 404 (T303 Required)

Alrighty... here's the sign-up.

Name: (This is set in the Night World Tokyo so it's okay to use Japanese names. I try to stay away from them, too, but I decided to use one. Also... if you DON'T use one try to include in their history where they are from and why they are at this branch.)
    Race: (Spectre, Vampire, Lycan, or Zombie)
    Height:
    Weight:
    Appreance: (Write it out... if you use an image then you won't be accepted...)

History: (If you are a Spectre then it's okay if you don't have details on your death, but if I see too much of it I am ruling this out and you have to tell us how you died.)

Personality:

Classes: (Every starts off as a 1st Year and as one your may pick six classes maximum.)

DON'T COPY ANIME CHARACTERS!!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Keani Tonatini
    Race: Lycan

Height: 5'6
    Weight:

Appreance: Keani has shoulder length dirty blonde hair with emerald green eyes. Her long fringe falls into the pools of green and if it were not for the pair of dark sun glasses that lay atop her head, her view could be totally obscured by the long messy curtain. Her hair is layered, but it spikes out in all manor of directions to give her a mangy look even though she is perfectly clean, this of course results in her complexion looking rather milky and a little de shelved: Her saddened eyes almost always have black rings circling the underside of her eyes and she almost always looks as if she is ready to fall asleep.
    She is rather thin and lanky and has little to no muscle attached to the thin frame (there is hardly meat), she's scrawny and looks as though a strong gust of wind could send her flying. She stands at an average height of 5'6 and doesn't look as if she's gowing to grown any more than she already has. Her layered mousey hair has streaks of silver running through it, as if to indicate her getting old and weary already.
    A few odd traits that she possesses are a pair of slightly pointed ears that are longer than the average, a sharpened pair of canines that manage to jut down over her bottom lip (though only just) and last but not least is the large, black tribal tattoo running down her back.

Keani's preferred clothing are a pair of ragged old three quarter length jeans that have many rips and tares in them and a black and white checked short sleeved shirt which then proceeds to cover a plain white )tight fitting) t-shirt. A pair of sandals give breathing space to her feet and two black belts with silver buckled wrap around her waist. A shark tooth necklace, held by a simple black string hangs loosely around her neck in a similar fashion to what the black and white bangles do on both of her arms.

History: Keani was born in a seaside village where everything seemed to be peaceful. Her mother was a Vampire and her father was a Lycan and it is through this odd combination that Keani turned out the way she was. Though she was a Lycan she hosted similar characteristics to her mother, hence why she has the deathly pale skin and sharpened canines. She had a fairly normal life despite the multiple transformations through out her life and has enjoyed nothing more than growing up in a small sea side village where the waves were pretty much constant all year around. She has had her few close encounters with other haunting creatures, but she has mostly stayed out of trouble due to her cautious and uncaring nature.

Personality: Keani is rather mellowed out and doesn't really like causing any trouble or fuss. She has simple needs and doesn't like things to be complicated. She has a very open minded look on the world and is willing to give anything a try or at least consideration. She doesn't really care for many people and would much rather stick to herself and a bunch of close friends instead of mingling with the wrong crowd. She's not the type of person one would look for to go to a loud concert or go out shopping with, but rather the one that would sit in an play a few video games or watch a movie or two. If something goes wrong she is more likely to huff and keep her emotions held within rather than shout aloud and draw out her anger later on. She may seem a little uncaring, but this doesn't make her heartless. She is a loyal friend and would most certainly do anything for her close friends and even those she is not really familiar with: If she knows she can do something to help, she will do it as long as its not going out of her way or a life threatening situation.

When it comes to working in a group she would prefer to be the one planning in the background rather than taking the full force option. She is intelligent and creative (not that many people see it in her lazy persona) and isn't one for violence unless she is fully transformed and unable to control herself. She does get frustrated when things don't go her way and will be sure to voice her opinions and thoughts on the matter, but over all she isn't really fussed about anything.

