• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I hear you, I'm not deaf. But, I won't listen to those who yell it repeatedly no matter where on the scale of right or wrong they are unless it's a special case. Most of the time people just get loud to cover up the fact they're indeed wrong. I openly defy things which defy reason. Get used to it.

Master Bait

ಥ‿ಥ
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for giving me a lot of knowledge and inspiration. Thank you for creating funny memes and for the massive trolling that even reached the real life. We've shared a lot of common interests, made a lot of dramas, raided lots of sites, destroyed who opposed us, and lastly we destroyedACTA gloriously that it fell right under it's knees and made sure it won't stand again. Indeed we are anonymous, we are legion, we do not forget, we do not forgive.

From Anonymous

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Please make the pain go away.

Dear Anonymous,

After time passes, maybe I can understand this thing for sure.

Dear Anonymous,

It's been two months. It's time to move on...and I just can't seem to let you go. But when I do finally let go, I will never forget what we shared. I will never settle for less than I deserve. You taught me I was worth something. You're gonna make someone so very happy one day, I just know it. It won't be me...it hurts to say that now, but we both know it's the truth. They'll be the luckiest person in the world. And they better treat you right, because you deserve better than what you've had in the past as well. I love you always, my best friend.

Last edited:

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I am sorry that I have left you and I hope you know that I still love you deeply and want to see you again sometime, it was a bad choice to leave you there.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Dear Anonymous

I can't stand it anymore. If I could I come to you and just scream my problem and have you decide it for me. Although, I probably think you will say the same thing other people will say to me. Something like: I can't decide for you, only you can. Some sort of common answer saying follow your heart and all that blah, blah. Why is it so hard to decide?! (-_-)

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Others say you are nice. You are, but not to me.
    Others say you're kind and helpful. You are, but not to me.
    Others say I should talk to you. I do so, but I never get a reply.

You + Me = BFF <- That equation is always correct in my heart. But not yours.

I hope one day, you'll realize that I was at the wrong place at the wrong time, doing the wrong thing. I swear for my life I didn't mean to do it.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Dear Anonymous,

I wish you could see just how lucky you are. We as people tend to expect the materialistic things we want more and more of, often because we may do a good job or become of importance to the surroundings we love. Little do you realize you must always look upon the things you do have and care more about it than the things you may not have. You cannot obsess over something you may not have for a short period of time, nor can you let the jealousy get inbetween. Be glad within time, that 'need' of yours will be in your hands as in another case, it may not for another, ever even. I can tell you that you may not know how much more fortunate and luckier you are than myself, but what really matters is your automatic judgement on the things that do not end up going your way. It's hard to make compromises with your logic, and no matter what I say, or what another person may see in yourself as well, your selfless selfishness comes in the way and I don't know how to appreciate that anymore. Anyone should be appreciated for who they are, but I don't believe you appreciate me or think of me in the way I think of you. I cope with you without an extent, and I try to help you maintain your confidence up high as a friend who should be by your side, should do, but you wouldn't do the same. Many look up to you, but those many are too nice to help you realize the message you need to realize.

tldr; Why do you point out my flaws when you should really look at your own? Why are you not appreciating the little things you contain and have? Why am I venting?
    :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

It's amazing just how much you want to not do anything but listen to your music and read comics when you have your iPod charged. Kind of sad, to be honest.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

It's been a while now. One week ago or so, we went to our separate ways. I'm wondering how you're doing right now, or how you've been. My profile and my MSN is always open, if you ever want to talk.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

The way you act is incredibly pretentious. You carry this same arrogance you have online into your real life. While I do not know you online, rest assured that from talking to you and reading your mannerisms, I know your behaviour.

Thank you.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Oh. My. God.
    You are so frickin' rude, I can hardly believe what I am reading at times. I am shocked that you would think that is an okay thing to say. While it may not be something nasty or anything, it still bugs the hell out of me. Take other people's feelings into consideration, why don't you? Think about how you would feel being on the receiving end of one of your comments. You have no excuse- you've been here for over a year and you are old enough to know better.

Years
    Dear...Whoever you are.

I've been thinking for quite a while now who I want to be, what I want to become. I've seen many people pick roads in their lives too, so I think it's time I chose mine. Because, the way I am right now disgusts me. I hate looking at my face, waking up and going to school and hang out with people that don't even acknowledge me. That alone makes me feel weak, and angry.

