• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    NOTE: This topic may be a little strong for kiddies who aren't used to hearing about death, so if you're sensitive about that topic, do not read further.

I always thought Death never would happen to me.

Sure, it didn't happen to me...

...But it happened to my best friend, Vanisha Bhakta

She is epileptic, she has had an attack at school, but she didn't take it seriously *God, I wish she had* and then after some time, she had an attack while she was bathing, and she drowned.. ;_;

I just can't frickin believe this happened, I never tought these things happened to me.. I never even thought there was a possibility of this..

Now, I just needed to take this out..

You can talk about loved ones you lost, and I strictly do not want here any Death jokes... >: ( This place, I mde it for the memory of others, not for jokes.

If you got any death jokes, better post them on a joke thread, not here..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In The Memory Of

Vanisha Bhakta

1989-2003

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Years
  • The only loved one (well sort of) I ever lost was my grandmother's brother. Although I only met him once (or twice I forgot) I still remember him telling me about the day when men could have more than one wife :dead: But anyway, I like him because he took care of my grandmother after both their parents had died, both from illness too.

EDIT: Although he wasn't the oldest son, he was the second oldest and since his older brother was somewhere in Central Vietnam going to school he was considered to be the man of the house.

Last edited:

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
  • I hope you're feeling better after we talked. I hate seeing you sad. :'( *bows in memory*

I remember my grandmother's death. I was too little to understand it, so I was rather nonchalant about it, as cold as it sounds.

About three years ago, my dog, Nigel died. I was nearly unconsolable. It was terrible, especially when I almost broke down into crying everytime someone said the name Nigel. A friend of mine thought it would be funny if she just randomly said Nigel, then I glare at her, and she quickly says Thornberry. -_-

I'm so sorry about your loss still. ;_;

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • *takes his funny-ness and puts it in his pocket* well my great-grandma died when i was like 4 and my best friend (a dog) his name was Ted and he died a couple years ago he was a realy good dog...well im really sorry for your loss CaRtOON

Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    *takes his funny-ness and puts it in his pocket* well my great-grandma died when i was like 4 and my best friend (a dog) his name was Ted and he died a couple years ago he was a realy good dog...well im really sorry for your loss CaRtOON
    Hey cool, my great-grandmother died when I was 4 too.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Sorry to hear about your friend. I have lost some dear to. She was my great aunt. She lived next to me when i was a child. I went over there and help her out with house stuff. She got sick and as put in a nursing home. She did not get better. She dies on Christmas Eve. I still can't be realy happy around the holidays.

Though now i think i might end up editing this post soon. My grandmother has not been well for a while and is not gettting better either. I hope she will be ok.

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
    Years
  • Dang, thats really sad of what happened to your friend. I hope you'll feel better soonI lost my Great grandmother about 7 years ago, and one of my aunts 2 years ago. Its really sad

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    *sigh*
    That thing was really bad.
    I know.
    DEATH=worst thing
    It was happened to my kitty.
    DUDE forget about it.
    Death is not the good thing to know that was simple truth.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My Gradmother passed away some time ago.... I'll type more later.

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
  • Remember, "Death is but the next great adventure."

Still, I was crushed when my cats died, and I will be horrible when my grandma's time comes...(sighs, then sobs...)

Catriona

w0taylicious
    Years
  • I'm sorry to hear about it...but I take the view that when they're dead, they're dead, and there's nothing you can do about it. Didn't stop me crying all night when my cat died 2 years back though. Personally, I don't think there is a life after death, and so I have a fear of it myself.
    Yeah, I know that didn't help you feel any better. =/

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, I'm very sorry to hear about your friend CaRtOON. :( No one that I care for has died yet, but my grandparents could've when their house burned down. It was a huge two story house, and on the side of it where their bedroom was, there wasn't a door that led outside, so if my grandmother had not been awake earlier that morning because she was sick, they probably wouldn't have known and couldn't have made it out alive. Still, all but two of their animals died and it was a huge loss. And also, my cousin's best friend just died too by getting hit by a car, so he could relate with you...

Sorry again.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My condolences to you and your friend's family. It must be awful. >_<

The closest person to me I've ever lost was my grandmother on my dad's side. I only saw her about once a year, though, so I barely knew her to begin with. Just a few months ago, her second husband (my step-Grandfather, I suppose), died too. I didn't know him whatsoever since he tended to keep to himself whenever we visited. I don't know if he had a funeral. But I've never lost anyone close to me and for that I'm thankful. ><;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Omg, I didn't even expect for some people to even respond here cus this seems like such a strong subject..

*Hugs Carol, Kima aka Zento, Sapphire Latios, StarLightUmbreon, Tendo, Hazuki-san, Kurokoneko, and Catriona* Thanks for understanding..

Vanisha was such a nice and smart girl, she didn't deserve to die that way.. She just didn't.. She deserved a heck lot more than that.. :( I used to take everything for granted, but now I understand that I must cherish absolutely every person I love...

Thank you all for your support, and may all the loved ones that PC members loved and were lost rest in peace...

Zento, I feel so much better after our talk last night.. I promise I won't do anything stupid, as long as you don't too, Kim-Kim! ^^;

That goes for Carol, Sapphire Latios aka Funny Guy, StarLightUmbreon, and all my other PC friends!!! You all take care of yourself, and remember, if you notice anything strange in your health.. Please seek help!! I want to prevent this from happening again, it's just too bad it's late for my dear Vanisha.. :( But I know Van would want me to be strong for her, so I will.. As for you others, be strong for the ones you lost too. They're in a better place than here : )

Oh btw, Sapphire Latios, please don't take personally my "no jokes here" comment! ^^; I really like your jokes, and I wish I could let people like you give off some funny jokes, ^.^ but.. this is a memory place, and when it comes to death, it is not a laughing matter.. :( I hope yo understand, and don't think I'm a serious meanie! >.<; *gives Sapphire Latios a gummybear* ^_^

~CaRtOON

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Sometimes dying isn't as bad as it's impact on the people who loved the person who died...

I'm a horribly apathetic person, and even though I hate to admit it, it is true. I've had countless amounts of relatives die in my lifetime (I have a huge family) and I never shed or tear or nothin. I'm not putting on this, "I'm so tough" thing or anything, I mean, if someone that I loved for years and years died all of sudden, shouldn't I feel at least a lil sympathy...well I know that I should...

Ugh...I think it was God that said "They that hate me, love death."

no boo ya...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *hugs Lightning and Kayleigh*

Thank you both guys..

It's that my computer is so slow, and after it displayed my reply, you two answered! ^^

Thank you so much guys..

Kayleigh, I'm glad your grandparents are fine. I'm happy for you, I just wish things were different with Vanisha..

Lightning, it's a HUGE pain in the heart to experience a loss from a close person.. I hope you don't face it at your age..

My mum's dear aunt died, but I was not close to her so I did not know how my mom felt.. I guess I do now..

~CaRtOON

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I've only had two deaths in my life, my classmate and one of my grandmothers. I can get emotional, lately I hyperventilate when I cry. Yeah...

CaRtOON, I hope it'll get easier for you as time goes on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back