• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
  • Dear Anon,
    It might be time to do what you've always wanted to do. Go let your wings fly, because once you do, you'll find your way towards happiness.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Dear Anon,

Despite how angry you've made me feel I take solice in the fact that you're using your little scapegoat as a proxy to convey what you wanted to say, and do it in the company of others, too, rather than confront me directly. I tried to handle the situation as civil as possible but maybe it's time to bring the claws out, and make you wake up and smell the goddamn coffee.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • DA:

Sometimes I wonder if you have ever tried looking at yourself- and no, not the way that requires a mirror. That I know you do.

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous:

I see all these things yet i dont call you out on them...part of me thinks that youre lying to me because I'm not calling you out and the other half thinks that I'm just being crazy. I just want the truth. I wont hate you. Just be honest with me...please

Dear Anon: I'm sorry. Please speak to me...

Dear Ano: I hope you still consider us close...

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Dear Anon.

I don't know what to so when you're in this kind of a mood. You said it's because you're hungry, so I try to get you to eat, but you refuse saying "nothing sounds good". You can't just not eat, especially if it's going to put you in this kind of a mood. Makes me feel responsible, even though I know I'm not.

At least I got you to settle for a Snickers. Please don't complain that it's the kind without nougat, though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    DA,

You saved my soul. It's too early to thank you for that in person. But no matter what happens now, you will always be the one who saved me.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Dear Anonymous,

You are coming back to me life, right? I love you so much that I can give up and lose everything in this world, but you.

I hope all is well, my heart is waiting for you and only you.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous...

Since you left, my life lost 75% of all meaning. Now I literally only live for, and only for, myself. I can no longer enjoy the company of others unless it's for Card Games and videogames, I cannot stand to be with people in the same room, unless for that purpose... and I cannot get into a relationship, due to everything that happened; more specially.. you happening; that was the main issue.

I didn't want it to end, but I couldn't change your mind. 3 years now, and you haven't left my mind at all; your memory is still as strong in me as ever. How can it not be? We met 7 years ago here at PC! Oh well... can't stop loving you with all my goddamn heart... (8)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • DA:

I hope you had a great last night, I hope you are happy and I hope things go great for you. Even if chances are we'll hardly meet again, I consider you a friend and I wish you the best.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

I don't express myself in orthodox ways and I know it; I'm not an articulate person, nor am I especially succinct, and what you call "cool" is more "social ineptitude." I've changed and I know it - I've changed and everybody knows it - but don't ever think for even a nanosecond that I wouldn't drop everything to come running should you call me, because I do care about you.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

You promised me things were going to change. You know how much I care about you and how much you mean to me and yet you still wonder why it all bothers me so damn much. I foolishly thought you were really going to change. I foolishly thought things were really going to change. I gave you a chance even though my better side suggested otherwise. My mind told me to cut you out when I had the chance and my heart told me to ignore logic and give you another chance. And now I sit here in tears wondering why I was foolish enough to have done that to begin with. I sacrificed so much so that today could happen and once again you put aside how I'd feel and decided to do things however you felt like doing them and spit on my face again. You told me things were going to improve, you promised on our relationship's sake. I'm mad at you, but I'm also more mad at myself for falling for it again. Falling for you again. Because now, once again, I can't get over you. I blew my chance to cut you out and now I'm back to square one. You reminded me why I hate people, you reminded me why I gave up all hope on ever being happy a long time ago. You came into my life and gave me hope, we had excellent times and I thought maybe, just maybe, things could work out. You then only cared when you thought you'd lose me, and then you forgot about that and thought you could walk on me again, and you can. You did. Where I continue to make sacrifices for you time after time, you continue to throw me aside only to come marching back in and remind me why I loved you in the first place. But it's silly. It was stupid of me to think for one second that you were going to truly change. And now I don't know what to do so I'm just sitting here, crying, smoking my lungs off in hopes this cigarette will finally kill me and I'll be free of you. You have me under your spell and you know it, so you abuse me mentally, you kill me inside, and there's nothing I can do about it. Because of you, I feel hopeless, I feel trapped. I can never be happy. Why was I so foolish? I had my chance to let you go. I had my chance to get rid of you. I didn't take it because you promised, and now I'm stuck. All I can hope for now is my eventual death. Thank you for ruining my life, thank you for ripping out my heart. Thank you for making me feel like I'm a body of moving organs and not a person. Thank you for destroying whatever was left of my happiness.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    dear diary,

it's that time again
    the unwanted, resentful trip down suicidal lane, dragged by the hair into the place i least want to go
    i don't want to go down that way again but it's so comforting

it's peaceful... you think you've decided how it's all going to end so you live the next few days in the comfort of knowing exactly how it's going to end
    your problems, while being the root cause of this feeling, melt away because you think you won't have to deal with them ever again
    it's that warm/cold feeling you get in the shower after being in freezing weather, it kind of repulses you but you don't want to leave
    it's such a good feeling when you think you've decided it all

but i don't want to go that way i really dont

blue

gucci
    Years
  • DA,

After 5 years of knowing you, I still don't know where I stand with you or where my feelings lie. We still manage to find something interesting to talk about everyday, but things have always been somewhat complicated between us.

Years
  • DA:

Thanks for checking out my mixtape the other day. I actually got a like on soundcloud for it, which was cool.

PS: Your Raikou set still sucks. <3

Back