• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Pepto Bismol Just screams sheer "Drink Me and I'll make you Puke Instantly-Med" whenever I see it. The results for the Jirachi are at the bottom ^^

Well Ryuk, here are the results for your Jirachi:

Sorry to say this, but you know what "Unknown GBA Type." and "Invalid Trash Bytes" mean by now. So I don't have to say that foul word that makes your eyes sting and burn like the flaming Sun that slowly crisps Valor's Hair until it completely turns Green for some unknown reason.

Crap, o well, I was expecting it to be that unspeakable word =P Can you hold on to it for a while, because if the person that I traded it from doesn't want it back, I may just let you release it, if you're okay with that. My hair doesn't turn green O_o I have dark blonde hair ('dirty blonde') but maybe because I don't go out in the sun long enough for it to do that (since I'd basically fry, my skin is like so white, its pink XD) I'm working on forming a Seven Deadly Sins team now XP

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    wouldn't it only be the 6 deadly sins 0.o which will you leave out?
    Edit: @bassforce i think someone needs a hug :P

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    then i may keep an Ally then 0.o :P

Yes xD I'm nicknaming your Pokémon now. Oh my, Wifey's getting a bit pissed xD

hmm i fall into the emotionless category though im not goth

I'm Anti-Social in Person. I'm really emotion-less and show no fear of Death while being near unknown people. But if I'm with my Friends, I mess around. It's all different with my Wifey, though.

Crap, o well, I was expecting it to be that unspeakable word =P Can you hold on to it for a while, because if the person that I traded it from doesn't want it back, I may just let you release it, if you're okay with that. My hair doesn't turn green O_o I have dark blonde hair ('dirty blonde') but maybe because I don't go out in the sun long enough for it to do that (since I'd basically fry, my skin is like so white, its pink XD) I'm working on forming a Seven Deadly Sins team now XP

I could always release the Pokémon for you o.o; But yeah, simply let me know, even though I have to go now xD

@Valor:

LMFAO! XD Yeah I was thinking the same thing, and mhm. Someone needs a Hug, here, have Valor. ^^

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    @Valor no thanks i hate making physical contact and avoid it as much as possible
    @Death I'm the same but all the time. i show no fear of death cuz i dont have none nor do i fear it for anyone else :P

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    perfect lol i knew i forgot something but you guessed right ^-^
    Edit: @bassforce i waswrong someone REALLY needs a hug 0.o

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    @Valor no thanks i hate making physical contact and avoid it as much as possible
    @Death I'm the same but all the time. i show no fear of death cuz i dont have none nor do i fear it for anyone else :P

Lmao, That'll change one day. And I've actually been to the point where I stabbed people with a Pencil o.o; Most of them fear me because of my Scars on my face xD

perfect lol i knew i forgot something but you guessed right ^-^
    Edit: @bassforce i waswrong someone REALLY needs a hug 0.o

LMAO! Well, I have to go for now, but I'll be back in like 2 hours or so ^^ See you all 'til then and Take care! ^^

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    wouldn't it only be the 6 deadly sins 0.o which will you leave out?
    Edit: @bassforce i think someone needs a hug :P

I'm going to leave out Gluttony or Sloth, since they're similar :P

Lmao, That'll change one day. And I've actually been to the point where I stabbed people with a Pencil o.o; Most of them fear me because of my Scars on my face xD

Someone stabbed me with a pencil once >_> It left a scar, but according to them I "deserved it because I was being annoying"

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Hello, post on my thread when your ready to trade.
    Ill be here all day,
    thx a bunch

I can trade right now ^^

if your still on do you happen to have a non shiny IV azurill?

No, sorry mate D: I could breed you one though ^^

I'm going to leave out Gluttony or Sloth, since they're similar :P

Someone stabbed me with a pencil once >_> It left a scar, but according to them I "deserved it because I was being annoying"

I told one of my best friends to stop poking me during math class. He didn't, so I grabbed my pencil and shoved it through his elbow.

Anyways, I finally caught a Chansey in the Safari Zone on FR! It was of a Serious nature, so I took my ditto, which was Bold, and left it in the day care. I hatched from what I remember 20 Eggs, 6 of the Babies having Bold Natures. I tutored them Seismic Toss and a few others, and Migrated it, along with it's Parent. Everything seemed okay, I checked it's IV's, and the Best I got was 31|3|31|16|31|31. Everything was okay, until I decide to pop into the Hack Checker out of curiosity. Everything was fine, until I read the following:

Trash Bytes: Invalid.

I wondered exactly why made it invalid, if it had a Common GBA Type result. So I cloned some more Pokémon on my Emerald, and most of them came out Invalid. I decided to try out my Kyogre, but this time, it had Valid Trash Bytes. I don't really know what's going on, o.o, but It's a bit weird to me, as it seems those with Valid Trash Bytes would be Legendary. I am 100% sure, that this Pokémon is completely Legit o.o;;

Besides breeding the Chansey, I finally have a lot of Water IV Bred Pokémon to stock up in my Pearl and add to the Trading Thread. One of these, is a Modets Surskit, with Hidden Power Electric 70 & Hydro Pump. Haven't gotten a chance to breed Kalsard's Riolu but I might end up breeding it tonight xD Anyways, if I had a Pending trade with anyone, I'm available for trading now ^^

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    Could you breed me a perfect or near perfect IV chimchar jolly please? shininess doesn't matter.

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    thanks a lot mate. if you ever want anything from my shop you can have it free of charge.
    How did you get scars on your face?

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    thanks a lot mate. if you ever want anything from my shop you can have it free of charge.
    How did you get scars on your face?

Alright mate, although I'll probably use them as Parents ^^ And I think we should take that to PM's xD So yeah, PM me ^^

EDIT:

@Ald: Alright, Use my Diamond & Pearl FC's (Pearl just In case I forgot if I have to give you one from my game xD)
    @Bat: Started breeding today, although I'm not new to it. And thanks to my French Bud, leaving me his French LG, I have some nice Parents. Chansey's french name is LEVEINARD o.o;

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    it's all good. once i trade pokes that are mine originally full responsibility goes to the new owner. Hopefully they become proud parents lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back