• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Years
  • Dear Anonymous

I get it, you don't like her. At all.
    Shame this has absolutely nothing to do with you. I understand that you think you are trying to act in my best interests but please just drop it. Your ridiculous vendetta against this girl not only poisoned our relationship to the point that it progressively disintegrated because of lack of real contact but now you're trying to stick your nose into our looming competitive partnership too? Just stop and back off and stop getting snarky with me over it.

This is going to happen barring some seriously unforeseen circumstances. Get over it. Hopefully it will go well for us and if I'm extremely lucky it might even rekindle what you played a large part in destroying.

Years
  • Dear Anon,

Few more days. I don't assume it'll be anything too special or fancy but that's the way I'd like for it to be anyway. Here's to four more years.

Dear Anon,

I will no longer be home alone. :( Glad having you back but at the same time I wish it would've lasted a few more days. This peace and quiet is absolutely amazing and I'll miss it.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

Psyducking leave already. I have no idea what kind of delusional world you must live in to think it's okay to send your ex girlfriend - mind, someone who dumped you, because you cheated on her - letters ending with "forever yours." I don't care that [R] thinks that "they're not all that bad" once he read them. You're hurting [F], making her believe she's worthless to you; especially considering the fact you won't introduce her to your family and friends back home. She has had quite enough of the crap for the past two years from somebody who was more worth her time than you. In fact, she's only dating you because she doesn't believe anyone can love her.

I know deep down your emotional gears are as sensitive as a child's. But you're an adult, hell, you're older than me, and about to graduate college. I have bitten my lip and pushed aside my own personal grievances with you, after you ruined me emotionally my freshman year, for the sake of [F]. But you've only proven to a crappy boyfriend - because, well, you're a crappy person.

This isn't out of spite or a personal vendetta. I finally calmed down enough to realize what an awful, pathetic person you are. [F] deserves better, we don't need you around, and you still compulsively lie and sneak around as bad as you did before. You make an effort to improve, but maybe at your core you're a terrible person. I don't know. But how many real chances does society and every single person have to give you before you clean up your act?

There's a reason you don't have any real friends. Psyduck you.​

Sirfetch’d

Sometimes I wonder if you are as happy as you claim to be.

Dear anon,

I hope you and your mom come to an agreement soon. I know this situation is hard on you and I hate seeing you stressed like this :< I wish I had more advice to offer you

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Dear Anonymous,

It's been 6months now since you've been gone. I miss you more and more everyday and that will never change. I'm finally managing to get on with my life. I've moved on from the ex now, and i know you could tell i was unhappy near the end of it, you were always good at that. Just turned out he wasn't the one like i thought. With someone new now though, coincidentally he has the same name, spells it a little different but y'know. You always said i know how to pick em, lol.
    I'm actually going to meet his parents next week, quite nervous actually. His mom keeps asking him what i like to eat so she can prepare something nice for dinner. I think she's stressing him out lol. I just think to myself though, it can't be as bad as him meeting our lot right? I mean the girls would crowd him and never leave him alone all night giving him the third degree lol. And as for mom, well, we all know she'd read him the riot act. I just wish you could meet him. He's a real sweet guy.

Oh, and hey, same-sex marriage is legal in every state now. Means if i ever get married, i can get married at home, you said you'd hope it would happen one day. When i do though, i know you'll still be there. I know that's something you said you would never ever miss.

Anyway, i'll speak to you real soon. Miss you

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • dear anonymous,

soon to be four years and i'm still thinking about what you did to me. i wonder if you too find yourself being unable to sleep at night, frustrated with the memories of me. are they bad dreams to you too? sometimes i even wonder if you realize the horrific imprint you left in my brain. the sick, sick feeling i get when i think back to those times you called me yours. do i haunt you as much as you haunt me? do you even care? you still talk to me as if nothing happened. when i asked, you brushed it off, said it was just a mistake to forget about. but i cannot forget all those things you did to me. i cannot forget the things you made me get into. i cannot forget a single thing about those times. maybe the fact that you brush it off shows how seriously you took all of it. maybe you're only trying to talk to me to try and manipulate me again. i always wondered why you even bothered to contact me. it's been a quiet four years, why make it loud again? i don't need your emotionally abusive behavior in my life. i'm sick of it. we all are. let my world be silent again, please.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • DA,

I just watch both of us, and all of us are suffering. It's not fair how they each treat us, I don't think it's right. We want control back into our arms, we want a semblance of order and reason around us. The others treat it as if it's some sort of crime to want that control, and intentionally or not. try and tear us down. It's so stressful for me having it with no out, and for you dealing with so much. I just want it to stop. We care for each other and yet this overwhelming negativity around each of us causes us to bicker. We shouldn't.

Years
  • Dear Anonymous

You have no idea how glad I am that you're talking to me more again. I just wish I knew what to make of it.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for reaching out for me. Who would have thought we're going to have months-long conversations? I feel like we can be good friends if we meet each other in real life someday? I know your schedule's tight, specially the upcoming weeks. I'll be missing you, hope everything is going to be is well! Can't wait to bug you about TV shows again, introduce me to the video games that you love playing as well!

P.S. Thinking of a way to repay you. Having a hard time guessing your favoriye Pokémon here, haha!

Sirfetch’d

I just want you to know that I love you and I miss you so freaking much. I'd give anything just to be in your life again. I'm so sorry for the past and I know things were shitty but people grow and change. Things can be good again.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Dear Anonymous,

Dude I can't believe this is actually happening. I'M SO FREAKIN' STOKED TBH.

Can't wait to meet you tomorrow, dork.

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Dear Anonymous

You know, the last few months have shown me exactly who you are. I can't believe i never trusted what i was told up until now.
    Ever since breaking up with my ex, all you've been interested in is him. You never bothered with me once, and you were supposed to be MY best friend. And after everything i went through at the start of the year all i get from you is a lousy text saying "I'm there if you need me". OF COURSE i needed you. As a 'best mate' you should have known that. Any best mate would have gone straight to the friend in need but no, not you. A lousy text is all i got. Then i find out you're all buddy buddy with my ex. and hanging out every weekend, all over social sites acting like i couldn't see the posts/tweets. Did you think i was never gonna notice. Fine you don't wanna hang with me no more, whatever, i don't care now. But the fact you haven't a decent bone in your body to say you were hanging with him shows me how spineless you actually are.
    Well screw you, i have friends who ACTUALLY deserve my time. And a new bf who actually has a heart and never belittles me infront of my friends like the ex did. Hope you fun hanging out together. You're perfect for each other!!!

Years
  • da

I really really need to just see what it's like, and you're the only person that's offering me that opportunity, and it really really sucks that you're busy tomorrow. it really does.

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,

Even though we don't talk much anymore, I want you to know that I will always care for you and help you whenever you need me. Through thick and thin. Forever and always. That's what best friends are for. Right?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dear Anonymous,

My head and my heart are tired, but I guess they'll never give up.

Back