• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Dear Anonymous

This is bullshit.

You just irk me sometimes. Well, all of you guys do. What am I pissed off for now? Well to you it may just seem like it was a stupid vote for a stupid Drama Club officer position, but that's because you don't give a shit about it. You don't like it. You've expressed that many times. You've stated that you only wanted to run for the position of President so that you could try to mold it into something closer to your liking. So now you just come in and take the position for senior year? Fuck you.

If it weren't for me reminding you to come to every. single. meeting., you would never be there. That goes for a lot of our friends, actually. I'm the one who pays attention to what's going on in it. I'm the one that keeps up with the current officers to make sure I know what's happening and when the next meeting will be. I'm the one that's been to every. single. meeting. since I joined.

But of course, this is high school, so everything comes down to a bullshit popularity contest.

I'm quiet, so people assume I have nothing to contribute. I haven't been given a chance in many roles, so people assume I'm a bad actor. I don't have many friends. All of the people I would consider a friend would rather vote for you anyways, simply because they like you more. Not because you can contribute anything. Not because you're dedicated to the club. Not because you care about it one bit.

It pisses me off.

The fact that I've had a crush on you for what feels like forever now only makes me more irritated.

Despite that, when a tie-breaker came up between you and him (kicking me out of the running right then and there), I voted for you because I felt obligated from our friendship. He got most of his votes from the freshmen that he interacts with. At least he's been an active part of the club and had experience as this year's Vice President. At least he doesn't take this shit for granted. I regret voting for you in that moment. If I hadn't, another tie wouldn't have occurred and you wouldn't be co-Presidents.

You don't deserve it.​

Sirfetch’d

It's been so long now since we've spoken. I can't help but wonder though do you hate me? You say you don't but maybe a little is there. I feel bad because if there is hate it is obviously my fault. Things will never go back to normal but I am still holding on to hope that one day you will forgive me and we can at least be friends again. I miss it so much :[

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • DA,

I miss you and think about you a lot, but you've made it clear how you feel. So, you know, thanks for hurting me. Again. After you made me believe you wouldn't.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    DA,

Christ I feel so relieved. My life feels like it's back on track since...a year now. I love it.

Not sure what I think of you anymore though. Whatever, doesn't matter. I'm glad I managed in spite of you.

Years
  • Dear Anon,

Sorry if I've been frustrating you or anyone else but I can guarantee you this isn't intentional and you are not getting on my nerves. I've just been too immersed in other things lately and don't intend to set you aside. Hopefully you understand!

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

You probably were only doing your job; but the proof was in the pudding that what I was doing wasn't wrong, merely observing the spirit of policy not the letter. My manager knows I didn't do anything wrong. Everyone in the store does. I'm going to laugh most heartily when all is concluded and you find out that I was doing right. We will all roll our eyes after the fact, wink knowingly and shake our heads at how dumb people in high offices can be. Especially when you folks make unrealistic demands, and expect us NOT to find innovative ways to leverage the rules to achieve our goals. Amusingly I'm poised and prepared for anything you might sling; believe me if you mess with me, you won't like how it turns out.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

If you think your opinion of me matters to me in any way, then you are sorely mistaken. You are a dying fish, floundering upon the hellish black mire, gasping desperately for air. And I am DAGON! You are NOTHING! And you will never be anything until you break your alcoholism. I have tried so hard to forgive you, and let you be. But you haven't made it easy for me. If I never saw you again, it would be too soon. See if I ever invite you to one of my events again.

Richard Rex LaBrache

P.S. I never thought I could hate a family member before now.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous, (not really)

I miss you. You can't tell how much I really do miss you. I always kept saying to myself that this short distance won't affect us at all, but what's really affecting us is the busy schedule. I was busy when you weren't, and now you're busy when I'm not. Life sure loves to play with things like that.

Honestly I'm not sure how long I can withstand this. Sure, I can handle long distance relationships...I've been through two of them. But I feel different this time around. Maybe I'll take this as a phase and hope for the better. Maybe I'm still used to how my previous relationship was back then...when we always texted back and forth. Maybe I miss that.