Most people wouldn't admit something like that, but I will. I've been called numerous names, and you know what, maybe I am a "douchebag". I've always told people that I'm a jerk, but that doesn't feel right. In fact, the way I'm writing this post right now doesn't feel like I'm writing it. Maybe I should change.

But into what? What should I become? I've always asked. The answer? Nothing. I've never had the answer to my current teenage/identity angst. I'm sick of people shying away from me, I'm sick of being an outcast against his own will, I'm sick of my life. And I've gotta change that.

But, alas another question appears. What should I become? I can literally be anything, I can be an introverted guy who's a genius, or the extroverted happy-go-lucky who knows everything. But none of those sound right. Being introverted severely cuts me from the world...and being an extrovert doesn't help either.

I'll be honest. I feel like there's a blindfold over my eyes right now. I can't see the answer, it's as though I'm walking into walls, and not staying on my path. But I realized something.

My path wasn't carved yet, isn't it? But once again, a question: what should my path have, own, like, dislike, etc.? But as selfish as it sounds, I don't want to dislike something. You think it's easy hating yourself?

So maybe I'm being arrogant. Maybe I'm being conceited. Maybe I'm pretending again. I'm not sure anymore.

I don't want to write this anymore, but I'll continue, until I find my answer.

I apologize for posting this on a Pokemon forum, but this thread made me question who I am by reading some of these posts, probably because I, being a conceited little something, intentionally thought they were targeting me.

I slapped myself, because why would anyone care about some random, selfish boy on a Pokemon site? That made me feel extremely stupid, in fact just a moment ago I thought TheSmartOne was targeting me. My inner self said "Are you for real?". So, as you can, I am selfish. I want to change that...but what if that's my path?

Which comes to another problem. I'm always second guessing myself. It's strange, actually. The people I admire the most never look back, yet I'm the kind of person who always criticizes himself and others constantly. I can't count the number of times I ignored someone because I thought they were "bad".

Maybe that's the curse of being a "gifted person". I know for a fact that I am different from my peers, and even from people in here, who I thought I might relate to, are completely different from me. I've questioned myself time and time again, why am I always the odd one out, why can't I just stop being the outcast...and I realized, I can't.

It's impossible for me to stop being an outcast. In fact, I think that maybe I am slightly different from most of you. I've never seen someone else have these traits, even the outcasts don't act like me. Which makes me think...am I really that different?

I accepted it, and it made me into what you see today. A selfish little something. I can't believe I actually fell from my previous perch, a child who liked everyone and everything. I was once very social, actually.

And I was happy. Truly happy. And I didn't care what anyone thought of me. I was my own individual. I wasn't an outcast, yet I was unique. Intelligent. Beautiful, as one might say.

But I guessed that all changed when I became more and more aware of everything. After a while, I started to see everyone being an idiot, following the crowd. I didn't want to be associated with them, so I broke apart from the world. I think that's when I fell.

Then, everyone started to leave me, and I was angry. But not at them. At myself. I was angry at myself for being this way, and I started to loathe being around people. Which is why I never made any friends. Not because I couldn't, but because I didn't want to be rejected.

I can't even consider anyone being my friend, I see people like Derozio as an associate. I'm sorry, Vikalp, but don't consider me as your friend.

That's another thing. I'm an oppressor and a user. I use people, a lot. I just realized it now, I'm no better than the man who beats down his wife. I'm the worst of the worst. I'm a monster.

But does realizing that help? Probably not. In fact, it makes things worse. But, know that I know, I can change. I have a goal now, at least.

I don't want to be myself anymore, I want to return to my roots. I want to be pure again, but I can't. A hunter cannot bring back a life, once they shed blood, it's over.

The same goes for me. I'm a hunter, or at least I thought I was, and I want to be a new kind of hunter. I probably sound stupid right now, it's exactly like saying I'm a shark who wants to be a lion.

But that's stupid for me to compare animals to myself. Animals have their own road, even if we don't understand it. They had a purpose, ever since they were born, completely different from me. Sharks hunt because they have to, regardless of what they must do. I shouldn't never ever put animals on a lower tier than I am, because they are in fact higher. They have a purpose and meaning to live. I don't.

