• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
ok then ill take the aura sensing gastley

Oh, hmm. I suppose I'll take Gastly. =P

Edit: Just bad timing all around for me. -___-

Um.. I don't really need any of the Poke left but I suppose I'll take Riolu.

I'll take Dusknoir please!

@Fiery:

LMAO! Yeah, I think he does xD But here's the current list of claims:

JFK = Gear
Fiery = Charizard
Ryuk = Dusknoir
Valor = Gastly
Bat = Riolu

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
My Charizard can take on any giant houndoom... Charizard for the win.... (I am declaring that charizard a charizard born out of the chararific valley so he almost twice the size of normal charizards)

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
My Charizard can take on any giant houndoom... Charizard for the win.... (I am declaring that charizard a charizard born out of the chararific valley so he almost twice the size of normal charizards)

Lmao. xD Well, looks like no one wants the last two o.o I'll wait 5 more minutes, if no one claims them, I'll save them for the End, and continue on with the Story ^^

EDIT:

@JFK: Lmao, you were the guy that was supposed to carry out the gear! xD Don't worry, I'll use you as a In-Story kinda guy thing mabob. x.x

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
Years
  • US
  • Seen Apr 20, 2011
Can I change my claim to Magmortar? (since you're waiting anyway) Sorry for being such a pain >_<

JFK

hey there
Years
ha oh crap.
well my bad. something just came up and i'll be gone for an hour or so. ha my bad guys!

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
unless the giant houndoom knows t-fang..... then you're screwed lol :P

Lmao. True. Or maybe, not. Who knows.

Can I change my claim to Magmortar? (since you're waiting anyway) Sorry for being such a pain >_<

Aye mate, no worries. As long as it's changing and not picking another one, it's all good ^^

ha oh crap.
well my bad. something just came up and i'll be gone for an hour or so. ha my bad guys!

Lmao, no worries. See ya around. ^^

@Valor: Nah, I got something better in mind ;D

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
i was just kidding :P death can make the story revolve around that lol he could become all possessed or some thing lol :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
A houndoom 3x its size is about the size of a regular charizard.... My charizard is big for a charizard... its no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back