I really, really want to make this work. I feel like I found a soulmate in you. A wise person once told me, that love is always patient. I'm probably the one that's being impatient, but it's actually my anxiety causing that. I just...worry all the time and I can't help it! xD

The most important thing, is I hope you're doing fine with your family in Galveston. You have a wonderful and amazing family and even I absolutely adore them. I wish my family was like that. Cherish every moment as much as you can with them, and come back when you can. Remember that you still have 1/2 of your dolphin necklace here in the heart of Houston, and it's safe with me.

I love you, sweetheart. <3

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Dear Anonymous,

There's only so much you can do to people before it explodes in your face.

You might wanna watch your back... and your front.

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • DA,

You have no idea the magnitude of a mistake you are making. And I guess it's just one massive mistake after another, isn't it? Because you can't bear to be without your in-and-out, on-and-off "lover"... heh.

You live in one of the trashiest, most ghetto towns in the entire state of Ohio - the pits of the state with record unemployment. You are two months pregnant with a baby from this boy and weigh 93 pounds carrying it. Reason would dictate you move near us, into our familial clan, seeking shelter with us while providing a little in return. You did that, and committed to that decision for, what, one week? Two?

You decided it'd be a good idea to get high with your mother with a child inside of you, needing a job within the month. Instead of living in security in a warmed/cooled house inside a massive metro with no rent, no bills, with your car payment and insurance taken care of, you'd rather move back to Portsmouth and live essentially homeless, with winter setting in just around the time your child will be an infant. You don't hardly eat, you're severely underweight - and because of that your child will suffer for your idiocy far more than you. God help you.

And now I'm out of a ride to work. Thanks cuz.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

tumblr_nheiub6f411tsvwgzo1_500.gif

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Dear Anonymous,

I told you to not reveal your real age on the forums(not PC, lol). But you still did and you even created numerous explicit topics, which eventually resulted you from getting deleted and banning your IP. Be wise, never make the same mistake again.

Sirfetch’d

You make me so incredibly happy and I hope that you know that. I may not always show that though :( You're an amazing pal though so keep it up :3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

You have made me smile a lot today. It's silly, but dumb stuff like that means a lot to me. :) Let's keep talking, yeah?

~

Dear Anonymous,

So, so happy to have you back in my life. <3 Naturally, I now have no time for even myself, but still! It's like no time has passed at all, and yet I feel we've both grown so much. I treasure every moment of our friendship and I can't wait to see what the future has in store!

~

Dear Anonymous,

My phone is completely broken and despite myself I find myself worrying that, in this one particular moment of time and space, regardless of the fact that we haven't talked in months, you're trying to get in touch with me. I don't know why, haha. I know it's been forever, but I'm going to text you when I have my new phone. I want what we used to have, even if it was just aimless mutterings.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

When you were dared to say who you would most like to make out with at the party, I could tell I was the undisclosed "one person" you claimed. I saw the side eye. I saw the body language you gave me all night. I'm not blind to these things anymore. I just don't know how to react to them, because I've never been versed on how to approach mutual attraction or even take advantage of it. I mean, your ex, one of my closest friends, constantly claims you're a good guy that she just can't become attracted to ... I can't see why, you're incredibly handsome and fun.

And you could've totally had me tonight.​

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,
    I don't really dislike you, we are just different :) I hope that you know that. You're pretty cool really. And dorky af <3

Dear Anonymous,
    You seem ridiculous to me. I can't read you nor anticipate you. And I have no idea why you are still here.

Dear Anonymous,
    I'm sorry we seem to be clashing nowadays because we used to get along great. I do feel that it's mostly your fault though. You're not honest with me now, rather you talk with me in a manner as if I was some kind of customer that you didn't know and had to be professional towards. It saddens me that you can't be honest with me so we can solve our problems or at least understand each other's viewpoint. It's important, okay? It's important to know that you can't always agree but you can respect each other anyways.

Dear Anonymous,
    Thank god you're back.

Dear Anonymous,
    You've got my back, I always know it.

Dear Anonymous,
    Sorry. It's just the wrong time and possibly the wrong place. It's nothing personal really. It's definitely not your fault. Fight on, champ.

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

...you're annoying.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm looking forward to seeing you tonight. I hope that one day I will find the courage to ask you on a date and that you would happily accept it.

Back