• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

I guess the time's finally here. Oddly enough, I didn't think I'd be the one leaving first, even if I'm coming back in a week, while you're gone for... months. I've already told you all this, but I feel like a broken record. You are an amazing person, and you'll do just fine in college. Have fun in Miami, and make sure you call me every now and then. =)

You're gonna be a star someday. <3

Mysonne

Pokeballin, no testes
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2014
Dear Anonymous,

It was last Saturday and I was at the bar. My ****** boss made me work late Friday and then early Saturday morning. Then I was laid off at the end of the day. Needless to say I was pretty upset and in need of a good long night at the bar.

I got there straight from work at 6.30 and sat at the bar. You were a few stools down and there was a few people between us. About 11.30 there was only a few of us left and you moved down to the stool next to me and we casually chatted for the next hour before you started making advances at me. First off, I was very drunk at this point. That's important for you to understand.

Now, one of two things went horribly wrong here. Either I was so drunk that anything I said was impossible to understand or you were too drunk to put two and two together. You see, when I kept saying things like "thank you but I'm not like that" and "I'm not gay" it's because I thought you were a man. So naturally when you(who I thought was a man) tried to kiss me I believed it was time to fight and I punched you. I admit I SHOULD NOT have tried any wwe moves after that but I'm not a very good fighter and I was in attack mode.

Enter the large biker type guys playing pool in the back. If I would have known they were your brothers, I would've made out with you even if I thought you were a dude. Long story short, I hope that my 3 broken ribs and my missing tooth(it's right in the front by the way) are enough to make us even. I would still like to be friends and hopefully we can look back on this and laugh one day. I don't want to date but we can drink beer and lift weights or fish or something. Hope to hear from you

Sirfetch’d

I really hope that you get this. I know that it has been a dream for you and I think you would be amazing at it. Its a shame that I can't be there to congratulate you if you do, but I will be the first to do so online :] You rock!

Years
Dear anonymous,

It's good to see that you texted me this evening, even after the events of one week ago. It turns out you and I still have something in common, but at least we're still good friends. I just wish you the best of luck in your journey over these next few months because I will still miss you, and even though we may not be together like we used to be, I still wish to visit you sometime again.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Dear AN,

I tried so hard for over 3 weeks, brought you out to so much places, told you I'd change. I proved to you that I was willing to change but yet you wanted him over me. Me and your friends kept telling you to forget about him because he isn't worth it and that he really doesn't love you, he's just using you and we gave you so much proof that he's just using you but yet you still want to think he's a good guy. If he was a good guy, he wouldn't want to get in your pants in just the first few weeks that he met you, he wouldn't try to ruin our relationship and he wouldn't ask you out while we were still together. I was overprotective over you against him because I know what he's aiming for and I don't want to see you go with him and get hurt and used by him. We were going so well yesterday and then everything changed when you told me what happened..

Your mom knows about you and him, your friends doesn't like him and he'll just end up hurting you in a couple of months. You really think that is worth breaking what we had going until now? I'm the one who had the most to lose in this. I lost you, my girlfriend, my best friend. You got a new guy, and he got you. If he didn't have you, he would just continue his life just like how it was a few weeks ago. He wouldn't lose anything. I practically spent every day with you for the past 3 years, It's gonna be hard for me to change that habit. If you want me back in a few days, don't expect me to welcome you back with open arms, I tried hard for 3 weeks to get you back but you chose him instead. That really broke me knowing you rather want him than me. So if you ever want me back, I'll be thinking about it really hard because of what you made me go through, I'm going to play hard to get, I don't wanna be your plan B whenever he won't be available for you. I was there, you didn't want me. So it's too late.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for making my birthday just a little better. I know you didn't say much, but a little goes a long way, and I'm feeling good and confident about anything that may happen in the future. I'll take some more initiative!

Sirfetch’d

This really sucks, but I have 100% faith that it will all work out in the end.

Years
Dear anonymous,

Please be sure to contact me back sooner than any other employers I have applied for. Maybe this time I will contact y'all if I don't hear back within a week or so, but please just take me into consideration since I really need a job.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Don't make me out to be the bad guy in this situation, especially when it was something I had a hard time making my decision on. Sometimes, I need to think of myself. I can't stay with someone if I'm not totally happy with them, even if they were good and kind to me. That's not how relationships work.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I know that you'd feeling a bit down at the moment. I am your best friend, and I'm really sorry you can't stay with me for a month. It's a stressful time for me - starting a new job, moving to a new place, living with my boyfriend - and I just can't have extra pressure going on.

Please don't try and make me feel guilty for turning you down.

Years
Dear A,

I appreciate what you all do for me, I really do. But I've had just about enough of living here for 22 years and think I'm ready to move on. I'm giving myself one more year to save up some money and will be out of here by then one way or another. I want to be on my own. It's gotten to the point where even being spoken to makes me angry on the inside and I'm upset almost all the time. Freedom is calling.

Years
Dear A (meant to post yesterday...),

Please discipline your kids better. I've never heard anyone scream as loud as your kids when they're playing. It's unbearable.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I wish I had a different conscious. I'm constantly having to fight it. And this is one of those times it takes its toll on me. I wish the smallest disappointment didn't feel like such a tragedy. I wish the smallest act of kindness didn't feel so joyous. I wish that things could just be as they are, not increased, not decreased. Just how they are. I wish I wasn't made like this.

Years
Dear anonymous,

Please try your best not to wake me up before 6am anymore. I know you're getting ready for work, but I felt better today by sleeping in until almost 7am, and I think I shall stick with that, because I didn't feel the need to nap twice a day in a row, just like yesterday.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

There's still stuff I want to say to you that I never truly expressed, and I wish I had. As much as I want to tell you, I just feel like now would be a bad time. You probably don't want to talk to me. I know how it is when these things happen. You're sad for a while, then you slowly just get angry at the person and swear you never wanna speak to them again. Maybe you're not like me in that sense, but it seems like you don't want to talk to me. If that's the case, I understand. I deserve it. I could have been much better to you. I'll say no more. Maybe I'll tell you everything someday. Now's not the time. I hope you're alright. I still care.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

There was no reason for you to be mad at me last night. And there is no reason for you to continue to be this way for some silly reason. If you don't want to be friends anymore, then tell me. I'd be okay with it, but I would also be devastated because you literally turned my life around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back