• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    I bet thing would be going so much better if people stop hating on me and following what I said.......

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
  • eath's Poké Center presents:

Death's 2nd Giveaway..

The Old Chateau's Past!

Chapter 3: Arrival at the Old Chateau [Continued]

[Death]: That would explain why you hear screams around these parts, and why the Forest glows Reddish during the night.
    [Valor]: Yeah, but, YOU ALMOST* KILLED US D<
    [Death]: Aahahahaha! No no, you guys chose to go. Ahaha. Have anything else to tell me, before I give you the prize?

Tell him about Yum, JFK & Bat.
    Tell him about the hounds.
    Go home.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Tell him about the hounds.

three people are gone... you call that going well?

Well, its not the best outcome, but at least SOME people survived (Mainly me, but now that I said this hes going to have me randomly die at the end i bet =P)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Well, its not the best outcome, but at least SOME people survived (Mainly me, but now that I said this hes going to have me randomly die at the end i bet =P)

HEART ATTACK FROM A DEATH NOTE!!!

(Just a suggestion)

See I care for my fellow people... unlike some one and mr.pissy pants...

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    I would have fought for a better out come than this.... Your UTC. You have been stripped of your rank. You let this situation go FUBAR

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back