Classes: Art 101, Guitar 1, Jazz Ensemble, Writing 115, Reading and History 101

Last edited:

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Seth Lander
    Race: Vampire

Height: 7'
    Weight: approx. 200 lbs
    Appreance: (from another rp) Seth is 6 foot tall with black hair, cut short to halfway down his neck, and silver eyes. He has a lean body, so he can bend completely at the waist and dodge a more than average amount of attacks. Ever since he joined the legue, Seth has barely gotten any scars because he has a low pain tolerence and tries really hard to not be scarred too much. Rather than do a lot of physical training, he would more likely be practicing straight from the books. The few scars he has are the result of practicing advanced techniques from the books in the library. Either way, he is in the best physical condition since he worked as a cabin boy. Even though blue is Mercury's signature color, he is known to wear dark green armor with some brown splotches on his torso and legs. He also weare a blackish green hat that he got as a kid and black boots.

History: Seth was lying, dying, in the woods when a strange man stepped out of the shadows. Before he could do anything Seth felf his neck pricked and the man said. I'll see you soon at the academy.

Personality: (from another rp) You could call Seth a pristine character. Every day after training, no matter how light, he takes a swim in a local river. He never wears the same clothing outfit everyday, and keeps his armor clean and polished. when he has time off from training, which is hardly ever he will go to the library and read up on higher grade techniques. He also generally keeps away from the rest of the group and trains alone so he is a bit of an outcast. The only times he will be seen angry is when he is training alone or when he is trying to master one skill too many.

Classes: History 101: A Look at Spooks of the Past,Mad Science 101: An Introduction to the Evil Chemist in You,Writing 115: Basic Spell Inscription ,Guitar 1,Art 101,Concert Band

(i will base the history off what i have. i wanted to get it down when i could and i could now.....)

Last edited:

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • Well think about it... ghosts can't wear anything beyond what they died in until they become demons... if they do. And out of the rest that can, Vampires would probably be the most likely to wear armor since Lycans transform and fight ferally and zombies are... well... zombies.

It's awesome to see people interested. My last one didn't go over too well... it's still sitting at the bottom of the page. >.>;

This is also the basis for my new manga concept so expect chapters and maybe even your character if I like it and get your permission.

I'll get my profile up soon and a few NPCs I will be controlling and once we get about four PCs total we can start!

Last edited:

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
    Years
  • Okay that should do for now. Now to the buisness of how i got bitten. hey howd you get three pokemon?

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • I adopted one and it turned out to be a Rayquaza and then I recently adopted two more... they were supposed to open on the 14th, but now it's the 21st and I'm slightly perturbed... but... that's beside the point. Get to your background, my fine fanged friend. :)

Name: Rei Funbomyou
    Race: Spectre

Height: 162 cm
    Weight: 0 kg
    Appearance: Before Rei died, he wasn't a well-noticed boy due to his dull attire usually consisting of a t-shirt and jeans with sneakers to compliment. Fortunately for him, however, the day of his death, his lifelong friend Yuko had forced him to wear more trendy clothing. He is now permanently stuck in faded tight jeans, a form-fitting t-shirt, a long scarf, and an extra belt hanging near his hip. A bloody mark can be seen messing up is hair form his death which was also "done up" in a style similar to most popular visual kei rockers. Over his surprisingly energetic-looking eyes, are his usual square-frame glasses. He now sports a faint blue glow and a translucent skin and doesn't really have a walk of any kind anymore as he now floats wherever he goes. You can also find him carrying his trumpet's case with him which has been transmuted by the school for him to be able to interact with it.

History: Rei knows very little of his death. He knows that he was suddenly vaulted form the top of a building in Tokyo, but he is fuzzy on who he was with, what really happened, and who did it. His death actually happened when he hit his head on a protruding flagpole on the building and he was immediately in the air watching his body plummet and wind up a splattered mess on the ground. Not knowing what to do, he wandered for weeks with no clue. Suddenly not being in his body and watching himself paint the pavement a fleshy color kind of put him in a very long state of shock. Also, to add on to it, his once sunny world was now in perpetual night and filled with creatures unfamiliar to him.

