• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Lmao, thanks for that. I'll post the giveaway thing soon, hopefully once someone else joins the thread and posts after me x.x Heading on Wi-Fi now.

EDIT:

@Ryuk: Lmao, you can have the Snorunt as a sorry for the Delay xD And you'll see what the Story thing's about. My brain's always dead though ^^

You don't have to give it to me, if you want the metang I can give it to you (Or find something else in your shop if you would prefer). I can also give you EV'd copies of the other pokemon your bred me ^_^ Thanks!

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

-

Death's Poké Center presents:

Death's 2nd Giveaway..

Old_Chateau.png

The Old Chateau's Past!

229.png

Chapter 1: The mysterious Houndoom

"It's been a few years now since the Old Chateau burned down." Death says while looking at you with a ':/' face. "They say that the Chateau's Head Chef went insane, and tried murdering the Butler. In an attempt to save the young Mistress and her Pokémon, he locked himself with the Chef in the Kitchen, and caused a Fire, which was originally intended to kill him along with the Chef. What the Butler didn't know though, was that the fire eventually spread around the whole Mansion, killing the young Mistress. Or so the say." He said. "They're rumors that if you head to the Chateau during midnight, you'll get the smell of burning wood, and the spirit of the Young Mistress will yell at you, asking for help. Or so they say." He continued. "I've only been there twice myself, and it's because Gengar chased this weird Houndoom twice. Which reminds me, the Mistress had a pack of Houndooms, which guarded the Chateau, way before the fire occurred." He added. You suddenly get a cold chill down your back, and your throat becomes dry. "What's wrong?" He says with a grin on his face. "You aren't afraid now aren't you? Listen. Why don't you go with your friends, and find out more about this Houndoom. If you make it back alive, I'll treat you with something nice." He added, with an evil grin.

What will you do?

Ask at what time and where the Houndoom appears.
    Ask what the "treat" will be.
    Ask what does he meant by "coming back alive"
    Decline the offer [Giveaway immediately ends]

How the Giveaway works:

You simply read the story, and pick an option. Once the option has been picked three times, the story will continue. You may only pick once though. So choose carefully.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I ask what time and where the houndoom appears.

Curse my curiosity, always causing problems :P

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    What doesn't kill you make you stronger... if you die in the process your were too weak to do anything about it anyways.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    then i'm glad i have a bunch of phoenix downs in my bag....wait thats the wrong game isn't it 0.o

It wouldnt matter most of the time phoenix downs bring you back with so little health you can't do much anyway >_< But I'll stock up on max revives =P

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
  • I don't go for shinies mate xD How does these sound, and mate, your thread's colors are a bit eye hurting ><;
    Spoiler:

Lol. Sorry bout the colors. and that sounds good. :)

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • Death's Poké Center presents:

Death's 2nd Giveaway..

Old_Chateau.png

The Old Chateau's Past!

229.png

Chapter 1: The mysterious Houndoom [Continued]

"What do I mean, you ask?" He said with a grin on his face. "Ahahaha!" He chuckled. "Well you see, the Mistress had a pack of Houndooms. But there's something I forgot to mention. The Chef, made the most delicious desert around, the Old Gateau. What you didn't know, is that the Chef used to be a Scientist for Team Rocket, who eventually gave up on his plans on creating the 'Super Rare Candy'." He said. "When he was assigned as a Chef in the Chateau, though, he managed to finish his original plans, thus creating the Super Rare Candy. He needed someone to test it on though, and seeing as how the Houndooms were a bit lazy, well..." He stopped and turned towards the Window, staring at the Chateau, who sits in the Distance, deep inside the Forest. "..He fed it to the Houndooms. This however, caused a small, tiny side-effect. The houndooms grew 3 times the size a normal hound would grow, their fangs and claws grew to the size of your Index finger and their sense of smell could see through your Aura, and sense your fear." He said. You immediately get the feeling something bad is about to run out his mouth. "Hehehe. The newly Houndooms were nicknamed the 'Chateau Hellhounds' since, at midnight, they would revert to their cannibalistic instincts, and turn into Blood Thirsty Hounds. They would run through all of Eterna Forest, eating anything that would get into their way..even Humans.." He added. Thunder Shook the center and your knees began to rattle and shake in fear. A cool breeze spewed into the Lobby. "So how about it, are you going to go or not?" He said.

What are you going to do?

Ask when & where the 'Hellhounds' appear.
    Ask what the 'treat' is.
    Run out the center and hide under a rock. [The giveaway will immediately end]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back