• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Dear anonymous,

Okay so I don't actually care as much or at all anymore. Not quite sure how that happened, but I'm glad either way, since it's easier tbh. I feel more appreciative of everyone, though!

Dear anonymous,

Ignore what they say cause I love it. :3

Dear anonymous,

I really want that to happen, cause I know it'd make you happy and right now I do think you deserve it.

Dear anonymous,

I know you still want to keep it, and I think you should. You'll get it all back someday, cause it wasn't too long ago when everything was fine. Maybe next time around?

Dear anonymous,

Have fun w/ life, in a nice way that is, lol.

Dear anonymous / anyone,

Yeaaaah I want it eventually. :(

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Dear anonymous person,

Please stop harassing us. Please start actually doing something good for all of us. You say that you've been doing something that is helping us, but all I can see is the worse. Please do your job and do what you have promised about sometime ago. If you can't stand by your promises then you shouldn't make one on the first place.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Dear Anonymous,

'I don't wanna care right now. No I really don't, really don't, wanna care right now.'

That's how I feel. Let me live my life the way I want to. If I screw up, then I'll screw up. Don't try to control me, why do you think I'm going out of state, or possibly out of continent for college? I'd appreciate if you'd let me be me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

there are some people who are simply meant to meet. We were.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I wish we talked more. It's understandable that we're so busy with school and everything. But at least could we organize a time & date so we can at least chat for a little bit? That would be appreciated. :)

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Dear Anonymous,

You don't have to care for me so much. :) In fact, no one should. At this point I've lost that confidence, that high morale. It's not important for me, this can't be the place to try my goals in it seems. I do try. I try all I can. But something bigger falls down on me, and the heap continuously builds; before I even get the chance to take the other part off. I can only do so much before I break from that fall. Keep rising from each fall? I wish it was that easy. No one said it would be, but nor did anyone tell me how it'd get better either. Although no one really can, seeing is better than believing. It's pretty blurry when I'm in the rough though. I'm not giving up something that could turn out to be a beautiful future, because this present does not show any signs of one. Sure life isn't perfect, it isn't about rainbows happiness and everything of the lot, but the rough is pretty deep for me to find little hope. And for me, this age, to me, I can't stand it. I really can't. How much longer can such a person like myself take on this life?

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Please don't beat yourself up so much. We all love you for who you are, regardless of what you may think about what you can or can't do. You can't seem to understand that we simply care for you because you're our special friend, and that's all I'm concerned about. I don't care whether you can't do something. I love seeing you happy when you decide there's something you can do, don't get me wrong, but it hurts a little when you seem to think that we would only love you if you had something to set you apart from other people. Well, you do. You are you, and you are the only person in the whole world that's you. Nobody else is you; only you. That is why we love you, and why we won't give up on you no matter how bad you feel about yourself.

...OK? <3

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I find it insulting that you had the cheek to throw our friendship away then randomly add me back to MSN after I posted one comment to you yesterday. I'm not willing to talk to you, nor am I willing to associate with you in any fashion at all, in fact I still am quite angry at you and hurt about what you did to me. I don't think I can get over that anytime soon. You tossed me aside and just carried on as normal as if nothing happened—you have no idea how horrible that made me feel and right now that just formed bitterness at the very mention of your name. I don't want an unstable friendship with somebody who would sooner come to conclusions about myself or anything I may have done rather than place their trust in me, I think what you've been doing is absolutely selfish and as far as I'm concerned, you're nothing to me now. Don't think I haven't forgotten our past lapses with our friendship, they were the oddest I've ever experienced and all that tension just mounts up. My life has been very wonderful without me worrying about you or whatever it is you're up to.

At this point I don't care about you anymore, so do yourself a favour and forget about me as well, and live your own goddamn life.
    Because I sure as hell don't want to be a part of it.

Last edited:

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I promise that I never truly hated either of you. I merely saw what it was I hated in myself in you. I know that you said it was all in the past, that you barely remembered it, that it was simply a piece of you that you'd left behind, but it was one of the most significant situations in my life, looking back. Despite how much I wish I used to wish I'd actually hated you, I never did - if I had, I might have a much simpler life now, but probably not half as rich. I hope that you come to know that things like what you had don't go away, that they are beautiful, that they are worth a life searching for.

Thanks.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Dear Anonymi,

You could be happy, and I won't know...
    But you weren't happy the day I watched you go

Do the things that you always wanted to
    Without me there to hold you back, don't think, just do

Dear Anonymous,

You've... surprised me. I remember a long time ago, when I had a huge amount of bias towards you just because of the environment I was raised in. But as I've gradually come to know you over the past few months I've realized that all of what was said before was stupid bull. You're a great person and you make my day almost always. I find myself excited for the time you get on just because I am. You've never once not been there for me when you saw that I needed it and you've been just a really good friend to me. I'm glad that I made that decision to hang around here more often, because if I didn't I never would have made a friend out of you and that's something I'm glad ended up happening to me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

Yeaaaah as I thought. Disappointed tbh :(

Dear Anonymous,

Where are you pfft.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back