After all this typing, I think I have a slight answer. Just a sliver of the ideals and truths I am seeking. I want to be the person who's everything, but I can't. It's impossible.

But the things I want to be good at or master take years and different understandings, so I can't do those . Besides, I'm socially deprived.

So in the end, I've discovered what I really am. Look at me for what I am, everyone. This is who I truly am. No more lies. No more falsities. I'll just start with the truth first.

But yet, I still have yet to come with in an answer. Once again, me the criticizer has struck again. Once again, my higher understanding is getting in the way. I'm guessing it's true, what I said a few years ago.

What separates fools and geniuses is fools have a purpose and a way, regardless of what it is. The geniuses can never find a true path. Because, their too damn smart for their own good.

As the two sentences above says, I can't find a path. I can never be satisfied. And I accept that. Maybe I'm taking the easy way out, but that's a good place to start, yes?

I'm sorry for sounding very random, everyone. But I have to bounce ideas in order to find my answers, which probably don't exist, and I feel very comfortable writing on this site, so don't delete this. Because I want to look at this and think about myself again, and maybe I can find my way.

So, I apologize everyone, and goodbye. For now.

Before I forget, I may seem calm and at peace, but that's for everyone else's benefit. In fact, I'm very perturbed as of now. So once again, I am being selfish. I am hiding my feelings from everyone again...I have to find my way fast, I'm going to fall apart.

Last edited:

ShadowMrk

Intangible
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    Dear Anonymous,

If you think I don't see the lust in your eyes when someone of the opposite sex passes by,then you must be blind. Your desperation for someone to "be with" ,as you call it, is perturbing. You probably say to yourself that it's normal teen behaviour ,but ,truthfully, it's down-right disgusting. The only public rationalization of your way of thinking is "hormones" ,but hormones are only a suggestion ,not a command. I hope that one day when you meet someone that attracts you by character ,that you truly realize that your ways were barbaric and that you fully commit yourself to that person. Maybe you'll also let go of your hatred towards those who were only trying to help. You know who you are.

Dear Anonymous,

To tell me for 5 years straight that you loved me ,and that we would be together was the best feeling I have ever had. Many nights I would dream about us being close together and truly appreciating eachother and it was wonderful. Then I finally take the next step by asking you out and you reject me saying that you weren't "ready". Then a month later ,my best friend (who you've only seen through me) IMs you and asks you out. What do you do? You say yes! I can't blame you for "loving" someone else ,but what you did to me was unforgivable. Although you try to hang around me and my friends like nothing happened, I purposely stay away from you to prevent my violent outbursts if you haven't noticed. Your boyfriend is still one of my best friends and is practically my brother because we don't lie to eachother. Maybe you'll learn the value of honesty after you've fallen on your face a few times. Hopefully at that point you will also understand why the image of "love" is damaged in my mind.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Dear Anonymous,

You have your head so far up your butt, there's no room for my foot. In other words, I can't stand how arrogant you are and I wouldn't be friends with you if I didn't have to.

Nameless.

So uh, thanks for not being the best friend to me you claim to be. :D
    Ditching is not cool, gurl. Boys don't matter in the long run. Sort out your damn priorities.

Have a nice cluckin' day. :]

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Congrats on winning Best Dressed. Seems like you've done very well in your senior year of high school. Much better than I did. Then again, we were still together my senior year, so I had you dragging me down all the time. :D Thanks for making my last year of high school a big ****fest! Maybe that's why I don't like people anymore.

And for whatever reason, I've had the urge to hang out with you lately. You ain't all bad. You're one of the most fun people I know, and I enjoyed the good times we had. Then again, if we hung out, I'd feel uncomfortable. I can't help but think (not even think, I know) you're one of the reasons I lost someone else. So it's best I just stay away.

Dear Anonymous,

I saw your name last night, and suddenly just felt pain. But...I didn't say anything about it, I just tried to ignore it. I guess that's all I can do. Luckily, it didn't last long. And I'll be fine. Have fun trying to beat DKC.

Dear Anonymous,

Kilo.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Why don't you ever just stop? You must know you're just being an antagonist. It serves no purpose, really, so just knock it off.
    While I'm at it, get off your high horse. You're not a catalyst for everything, and you're not that important. It's the goddamn truth, figure it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back