• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous(es),

I'm sorry, guys, for being so clingy. It... It's just, the fact that I barely have time with you... it hurts. It hurts so much. What's worse, though, is that none of you seem affected by it. I also bet none of you know that I'm feeling like this... Well, except for one. Anyway, if you're getting irritated or something, please tell me and I'll back off.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I know I'm not who you'd like me to be. I'm sorry. This is just a convenience is all, and I'm sorry it isn't any better. Just know that I do love you. Again, I'm sorry.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm scared. Or am I happy? At this stage, I'm finding it hard to tell. I'm enjoying this new feeling that wells up inside me, but it makes me nervous, too.

I was up for several hours last night because for some reason I couldn't get you out of my head, or all those things you said that made me smile. :3

Thanks for being my friend. <3

Dear Anonymous,

I think it's gonna be one of those nights again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Dear anonymous,

Would you please stop waking me up this early every weekend? I know that you like to go for morning walks with me, but it'd be nice if we got to do it an hour later.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Dear Anonymous,

My prediction was correct. Another sleepless night because I could not stop thinking about what you said. ♥

You brought me that strange, fuzzy feeling of fear and happiness again today. My heart was skipping so fast, I thought I was having a panic attack!

And by-the-bye, I'm just afraid, so don't think I'm ignoring you. c;

Last edited:

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous(es),

I love you guys. I really wish that I'd have more time with you.

---

Dear Anonymous,

Um. I can't help but feel that you're starting to become aware of my feelings; I guess I've been that obvious, what with my nervous gestures... and my friends. Haha. They're making it obvious. >w< I'm scared, though, because of... well... certain circumstances. I also have a few, if not a lot of, questions. Oh, I won't let this fear interfere with what I feel for you; however, I'm not gonna get my hopes up either.

TY

I had no sleep last night, cause all i could think of was you. I dunno what it is, but you made me happier than i normally am hehe xD

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry for being an idiot. I've been really looking forward to seeing you again; I miss you dearly. ;n; Don't be mad, okay? I'll be... uh, good. Ehehe. I love you.

Sirfetch’d

That was an excellent weekend now wasn't it? Why can't we get along like that all of time time? Oh well..I'll enjoy it for what it was and hopefully see you soon. Love ya <3

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Dear Anonymous,

I wish you'd message me first but I know we're both lazy. I'll message you more often, k? :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I must confess. I just...can't stop thinking about you. I miss your good morning texts, your good night texts, our skype calls, our phone calls, our...everything. I've been "trying to move on" but I just can't. There's just something about you that's making me feel this way. But I don't know why. Why aren't we talking right now? Did I ever made you mad or something? Am I boring now?

A reminder that we were apart for most of this year, and a lot of things have changed between us. We both have our own group of friends, so honestly...things between us aren't the same as before anymore, and I'm really, really sorry about that. :(

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 1, 2021
Dear Anonymous,
You used to be the easiest person for me to talk to. Somewhere along the line, you've become the hardest. I need you so badly right now, but you have no idea because we hardly speak anymore. When we do, its merely because you need something from me...

Last edited:

TY

The last couple of days were really amazing. You really made me feel so happy.
And then when i got your message... I couldnt stop smiling :3

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You frustrate me. You tell me you like me, but yet you don't want to date anyone. What was the point of that? Why do you always flirt with me? Please stop ;.;

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

Please pull through for the 20th, and have some Vodka on you. :D We got all day, and I'm out to have a good time.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2022
Dear Anonymous,
You make me feel joy. You might be the only thing that makes me genuinely happy nowadays. But lately, we've been growing apart. What did I do? Am I a different person to you? Did I do something that hurt you? I know you can't forgive me, because I don't know what went wrong. I... hope that I get smarter, so I can figure out what I did. So I know what to do. So I know if I can go back or not.
You were my only real friend, and the best of any.
Please come back.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry, for so many things. I'm sorry for not being able to say the right things. Being battered, beaten, and bruised by bullies as a child really messed me up, ya know? I get scared to say the right things, and I shy away from what I really mean, because I don't want you to think that I'm stupid or awful, even when I simply want to say "I love you." I'm sorry that you waited so long for me. I hate that it went on for five years, without telling you how much I really cared, how much I really needed you. You made me so happy, so warm, you made me feel like I was actually worth something...like I was actually somebody. You made me feel like I was worth looking at, that I wasn't ugly, that I wasn't just another face in the crowd, that I actually had a bright future. Yet all I did was make you feel like a piece of meat...and I can't tell you how much I hate myself for that.

I can't tell you because now, I feel like you won't even believe it, like you already don't believe it. That's what I feared most, is that you wouldn't believe me. I can't take back what I've done. I can't take back what I've said. I had hoped I'd get the chance to show you how much you meant to you. By being the world's greatest husband. By taking you in, providing for you, making breakfast in bed for you, watching movies with you, going to your plays for you, going to dinner with your friends that I don't like, just because I know it'd make you happy. I would do anything for you. I said I want to move to Japan so I wouldn't have anything to regret.
Now, I regret never being able to have the chance to even say to your face, how much I love you. All I can say now, is how much I miss you.

...I wish you well, and good luck with everything.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
DA
Ah another year gone and have yet to see you. You were my best friend but ever since you went to a different school as I we haven't been able to contact eachother. I Alex Bryce to to get your steam name but he said he couldn't talk to you at karate so I guess we never said goodbye. It's been 2 years now, 2 years since you parted ways with us all I m trying to contact you still through a kid who left for that school a few months back his name is James and be nice to him he has social problems but no real problems he just prefers being alone also I hear he became pretty fat which he knew because he did no excersise. To the point, I miss laughing at the jokes we told each other and how we spent whole nights talking about video games... I miss you man you were the first friend I made in primary school and we were best friends till the end... I hope t see you soon and if we meet again in another life I will be hopefully a house cat in France, till then I hope you miss me aswell nick.

DA
another year aswell since I crushed you heart, I never ment to I never knew you liked me and to tell the truth I liked you but I thought you new who I was and what I would do. I only did it because it was the beat of the music and I was upto it like always but yeah i shouldnt have told you what I did, I hope you don't catch the bus to school because of me because we somedays I only caught the bus because of you and I hope its the same vice versa. David is still as awkward as always and I told him the truth about how I didn't like him though I may have crushed him but again he knows who I am our personalities and who we are, are very different so yeah. Hope to see you on the bus next year cause I will be sitting in the same seat as always and looking out at the surf as I normally do.

DA
Please leave me alone stop texting my please I just want some peace and quiet since I have had some hectic couple of days since I was racing around town for stuff. Also I live an hour ahead of you so mind it. Enjoy your new laptop even though the school has put protection stuff on it just let me send you the USB with the proxies and you will be able to do anything you want with it. Or you could just reinstall the operating system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back