• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Dear Anonymous,
    I want to make friends with you but you're so distant from me. Stop that. xD

Dear Anonymous,
    Stop pissing me off. Insulting and haranguing me isn't going to get you any brownie points, and will only cause suffering. To you. ^_^

Dear Anonymous,
    I may seem known and relatively well-liked, but no one seems close to me. My BF is probably moving away next year, and all my other friends seem causally detached. What shall I do? :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    Dear Anonymous,

Would you mind helping me on my hack? I'm quite a bit shy!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    ...guys, could you please stop attacking one particular member? I know this thread's only purpose is letting you express your feelings without anybody else knowing what you mean exactly, but when pretty much everybody knows who you are attacking... yeah, It's creating way much more drama than needed.

If you really want to talk to that particular person, there are PM's and the similar.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I believe that after hatching at least 17 Houndour so far since last night, I deserve to at least have one that's of a good nature!

Sheesh, at least give me that much, please! This is tiring!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,
    After so many years playing Pokemon (10 or so), I deserve to find a shiny, right? :(

We're almost in the same boat Sig!

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Dear Anonymous(s)

I ask you not to hate The Red Chain/Nameless. or whatever you know her as. I never wanted her to be hated nor do you have any right to do so if you don't know the whole story. Please, talk to her if you feel that way and she will explain it to you. I appreciate the support guys (i really do) and it was dumb of me to post that publicly, but dont hate her for this. I don't so you should not either, thankyou.

Last edited:

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,
    Please don't laugh at me because I actually don't like missing school due to illness. My schoolwork is very important to me and I'll be taking my final State Exams in a little over a year that will determine my college place.
    Oh and also, I get scared when I see you briefly check out other girls. It really worries me that I'm not enough.

-Sarahbear.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Dear anonymous,

You are such a try hard. The day it happens is the day I'm no longer a Gaga stan. But I'll see to it that it doesn't. :)

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I WILL NOT LOSE! I'm never gonna give you up!~ I'm never gonna let you down~! I'm never gonna run around, and desert you!~ :p

Seriously. I'm not gonna ever call it quits on PC until life sucks me away from it by plopping a nice job, a cute waifu (Or husband, I'm totally open) and adorable kids into my lap to take care of. So mote it be.

Also, You're no Immortal, I WONT LET THEM DEIFY YOU! :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Dear Anonymous,

Could you please help me with making a signature. No one wants to make me one.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dear Anonymous(es),

Yes, I have ambitions. I just don't bother other people about them.
    Yes, I like certain things. Does that make me stupid? A bad person? Childish? Weird? ....Okay maybe a bit odd. But otherwise, no.
    Yes, I'm here to listen. I listen to everyone, and I don't mind if people talk my ear off or dump all their problems on me.
    No, I'm not going to tolerate when people bash my favorite things.
    No, I'm not going to tolerate those who prompt me to break up with my boyfriend.
    No, I don't want your help. If I wanted it I'd ask for it.
    Stop bothering me. Goodness, you'd think I was someone interesting.

Last edited:

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,
    I don't like arguing on forums where I'm meant to be having fun. So if I don't respond to your retaliation or your retaliation to my retaliation don't be insulted. I don't like to fall out with people over things as unchangeable as differing opinions.
    -SquirtleGirl.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Things are getting really confusing now. And I don't like it.

Dear Anonymous,

1. You're always fun to talk to, and there's never a dull moment with you.

Want the other 9? Too bad! And yes, I wrote my 10.

Last edited:
    Years
    Dear Anonymous(es),
    If somebody's got a boy/girlfriend, don't bully them for it. you've done it to most of my friends, now don't do it to me.

Dear Anonymous,
    your not saying anything, but i can tell, you like me, so just admit it.
    Yes I like you as well.
    All of your friends tell me you like me, and half of them don't usually tell a lie
    :pink_blush:

~mzmingle

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Get out of lala land. Stop being so unrealistic, idiot.

Dear Anonymous,

..██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
    ██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
    ████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄█████████████

Spread the fail whale.

Last edited:

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

When I think about the time I had with you, I get butterflies and I step off onto a cloud of nostalgia and joy. Remembering the fun we had together and how much I loved you. Then I think about the end and sometimes it makes me want to cry. I'm happy now with him and he treats me great and he loves me. I know you have someone too and I hope you're happy. I just wish you had time to talk to me again. I guess it's better we don't. Sometimes I wish I had never met you, had never known what it was like to be denied someone I needed in my life so badly. It was so short, but it was so amazing and now that I know it will never be my happy ending, it hurts some days. I'll never forget those days, though. And I'll hang on to our happy memories together.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

It is not a question of "if". It's a matter of "when". You must not deny this...

I do hope that differences can be put aside sometime soon...because I quit being angry ages ago, and so should someone of your stature. You do nobody any good by holding what amounts to ancient history by most internet standards against people.

You mistake confidence for ego in this unwanted state, when we all know good and well you're capable of telling the difference. Sometimes you even insist on fixing something that isn't broken.

I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk but I won't associate with people who push their hatred for a person onto their friends. It's just petty. I also won't tolerate people who let you talk them into hating me for no good reason. Those people disappoint me greatly.

Recently, I heard something about you that shocked me. Now I intend to try to get your side of the story from you, because I do respect you very much as a member...but you'd better stop ignoring and make an effort to talk to me like you did on IRC recently when you wanted to ask me something. You'd better hurry up and try to signal that you'll talk, because if you won't talk or won't talk to me about it when we do have a chat, I won't be able to to continue to hold you in the esteem I have for so long. At least though, you've been a mostly mature member and haven't really partook much of the wrongs others render upon me. I'll probably be able to ignore this stuff completely if you'll be transparent to me about it. You at least deserve to be asked about your side of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back