• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Okay, Who was actually following valor and not just coincidently selecting the same thing as him?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    yeah but the reverse of that who followed or "coincidentally" picked the same thing as YOU

I don't think one person has picked the same thing as me... I always choose the man answers while you guys pick the little boy options.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Death's Poké Center presents:

Death's 2nd Giveaway..

The Old Chateau's Past!

Chapter 3: Arrival at the Old Chateau [Continued]

[Valor]: Well, Bat got eaten by a hound, JFK went missing, and Yum well, he left just as he arrived.
    [Death]: AHAHAHAHA! BAT DIED! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Death seemed to have a maniacal gesture, and laughed as hard as he could at Bat's Death.

[Ryuk]: It's not funny man, we almost died too you know!
    [Fiery]: Yeah! There were at least 2 Hounds!
    [Valor]: And one was blue!
    [Death]: aye mate, sorry for the loss of Bat, ahaha. JFK Bolted through here earlier, he said something about fire? And as for Yum, he was the Chateau's Butler, who locked himself with the Chef, named James.
    [Ryuk]: ...
    [Valor]: ...
    [Fiery]: !
    [Valor]: OH YOU ALMOST PISSED YOURSELF! DAMMIT! -.-
    [Fiery]: Shut it man, that was Chairzard.
    [Death]: Well anyways, here's what you get. NOTHING! AHAHAHAHAHA! Er, uh, okay, now into all seriousness now, here are the three Premiers from Earlier, the Dusknoir & Umbreon from earlier, and this:

Everybody gets one. But just to make sure, I'll write the names down. It'll have 10 Spots, so make your choices.

What will you do?

Take the Mystery Ticket
    x10 Left
    Take the Dusknoir
    Take the Umbreon
    Call it quits and go home.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    And being a man and brining the fight to the hounds... which everyone buy ryuk was afraid to do at first.

Mystery ticket.

and if no one take that umbreon...... Or a premiere

Edit: I went before we left, and I was no where near pissing myself... When I am scared I hurt people... badly

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    i shall take a mystery ticket because it is the "manly" thing to *puffs out chest and begins running into walls*

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
    Years
    Dusknoir pwns Umbreon and a bloody Ticket
    Where does it take you?
    (Imagination Land, where you fart where you burp, and burp where you fart :))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back