Finally stumbling upon Tokyo University's gates, Rei met his very first companion in this world, Headmaster Sumizome, a Shinigami who was in charge of the Japanese Roseblood branch. He explained the situation to him and the ancient god told him all he could about where Rei was and what has happened to him. He finished the conversation with an invitation to the academy. After graciously accepting, Rei was moved into his dorm and he now begins his new life. He wants to tray his best every day to finally enter the living world again.

Personality: Rei is a mainly introverted person. He was very shy, but does hold some good qualities such as loyalty and proper manners. He is a good friend if you open him up to you, but the initial task of doing so is difficult to take on.

Classes:
    History 101
    Writing 115
    Marching Band
    Concert Band
    Jazz Ensemble
    Theatre 101

(ACK! That's a freaking short sign-up for me... I'll try to lengthen it later...)

NOTE: I forgot Gender in the profile fields. I added it to the first post so go ahead and add that to your sign ups.

Last edited:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    It's been a long time since I've really RPed, so I'm using this as an opportunity to get back into the swing of things, as it were. For now, I'm just putting my foot in the door; expect many edits as I try to finalize my character concept.

Name: Kallen Evangeline Brunestud
    Race: Vampire
    Height: 1.67 m / 5'6"
    Weight: 52 kg / 114 lbs
    Appearance:
    History: Due to the circumstances of her creation as a vampire, Kallen is rather unusual; while she may not have some of the weaknesses traditionally attributed to her ilk, she has a few physiological quirks of her own that are worth mentioning. The traditional vulnerabilities to garlic and silver have been reduced to mere allergies, with Kallen breaking out in hives when in contact with large amounts of either substance. Exposure to sunlight merely causes her to lose all of her vampiric powers as long as she remains exposed.
    Personality: At first glance, Kallen is quite the whimsical individual, with a mile-long playful streak and a seeming disregard for most social conventions. If anything, she is quite snarky, never passing up any opportunities to unleash her acid tongue on the unwitting.
    Classes: History 101, Mad Science 101, Reading, Writing 115, Chorus, Guitar 1

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    im in sorry on the spelling though ive done this quick

Name: Alistair (known commonly as Alii)
    Race: vampire

Height:6 foot
    Weight: avrage
    Appreance:white long hair tied back to look prisentable, blood red eyes, pail white skin, long black cloke

History: every male member of his family have always been vampires but never have attended a school but for his ex human mother he was made to go to a school so he can learn essental skills

Personality:inteligent but arrigent

Classes:vampire studies (if can take?)
    history 101
    mad science 101
    consert band

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • Jack and Alii... please consider adding more than one sentence to your fields. Also, to Alii, spelling and grammar are very important. So I cannot accept either of you until I see something that is at least decent in length and is spelled and punctuated correctly.

Example: Your personality field, Alii. "Intelligent, but arrogant"? You could try telling me how. I like how you gave him a flaw to counter balance the intellect, but elaborate. Maybe something like...

"Alistair has always been seen as a fairly intellectual individual. This tends to draw other classmates to him, but they quickly decide to keep their distance as his ego makes more company than they do. His arrogance is long-time flaw that he has never really cared to get rid of and his social life suffers for it. The only people he really gets to hang out with are others like him, but this also tends to lead him into arguments as his comrades always think they are the best which leads to often comical struggles within the clique."

Or something along those lines. You can even add more personality traits or even maybe a couple things that tie in to his history like a trait that wins him a genuine friend or something. Now... you don't have to make him only have like friends. That was just my idea.

Note; that only took me a couple minutes. It's not hard at all. So try it out. I wanna see what you can do. :)

Everyone else... don't worry if I haven't accepted you. Neither of you are done with your sign-ups yet. When you guys finish I'll go ahead and "pass judgement"... so to speak.

