• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    But reading is fun. And you shouldn't be evil! Doing things the way you see fit means you're choosing to be good or evil not neutral XP I want to EV a Fridge rotom now X_X

Edit: I guess that means I need to get a rotom suitable for fridge forme XD

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    no actually it just means i'm oh so very bored XD

LMAO! I always read the whole game book thing everytime I buy a new PKMN Game though >.>

thank you a lot, I'll let you know when I can take them back. :D

Your welcome, and alright! 1 Half is on Diamond, and the other is on Pearl ^^
    But reading is fun. And you shouldn't be evil! Doing things the way you see fit means you're choosing to be good or evil not neutral XP I want to EV a Fridge rotom now X_X

Edit: I guess that means I need to get a rotom suitable for fridge forme XD

Lmao! Yes its fun and HEY! I'm Death, I make my own Rules >.> Like for example, I eat as much as I want when I want <.<

Well, I'll breed one for you in a few days ^^ All we need is patience o.o

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Lmao! Yes its fun and HEY! I'm Death, I make my own Rules >.> Like for example, I eat as much as I want when I want <.<

Well, I'll breed one for you in a few days ^^ All we need is patience o.o

Haha, I have that rule too, I think everyone does =P I have other things I'd rather you breed first. And I know I'm waiting, remember you asked if I found everything in your IV bred section, I said that I was waiting till you finished everything from your giveaway ^_^

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Haha, I have the rule too, I think everyone does =P I have other things I'd rather you breed first. And I know I'm waiting, remember you asked if I found everything in your IV bred section, I said that I was waiting till you finished everything from your giveaway ^_^

Lmao alright xD But Valor wanted random breeds, so I could include the Fridge Rotom o.o And, MY CINNAMON THINGS ARRIVED XD!!! Pizza+ Wifey + Metallica = Happiness ^^

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Lmao alright xD But Valor wanted random breeds, so I could include the Fridge Rotom o.o And, MY CINNAMON THINGS ARRIVED XD!!! Pizza+ Wifey + Metallica = Happiness ^^

You just loving rubbing it in don't you >_<

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    >.> I didn't say that now didn't I? >.> Anyways, I'm going to continue hack checking Bian's PKMN, just gotta drink my Soda and I'm off to check ^^

Actions speak louder than words hehe, Have fun hack checking.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017

they are playing in my city tonight = you just got owned for cool things to do... the only problem is my mom went and if I went I would have to go with my mom so I don't really want to do that

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    Can you breed this?

Pokémon: Wooper
    Item to be attached (If any): none
    Nature: Careful
    Nickname (If any): FlatSwamp
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/x or 31/20+/20+/x/31/x
    Egg Moves: Curse and Recover (HGSS egg move)
    Shiny (*Since I don't RNG, This is not guaranteed*): If you want, I don't care
    Ability: Water Absorb (Really important)
    Special/Preferred Hatch Location: none

I don't know what I will offer yet, but it will be a good IV breed and EV train pokemon.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    No but i don't need fridge i love my mower DX

Lmao fine. I'll see what I can scratch up in the UU/NU Tier, Already bred almost all, just 2 more PKMN to go. I'll have over 40 newly IV Bred PKMN when I'm done though x.x

they are playing in my city tonight = you just got owned for cool things to do... the only problem is my mom went and if I went I would have to go with my mom so I don't really want to do that

Lmao, If you only knew how my days are.

Thanks for hack checking my event Pokemon! I really appreciate it! :)

Your welcome mate. ^^

Can you breed this?

Pokémon: Wooper
    Item to be attached (If any): none
    Nature: Careful
    Nickname (If any): FlatSwamp
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/x or 31/20+/20+/x/31/x
    Egg Moves: Curse and Recover (HGSS egg move)
    Shiny (*Since I don't RNG, This is not guaranteed*): If you want, I don't care
    Ability: Water Absorb (Really important)
    Special/Preferred Hatch Location: none

I don't know what I will offer yet, but it will be a good IV breed and EV train pokemon.

I really dislike the Wooper/Psyduck family, but I'll see if I still have my parent for it. Would you mind if it's flawless? The only 30's I can do would be like, probably, 2 or 3 x.x

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    Hey Death i am interested in a metric crapload of your breeds. Check my thread (link in sig) to see if there is anything i can do for you :) tradewise or services included.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    Hey Death i am interested in a metric crapload of your breeds. Check my thread (link in sig) to see if there is anything i can do for you :) tradewise or services included.

Konnichiwa. Post what you're interested in, and I'll check out your thread. There might be a few things I'd need EV'd, so let me know. ^^

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I don't know if you saw my request the other day, or just chose to ignore it. Either way, I'm going to re-post, just in case.

I need a couple more pokemon hack checked please.

on Heartgold

Pokémon: Shaymin (Flower Paradise)(Shiny)
    OT:Alex
    ID:60221
    Stats:102/61/68/77/74/69
    Move Set:Growth/Magical Leaf/Leech Seed/Synthesis
    Ball Caught in:Master
    Level:30

On Soulsilver

Pokémon: Darkrai (Another japanese shiny Newmoon Island)
    OT: Yuki (katakana)
    ID:55915
    Stats: 139/99/108/152/85/144
    Move Set: Hypnosis/Faint Attack/Nightmare/Double Team
    Ball Caught in: Pokeball
    level: 50

Oh, and hi. XD

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    Konnichiwa. Post what you're interested in, and I'll check out your thread. There might be a few things I'd need EV'd, so let me know. ^^
    i'll pm you the list of what I'm interested in it's rather hefty. i like you love to have options for my teams :D which btw if you need any advice for the teams your building let me know OU wise I'm well knowledged UU i'm 50/50.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
    Years
    I don't know if you saw my request the other day, or just chose to ignore it. Either way, I'm going to re-post, just in case.

I need a couple more pokemon hack checked please.

on Heartgold

Pokémon: Shaymin (Flower Paradise)(Shiny)
    OT:Alex
    ID:60221
    Stats:102/61/68/77/74/69
    Move Set:Growth/Magical Leaf/Leech Seed/Synthesis
    Ball Caught in:Master
    Level:30

On Soulsilver

Pokémon: Darkrai (Another japanese shiny Newmoon Island)
    OT: Yuki (katakana)
    ID:55915
    Stats: 139/99/108/152/85/144
    Move Set: Hypnosis/Faint Attack/Nightmare/Double Team
    Ball Caught in: Pokeball
    level: 50

Oh, and hi. XD

Konnichiwa, I did see it, and I actually posted a small wait list in which of course I added you in. Just have to trade with XDLugia and I'll hack check them for you. ^^

i'll pm you the list of what I'm interested in it's rather hefty. i like you love to have options for my teams :D which btw if you need any advice for the teams your building let me know OU wise I'm well knowledged UU i'm 50/50.

Aye, mind if you could organize it a bit? I have multiple versions of many IV Bred PKMN that are listed, so I would really need to know which ones you're interested down to their gender if possible.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Konnichiwa, I did see it, and I actually posted a small wait list in which of course I added you in. Just have to trade with XDLugia and I'll hack check them for you. ^^

Awesome.

ありがとうございます

And I'm sorry for not looking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back