• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    @Bat: Started breeding today, although I'm not new to it. And thanks to my French Bud, leaving me his French LG, I have some nice Parents. Chansey's french name is LEVEINARD o.o;
    That's awesome. Bet it's a pain to do. I've been looking for a breeder from Emerald. Do you do shiny as well on there though.?

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    it's all good. once i trade pokes that are mine originally full responsibility goes to the new owner. Hopefully they become proud parents lol

Lmao alright ^^

got your pm, can you trade now?

Yep.. Let me add your Fc to my Games and I'll be there on Wi-Fi ^^ Add my Pearl & Diamond FC's

@Bat: Only RNG, Non-IV'd ones. They're kinda hard xD

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Thats weird about the chansey thing o_o But wasn't poking the person that stabbed me, he was my partner in a class and I was trying to get him to work and he stabbed me because apparently he was annoyed by that >_> but its okay, hes become less violent now...kinda...

ANYWAY! Could I request these two breeding projects please?

Pokémon: Mudkip
    Item to be attached (If any): None
    Nature: Relaxed
    Nickname (If any): Wrath
    IV Spread: flawless if you could but if not x/31/x/31/x/31
    Egg Moves: none
    Shiny: NOT shiny please
    Ability: only one
    Special/Preferred Hatch Location: None

Pokémon: Murkrow
    Nature: Adamant
    Nickname (If any): Greed
    Egg Moves: Brave Bird
    Shiny: NOT shiny
    Ability: Insomnia

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Thats weird about the chansey thing o_o But wasn't poking the person that stabbed me, he was my partner in a class and I was trying to get him to work and he stabbed me because apparently he was annoyed by that >_> but its okay, hes become less violent now...kinda...

ANYWAY! Could I request these two breeding projects please?

Pokémon: Mudkip
    Nature: Relaxed
    Nickname (If any): Wrath
    Egg Moves: none
    Shiny: NOT shiny please
    Ability: only one

Pokémon: Murkrow
    Nature: Adamant
    Nickname (If any): Greed
    Egg Moves: Brave Bird
    Shiny: NOT shiny
    Ability: Insomnia

I'll add you to the wait list in a bit xD Lmao, I'm always violent. And yeah, apparently it's with every chansey I got. o.o

Ok I'm inside waiting
    thx a bunch

On my way, cloning yours and Larry's PKMN.

So, you do shiny, but no IVs.?

No no, I do either Just Shiny or IV'd but non-shiny. They're both Separate. ^^

@Larry:

It's my Diamond & Pearl FC's, which are in my Sig ^^ I'm getting on Wi-Fi with Pearl now ^^

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Thanks for breeding them! Random question: what does it say under your name?

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    I'll just wait inside for u till ur done
    I'm in no rush

Take good care of them! ^^

Thanks for breeding them! Random question: what does it say under your name?

Your welcome! But do you mind if I write the Info down and breed them overnight? I have 13 Minutes 'til 10, and at that time my Wifey arrives into the room to sleep x.x;; And if I remember correctly, "Skittles and Yanni, Forever and Always"

@Larry: Your welcome mate! Let me know when you want to brain storm on the League. ^^
    @Bass: I was planning on Breeding one. I'll breed your Pokémon and a Caterpie over night, Wifey going to pop in any sec. x.x;;

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Sorry I forgot to ask are these pokemon redis?
    Thx a bunch

Semi-Redis as long as I receive credits. ^^ Also, Here's the results on the Celebi:

Death's Haunted Poké Center

No need for a Spoiler on this one. I think the image speaks for itself. :/ Should I release it? (You can keep the Flying Pikachu)

thanks mate would you trade the IV wurmple you have?

Mhm ^^ But I can't right now. My wifey's pulling on my shorts to go to bed x.x;; I think she's pissed x.x;; Oh no x.x;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back