Finally... no, Alii, you cannot take any Vampire Studies classes. It says on the first post that they are second through forth year classes ONLY.

Finally finally... this is set in the Night World Tokyo so it's okay to use Japanese names. I try to stay away from them, too, but I decided to use one. Also... if you DON'T use one try to include in their history where they are from and why they are at this branch.

Last edited:

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
    Years
  • hey can i make Seth a Brother? I can post the two at the same time like this:

Seth
    (story)
    whoever
    (story)

I,m leaving the descision up to you parabolic.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • Name: Takami Haruko

Height: 5' (6' lycan form)
    Weight: dont ask. just dont.
    Appreance: When human, one would almost mistake her for a vampire. For while the moon is anything but full, she appears as a young girl with long, platinum hair that hangs around a face of porcelain colored skin and blood-red lips, a pair of gold eyes completing the beutifully nightmarish appearance of the girl as her bangs hang down to her ample bosom, the rest of her hair hanging down to her hips. She can usually be found wearing a simple black Dress that goes down to her ankles, black shoes sticking out from under them. The reason she wears a dress is easy. She constantly has a silver tail hidden underneith it. While she's not wearing the dress however, she can be found wearing ripped black jeans and a black, low-cut tank-top over a silver-whitet-shirt.

When the moon is full however, she sheds her clothing, and her human appearance. Her body covers itself in pale fur the same shade of silver as her hair as she gains height from the re-structuring of her legs. Her face lengthens into a short, cat-like muzzle, minus the whiskers as her teeth narrow to points. Her eyes remain the same as the transformation completes.

History: Haruko is your average teenage girl, despite being a lycan that is. She likes clothes, flirting, and hanging out with friends. She always has. Despite her preferences (will be explained later) she's had a regular childhood. The only noticable problem with her past, infact, is the fact that she dosn't come from any known packs of lycans around the world, nor any of the loners. She's starting to think she used to be someone else, something else. but can't be sure.

Personality: Haruko is a bit... enthusiastic? Rambunctious? whatever word you use to describe her, there's one fact that dosn't escape anyone. She's... different, than most. She's shorter than most lycans are, bolth in their human and beastial forms; she dosn't think highly of herself like most other lycans do(most, not all); and... well... she likes girls. Aside from these facts she's your average girl with a bit of tom-boy, into clothes and drawing, yet also likes skateboarding and playing guitar. Truely an oddity, it'd be best not to mention any of it though... she's kinda sensetive about relationships and which girl she likes...

While a wolf however, she's almost completely sane. It's like she just gets a wolf's body, not it's mind. she can do everyday tasks in her lycan form, so long as she transforms while awake. Transforming while asleep... that's when the beast comes out. A merciless beast who must be restrained for fear of killing all she holds close.

Other: Make no note, she may be small but she's as strong as any lycan, and just as fast if not faster given her size. That tom-boyish half also means that if you make fun of her, she WILL beat your face in. Ask the boy who used to live down the street from her. The uppity little vampire had it coming... Despite this incident, she actually finds female vampires extremely attractive.

Classes:
    Art 101
    Mad Science 101
    History 101
    Guitar 1
    Reading: Tomes throughout the ages
    Chorus

that good? thought we could use a fruity character here... and no offense to anyone, many of my close personal female friends describe themselves with the "L-word" as it's called nowadays...

Last edited:

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • Altin and Looka... sure. Go ahead. I have no problem with you pitching new ideas or making two characters. Well... as long as the two don't fall in love with each other or anything. That's just weird...

