• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DeathOfBlades Super Awesome Trading Center!

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Can I get the natures of your Kyogre and Groudon?

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    Ultima0071:
    I'll see what I can do with the paragraph :O but you shouldn't be having problems with that paragraph in school I had to read essay long infos everyday. And sorry I really don't have any interest's in your events. First things first you don't even say they are touched or untouched. And then most of your events are from Toy R Us which is pretty basic cause I have one down my block and go to their events.

slimjd008:
    Sorry the Celebi has already been called by someone.

blaqk:
    The nature for Kyogre is Adamant and the nature for Groudon is Mild

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    yeah i am i'll add ya and get on

hey thanks a lot man :)

fillllerr

Last edited:
    Years
    "Ultima0071:
    I'll see what I can do with the paragraph :O but you shouldn't be having problems with that paragraph in school I had to read essay long infos everyday. And sorry I really don't have any interest's in your events. First things first you don't even say they are touched or untouched. And then most of your events are from Toy R Us which is pretty basic cause I have one down my block and go to their events."

First, my Toys R Us is about twenty-five minutes away by drive, so it isn't exactly very accessible. Second, did you check my *new* pokemon too? I have a bunch of pokemon you may want there. Oh and thanks, I just added UT to a bunch of pokemon :)

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    "Ultima0071:
    I'll see what I can do with the paragraph :O but you shouldn't be having problems with that paragraph in school I had to read essay long infos everyday. And sorry I really don't have any interest's in your events. First things first you don't even say they are touched or untouched. And then most of your events are from Toy R Us which is pretty basic cause I have one down my block and go to their events."

First, my Toys R Us is about twenty-five minutes away by drive, so it isn't exactly very accessible. Second, did you check my *new* pokemon too? I have a bunch of pokemon you may want there. Oh and thanks, I just added UT to a bunch of pokemon :)

Not interested sorry. Mine is 7 minutes away :D

Years
    Aren't you interested in events you don't have? I believe that a WCS Milotic or a 10 ANNIV Shiny Milotic with HP [Electric] is a fair trade.

Years
    Shiny Wonder Cards are the shinnies they are NOT allowed. Every other legit shiny pokemon is fine. Also, the WCS Milotic is automatically shiny. If you ever plan on getting the event, it will have to be a shiny.

Years
    Some pokemon events are given as 'Wonder Cards'. For example, all the PKTOPIA pokemon from PBR (Pokemon Battle Revolution) come in the form of Wonder Cards. These are cards that state you got the event. While downloading the event, it will give you a 'card' that says you have gotten the pokemon. For exmaple, all the TRU pokemon cannot be shiny, since they are Wonder Cards.

Back