• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DeathOfBlades Super Awesome Trading Center!

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    I think I qualify for a free legendary?

Also I'm interested in your Movie Darkrai, I can offer you a 10ANIV Celebi.

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    I think I qualify for a free legendary?

Also I'm interested in your Movie Darkrai, I can offer you a 10ANIV Celebi.

Choose your free legendary. And arrange the trade. Please check my schedule and choose a time. For a notice that schedule does not go according as planned so choose wisely.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Choose your free legendary. And arrange the trade. Please check my schedule and choose a time. For a notice that schedule does not go according as planned so choose wisely.
    Ho-Oh would be great.
    How about "Wed: 3:51-4:56PM"? I'm on GMT so there's quite a bit of a time difference.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    i will trade for your shiny swellow, check out my trade thread and see what you want

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    Ho-Oh would be great.
    How about "Wed: 3:51-4:56PM"? I'm on GMT so there's quite a bit of a time difference.

Okay that works just fine.

i will trade for your shiny swellow, check out my trade thread and see what you want

Eh I really don't want anything from your trading thread lol. Sorry.

Also just an Update Guys. It is summertime and I will be at my vacation in Japan then to Korea so I'll be away for about almost a month. So please wait :D.

Alright guys just came back from Korea. Super tired. I'll probably continue the thread by tomorrow or something.

Last edited:

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    Sorry guys. School just came up and I am really busy. I do not have a Manaphy but I have a Phione. I only do special nature breeding only for a hefty offer since nature finding isn't the easiest but its Perfect IVs for a stats then that will cost a lot.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    Looking for a Fire pokemon(Charizard,Typhlosion etc..) with flamethrower and earthquake lv70 or 100 i am willing to trade a legit shiny minun from Hoenn :) PM ME!

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    I will love to trade you anything for all of your events. Please look at my thread and see what you would like. ^3^

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    Im interested in your Phione, what would you like for it?

Ionno w/e you want to offer me. But do you mind if it is in an egg?

Looking for a Fire pokemon(Charizard,Typhlosion etc..) with flamethrower and earthquake lv70 or 100 i am willing to trade a legit shiny minun from Hoenn :) PM ME!

First warning. You did not read my rules as I clearly stated that I do not do 3rd levels.

I will love to trade you anything for all of your events. Please look at my thread and see what you would like. ^3^

For now. I'll give you my 07 movie Darkrai for your 08 Shaymin.

Last edited:

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    For all the people who wanted to trade with me, arrange a time and PM me and I'll PM back on if I accept. Make sure you look at my schedule. Excuse me for my double posting. If Mod does spot this please edit it to merge with my previous post. Thanks :)

Last edited:

ee1vv2aa3nn4

Pokémon Trainer! :P
    Years
    Do you have any EV'd pokes? I can offer a lot (all legit);

Spoiler:

Thanks! :)

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    Do you have any EV'd pokes? I can offer a lot (all legit);

Spoiler:

Thanks! :)

I have an EV'd Bronzong. My thread hasn't really gone to a Full EV trading level yet but in the future maybe. But I only have the EV'd Bronzong. I have more but that is mainly consisted of my party and I do not intend on giving my party away.

Back