NPC profiles coming soon! These include the teachers, staff, and even maybe a student.

sandcrawler

slacking off in my spare time.
    Years
  • No more vampires? seriously? there's like, three. And not all of them have their profiles finished. But if you say so, I'll turn the character into a spectre or something. Hell, how about a wendigo?
    ---
    Name: Gregori Markovic
    Spook Race: Vampire

Height: six foot three
    Weight: 167 lbs (minus 21 grams)
    Appearance: Mr. Markovic, being a vampire and all that, has almost translucent skin, so you could see the veinwork popping a little (I'm assuming once he starts to actually drink blood his skin will look a lot more ruddy and red, like the blood). He was a victim of drowning, but shortly after death awoke a vampire and kept a lot of the clammy complexion. His brown hair looks messy and wavy, still short but longer than before he died. Same goes for his usually cropped fingernails; they've 'grown' a bit. He seemed to have been some sort of mountaineer before his death and transformation, though he's bloated somewhat and that takes away some of the lean and lank. He really doesn't have any eye color since his death, which now seem to be big black pupils sitting in the middle of white (creepy).

Gregori has a necklace from his homeland with him, a big three bar cross hanging off of it.

History: Gregori Markovic was born and raised on a rolling river through the backwater parts of Romania in the Carpathian Mountains. The only thing Greg could remember was he was drifting on a canoe down a slow river when the boat suddenly tipped and he was caught in a sinkhole, drowning.

Surprisingly he awoke again, dry but unsatisfied since it was a pretty sure thing he had died. THEN GREG WAS A ZOMBIE It took him awhile to realize his vampire status and that the night was here to stay. He studied under a Romanian academy of sorts, but Gregori was enlightening and was promptly recommended Gregori to a prestigious school in Japan.

Personality: Gregori Markovic was a reckless soul in his old life, and that could possibly transfer into his second chance. He likes to help, though, and can display moments of kindness when he's not paying attention. His being a vampire and all doesn't affect him in the state of mind that he is technically a 'demon'. Either it hasn't hit him yet, or he refuses to acknowledge it.

Classes: Reading, Guitar 1, Theatre 101, Writing 115, Concert Band, Mad Science 101

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • I said no more vampires because there were already three. I saw a trend starting. I'll allow you to stay as one, but no more. If the others don't ever finish their sign ups, then I'll open up the race again, but for now let's try to be more varied.

sandcrawler is accepted.

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Lisa Kell

Height: 5'3" as a human, 7'5" as a lycan
    Weight: 172 lbs as a human, 230 lbs as a lycan
    Appreance:
    As a human (go here to see her)
    https://www.enworld.org/Pozas/Pictures/FDP/AU/human_female.jpg
    As a lycan (go here to see her)
    https://www.mirf.ru/Articles/0/142/Werewolfs.jpg

History: (If you are a Spectre then it's okay if you don't have details on your death, but if I see too much of it I am ruling this out and you have to tell us how you died.)

Personality:
    Simply put, Lisa is a nice girl. She tries to be nice to everyone, and doesn't like to see anyone hurt, or hurt anyone herself. However, Lisa isn't stupid because she thinks about doing (though sometimes quite gullible), and can (and will) speak out if the situation calls for it. She is also rather intelligent; for example, once she answered a test full of complex chemical questions in two minutes flat while the other students were struggling with more conventional problems.

As a lycan Lisa cant control herself really well yet but is very focused on fixing that.

Classes: History 101: A Look at Spooks of the Past,Mad Science 101: An Introduction to the Evil Chemist in You,Writing 115: Basic Spell Inscription ,Guitar 1,Art 101,Concert Band

Like seth i need time to figure how she is turned, but it will be soon. I rather like the personality. i have changed her name and her pic.

Last edited:

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • Okay... first off... you used an existing anime character. That's a no no. I thought it would be apparent that you should make up an original character. Also... never use images to describe a character's appearance. Write it out. Finally... copying the description of your character's personality from their Wikipedia entry is a BIG no no. Even though it isn't finished, I can't accept him.

Also... no one wants to be a zombie? :(

SilverTail is ACCEPTED. One more and we can start once I finish with the NPCs.

Last edited:

Altin

Nomad Master Trainer
    Years
  • sorry para, but he was the first japanese char i could think of so i discarded him and turned the char female. im keeping the personality like it is because it kinda goes with what i originally i thought. i cant really describe her so i posted the links to the pictures as well. other that not having how she turned it should be ok.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back